News: T:V Box Art Finalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
evilbadz said:
Little late on the reply, but seriously WTF is with everyone treating T2 like the redheaded stepchild.

I never playing T1...I have only played T2...so why would I treat it like the redheaded stepchild?

Sorry...I wasn't bashing T2...but it did shift from person(team)/person(team) combat(T1) to of a more vehicular centric game...and when T2 first came out...the MISSIONS were very vehicular dependant(due to speed caps in T2).

My overall point is...advertise what is unique about TRIBES:VENGEANCE...don't advertise how it is similar to the competition(HL2, UT2K4, etc). If ppl want something like UT2K4, or HL2...they'll probably buy something like.....UT2K4 or HL2. Just a guess.

EveningWear said:
because you didn't figure it out...let me point out HOW...

The ad says..."Blast the opposition with all new weapons and vehicles"

that's how they are advertising it....I know it's tough to figure out...but I hope that explains things

Simply mentioning vehicles is hardly portraying them as a major part of the game.

Also, vehicles are a major part of the game. Get over it.

Actually I believe that was tried... In GD... somewhere around a year ago... IIRC it was locked for being full of spam.

Though that could be the meds...

Um the " Girls, Girls, Girls (contd.)" thread is at 1403 right now, and I believe the original "Girls, Girls, Girls" thread was considerably longer.

lets not forget

10000posts.gif

Apotheosis said:
lol (Member) :)

I've been a lurker for 4 years, didn't see that other thread that got 10,000. And why does everyone throw member around like a racial slur? Apparently in the Tribalwar universe, being registered to a forum longer makes your e-dick bigger. I had a vet^2 that was deleted due to inactivity.

EDIT: left a zero out of 10,000.

EDIT 2: Ok, but has a thread in TRIBES TALK gotten past 1,000 before? Being a lurker I never got to see General.

Zephirum said:
I've been a lurker for 4 years, didn't see that other thread that got 10,000. And why does everyone throw member around like a racial slur? Apparently in the Tribalwar universe, being registered to a forum longer makes your e-dick bigger. I had a vet^2 that was deleted due to inactivity.

EDIT 2: Ok, but has a thread in TRIBES TALK gotten past 1,000 before? Being a lurker I never got to see General.
i don't think they delete accounts for inactivity, and if you've been lurking for 4 years you'd know that access to GD was only recently restricted. How long has the tribes talk forum even been around?

jotun said:
i don't think they delete accounts for inactivity, and if you've been lurking for 4 years you'd know that access to GD was only recently restricted. How long has the tribes talk forum even been around?
They must do, because I forgot the password to my old account and it got all deleted and shit. It was inactive for like two years. The fuckers.

Apotheosis said:
Um the " Girls, Girls, Girls (contd.)" thread is at 1403 right now, and I believe the original "Girls, Girls, Girls" thread was considerably longer.

and you had to replace your keyboard after. a boxart flamewar for 10000 posts MIGHT covince VUG to pull their collective head out of their collective ass and possibly make, at the very least, a special christmas edition box. i know they wont change the current one though.

Zephirum said:

You never got to see General after having a vet2 account? :huh:

Providing that your idiotic story is true you could be a vet2 today and still a worthless member because you actually never READ General Discussion. :shrug:

Zephirum said:

I put the ":)" in after "(Member)" to signify that I didn't really mean it in the offensive manner. I did it cause I thought that would be the normal stereotypical response expected from a TW reader (from your response, I was correct), and to add a humorous tint to my statement, rather than to make it a "slur."

Anyways, I really don't care how long you've been at TW, and I normally don't insult people at all unless I'm doing it in jest or I'm being defensive.

Finally, your made up story about how long you've been at TW (which I *really* don't care about -- Who are you trying to impress? Me? I'm flattered), makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back