Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2

bchopper2.jpg

this is pretty badass

fal when you get into running and shit? I missed that race because I sprained my ankle and it is very slow to heal

Emilee post pics of your hot ginger (ex?)wife

Not ex. Still going strong, 16+ years now. And sure, why not, been awhile.
28chfeq.jpg

jkg02v.jpg

206zjb6.jpg

First two she had made for me when I was in Afghan, and sent to me for some motivation. Third snapped while shopping. My fav pair of jeans on her, feel so good.

Emilee you missed

No, I nailed her a few seconds after. Its tradition to smack her on the ass as she walks by. Which I did, hard.

You mean you're the dude who doesn't know the right place to hold the sword?

Im aware of how to hold it. Ive been to cpls course (trying my best to dip out of sgts course) and have lead several funeral details. I know the proper placement of the thumb. A few seconds after I stopped them for photos, and saying welcome to the Marine Corps, I smacked her butt. Bent the knee, flared the heal and all. Hit her hard. I was afraid I would drop the sword holding it right. It was a million degrees (live in the SE), around 6pm. It was my first time doing this. We had a guy a month before at another wedding drop it. I didnt want to be that guy. But good looking out! :thumb:

SGT SLAUGHTER...(arr)

Edit: You need to work on your chesty pullerness..

Cant do anything else. Everyone in my squad but me got a combat nam, most with a V. Mine was sent up for 3 different occasions, but for some reason never got approved. I deserve one, but whatever. Found by far the battalions biggest cache for IED's, and a IED making facility. Could go on, but thats not me. The guys who were serving under me got one... We may get a nuc or puc, who knows. Got 9 ribbons, probably all I get for a bit. Its harder for Marine to get them. Navy gets one for silly things, like doing funeral (nam) and qualifying with a rifle. :retard:

My cache I found. Im the guy with the mustache and bunny ears. With my squad that helped clear the compound. Found several mortars, RPG heads, pressure plates, batteries, wire and an actual instuction manual on how to make IED's. We blew it all, over 500lbs of HME. The video is pretty sweet. It goes as high as a 20 story building (my estimate). A friend at a PB over 5 clicks away said it shoot the post he was on. Guy on the far right died about 2 weeks later. In the 10 year war, last August was the deadliest month.
28v7zud.jpg

No we arent supposed to have our PME off. But we cleared the compound, and had security outside of it. You wouldnt believe how hard it is on your hands and knees digging up IED's with all your gear on. It will literally break a man. Being righ above an IED, if it goes off a flak wont save you anways. So we went naked.

edit, video of it going off;
http://www.youtube.com/user/USMCfallguy?blend=3&ob=5#p/a/u/0/hg6LzBNbyFE

Last edited:
Back