[NBA] 2018-2019 Regular Season

The Lakers scored over 140 on the best defense in the league last season while the Lakers were missing their 2nd best player. Dear god they're going to be terrifying when they finally click on their rotations, ball movement, and defensive rotations. (Also, hopefully find some type of backup center or another 3 point shooter somewhere)

The Lakers scored over 140 on the best defense in the league last season while the Lakers were missing their 2nd best player. Dear god they're going to be terrifying when they finally click on their rotations, ball movement, and defensive rotations. (Also, hopefully find some type of backup center or another 3 point shooter somewhere)

Excuses, excuses (yawn) LeCryBaby ( the one that carries his luggage on the floor) > CHOKED at the end. :clap:

Yeah, the Faker Lakers (0-3) were missing some players, so were the SPURS.

Kobe said, "Ball don't lie" :signed:

steph has 51 in 31 min

thru 3 q

2M1gfaF.jpg

Holy fuck! I had a really bad draft!

Everyone fuckin’ sucks! Half my roster is out on the waiver wire now. FUCK!

haha do it you pussies you wont

edit: also I think once the cavs start really clicking without LeBron that its not unreasonable to assume an 0-82 season still

Last edited:
This does not look promising for the team.

DeMarcus Cousins has yet to register a basket with the Warriors as he recovers from a ruptured achilles, but he did enter the score book on Friday while on the bench for Golden State's road contest at the Knicks.

Cousins received a technical from official Scott Foster in the first quarter, and was subsequently ejected from the game during a timeout.

Back