Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2

Me last summer. Hot as hell outside. Surprise pic of course.
Me.png

pretty fat

NO!?!? When the fuck did that happen!?!?!
I have never heard that in ten years of TW!!!!
I'm around 330 right now. Losing it slowly but properly. Have changed my eating to Fresh produce and meats. No more shit. And can almost bench my weight :p (at 300 right now...only twice though.)
Doctor fucked me up so now I get to get better :)

ugh are u like 6 4'' or some shit wtf

a girl can be like 5 8 5 9 5 10 and about 120~~ and its ok shed just be a bit thin

what is this the fucking WNBA

something tells me that neither u nor mr fatceps himself (virtuosity) would say it 2 my face

tough guy huh? tell you what, if you are ever up in nh, i will pay you $300 if you can last 8 hours laboring in the hot sun doing brickwork laboring. I guarantee you can't out endure me at physical labor. If you feel like swinging at me by the end of the day, go for it.

I am working on weight loss now, actually. Took me forever to fucking do it, but better late than never I guess. As far as hair, I cut it all off before I moved back to Texas. It was pretty long. Working on growing it out now. I always have haircut remorse. :(

I couldn't decide to pos rep you for the weight loss, or neg you back to the stone age for cutting your hair.

Back