Official DNC Thread

More Gibberish.

Seriously, some kind of translator for this broken Eurobonics?

Pretty sure its something loosely translated to

"I like 'free' schooling so I can get a degree that is so useless it doesn't even prepare me to work as a gas station attendant."

CoaAZ3tUMAA3aMY.jpg

CoaAapaUMAIz7TZ.jpg

Dems have already spent half a billion, are they going to have enough left to pay voters to vote?

the DNC is literally lowering your testosterone

Selling Past the Close | Scott Adams' Blog

This guy knows what he's talking about. Watching DNC = where do I fit in here between thug worship, BLM, gun control and women breaking imaginary glass ceilings? Looks like I don't. Using the term "selling past the close" is a perfect description of what she's doing and it may cost her the election by pushing away voters that still need to be reeled in.

The RNC was mostly Trump locking down Nevertrump conservatives. The DNC is Hillary locking down people who were going to vote for her anyway (if they show up to vote at all) and ostracizing the entire Bernie progressive camp.

Media is currently pointing out that notoriously homophobic Chik fil A sandwiches are inexplicably available for sale at the DNC

CNN headlines are all anti Trump and not pro dnc or pro Hillary

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

CNN headlines are all anti Trump and not pro dnc or pro Hillary

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Because that's pretty much the only way they're going to win. No one likes Hillary or Trump. It's down to which one you hate more/less. If they can paint Trump as more evil/inept, Hillary wins. :weird:

So this Tim Kaine guy is saying that the Democrat party is the party of Lincoln now, and that they are somehow 'conservative'. But this goes against the 'progressive' nature of the Democrat party.... so...... which is it?

Back