Tobias Ronaldo, Analrapist

:rofl:

“Basically he ... he begged me to touch his penis for 30 seconds,” she says. “When I wouldn’t touch it, he begged me to suck it. Like, what an idiot! (...) I was laughing at him because I thought, ‘Is this a joke?’ This guy that is so famous and so hot ... he’s a frickin’ loser and a creep.

But Ronaldo allegedly wouldn’t be put off. “He was like, ‘I’ll let you go if you give me a kiss.’ I said, ‘OK, I’ll kiss you but I’m not going to touch your nasty penis.’” Mayorga insists that she only kissed him and didn’t touch him otherwise. And she says that the kiss only turned him on more.

"He's such a creepy loser and his penis is nasty, sure I'll kiss him, that'll be sure to dissuade him!"

It's honestly at the point where unless it's a nigger with a previous history and there is vast physical evidence of an actual rape, all of them are lying cunts.

Welcome to reality

'Hell has no fury like a woman scorned' (or sometimes 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned') is usually attributed to the English playwright and poet William Congreve. He wrote these lines in his play The Mourning Bride, 1697:

They knew this to be true ages ago

She got that money in 2010. Sounds like she ran out and now she needs more. She was probably denied.

I couldn't imagine being famous. I would be deathly afraid to hook up with a woman. In fact, for the first few dates, I would probably have my attorney present and a court reporter documenting everything said. Sooooo hawt!

If it came time to get busy, I would get busy in any room other than the bathroom or bedrooms - where you can legally have cameras. That way, if she attempts to claim 'rape', I can show the videos of her consenting and her reaction afterward. You know, seeing as how they think they can change their minds after the fact and claim it was 'rape'. Just need to make sure that there is a sign at each entrance to the home that states there are cameras in this house.

tobias_funke.jpeg

Smuwell you have given this an awful lot of thought.
I'm single so this is all very relevant to my current state of affairs. Navigating this new idea that a woman can claim rape after she consents... after the deed is done, is insane. Don't return 1 of her calls or texts, and she can say it was rape. Because of this, as a male, I need to protect myself against the insanity of Progressive Marxism.

I used to be a 'player'. I have had a lot of girlfriends in my life and if we were to go off these new sexual interaction codes of conduct, I am sure some of my old behavior could be classified as sexual 'misconduct'.

Rape in Cali is no fucking joke. Your ass will be going to San Quentin for several years and after that, your life is ruined.

All because a woman changed her mind after the fact because I didn't return her call fast enough.

Now, about the cameras - several months ago there was a post/thread where some Jew had cameras in his house and was filming his nanny while she went to the bathroom. I couldn't believe that the State believes it has the legal authority to tell us where we can and cannot have cameras in our homes but, as it would turn out, they believe they can. So, you are not allowed to have cameras in your bathrooms or bedrooms.

Want to protect yourself against a scorned woman? Have sex in the rooms where you can have cameras. As long as you have notices that the inside of your home is being monitored, you can protect yourself in the event she claims rape. But, I am sure there are laws against that too...

Did n e of u fgts even read this shit

He flatly states she said no and yet he still proceeded

I also love the made herself available statement

By that logic U can just nail any broad walking around without a cork in her vagooger

Did n e of u fgts even read this shit

He flatly states she said no and yet he still proceeded

I also love the made herself available statement
I did. I don't know where the document came from and don't care.

Stop going into rooms with men who want to fuck you and then getting fucked while not saying a word to anyone (during or after), then claiming its rape afterwards, THEN taking a payout to keep silent. It's clear bullshit. Once they take money, you know what they were after from the start.

fft16-mf12429155jpegsb4lo1nD.Jpeg

and now (one in the middle) couldn't get a guy to look at her twice let alone rape her again.

$375,000 must have seemed like a lot of money to her nine years ago.

Meh. He probably did it. Girls are fucking dumb and get starstruck and flustered and shit. What was in her head and what she projected to him were likely completely different things though. Buuuut if you went through the hoops and got a settlement, it's over.

Still, dude is probably a creep and thinks he can fuck any woman he pleases, any time he pleases.

Back