Official DNC Thread

some disabled illegal immigrant scum just gave a speech in spanish

chelsea up next.

she's a terrible speaker and so full of herself and has 0 connection to the real world - we'll see what happens spose.

That brings up quite a problem for Hillary tonight. What fake accent does she use? Does she use her fake Southern accent? Does she go street? Does she mention the hot sauce she has in her purse?

watching the derp twins bitch about him making .25c more than her... Yeah dipshit you're going to work in the kitchen while she was going to work the registers and tables getting tips that vastly out earn you, totally equal work for equal pay...

edit: they fired you not because of you discussing wages but bitching before your first day on the job a to them it's a precursor to the rest of your working career at a shitty first tier job for them.

Last edited:
speaking of saving the auto industry, chrysler just moved ALL small car manufactur to mexico. HAHA GOT YOU GOOD FUCKERS THANKS FOR THE BAILOUT AMERICA. PEACE

The moves are part of a massive plan to shift production of smaller vehicles to Mexico while concentrating on the production of more profitable Jeep SUVs and Ram pickups in the U.S.

Marchionne said there would be no net loss of U.S. jobs even though there will be some painful layoffs, a discontinuation of two passenger cars made in the U.S. and the movement of a Jeep to Mexico.

Fiat Chrysler to move Jeep SUV production from Belvidere to Mexico - Chicago Tribune

BUILD THE WALL!!!!!

The dems are hitting hard on this communist TOGETHER shill.

Fuck no i dont want to be together with these kooks.

Leave me the hell alone you god damned busy bodies trying to fix everything.

Last edited:
Hey Chrysler "paid" that money back, you can't give me one good reason why they should owe the US anything.

That's super cool that Chrysler can take zero-interest loans from the government whenever they mismanage their company into the ground - but hey, it's the japanese competition right? like all those toyota plants in KY and those KIA plants in Georgia? THOSE JAPANESE COMPANIES?????

The democrats fighting for the little man :rofl:

Last edited:
bernie supporters should perform a citizens arrest of hillary tonight

Yeah, right. They'll cuck out like they've done the whole convention.

Coe03MQUAAA3ULZ.jpg

Back