[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

vansta a yuge fukn pussyass effemcuck oldnativecuckfuk pussyass lil fukn bitch needn 2 gittem fukn jaw shatterd smdh lol :jester:

Kinda like how you defend, and voted for, Ted Cruz?

The guy that begged Trump to come campaign for him after Trump shit on him and his wife repeatedly?

And eats boogers.

That kind of dick head partisan shill?

i just want to get this cry right

you are saying this as someone who openly admits to voting for Hillary, because at least she wasn't TRUMP......but you don't grasp how anyone on the other side could have voted for CRUZ of BETA?

:rofl:

Actually he did not rule on the case, he granted a temporary restraining order on Fifth amendment grounds (not 1st), it was a hard pass and not a press pass, and the matter is not settled. But you probably knew that.

you mean a temporary restraining order

I'm not sure there is one topic VANSTER knows more about

should have written a thesis on this one tbh

I've done enough stirring for another week or so.

I'll let Havax and Tele blow each other while SS and the rest cheer, and once your self-esteems, confidence, and feelings of worth have returned-- so shall I.

I'll let Havax and Tele blow each other while SS and the rest cheer, and once your self-esteems, confidence, and feelings of worth have returned-- so shall I.

always with the pee-pees and the genetalia

for a guy who doesn't care about this topic

champions LGBT rights

doesn't care who does what where

you sure do seem a bit......what's the word again

OBSESSED

You're pretty obsessed with where consenting adults put their pee-pees. In my lifetime, most of the conservatives that go after the gays wind up getting caught in motel rooms with underage boys. Are you trying to tell us something?

was this an accusation or a confession?

either way, it might be the closest you ever came to taking responsibility for your own actions.

Last edited:
well that's just ignorant. due process is when you are accused of a crime. his press pass, which is a privilege, was taken away because he was being an idiot. what the hell does due process have to do with it? :lol:
it applies to any federal action against your liberty in this case dismissing someone from their vocation. The feds must grant due process. So it’s a bit of a loophole they need to provide a process to Acosta to review his transgressions, defend himself etc. That was skipped.

Shall we add that to the list? You don't understand Master's degrees, you don't understand science or mathematics, you don't even have a reasonable grasp of English.

You understand that it's very important that you not become known to me, because you also understand that once you are, we're going to redefine woman-beating. Outside of those 2 understandings, it's amazing to me you can type, drive, or tie your shoelace.

You can sing, I'll give you that. You have shitty taste in music, but you're a good singer. Maybe go that instead of the IT lackey job you're fucking up.
have you ever considered the possibility that you are psychotic and in need of immediate medical care?

he is too busy blaming others

and then physically or verbally striking out at everyone else around him

no room for self reflection when you are so hyper focused on others infliction

Last edited:
well that's just ignorant. due process is when you are accused of a crime. his press pass, which is a privilege, was taken away because he was being an idiot. what the hell does due process have to do with it? :lol:

Should probably ask the judge that ruled on it. By the way, Trump appointed him.

you are an angry little bitch now wtf happened to you :lol:

I just want you shitlib cocksuckers to leave me a lone

I'll move......I'll leave the place I was born, lived most of my life, because it turned toooooo blue and no longer gives me a voice on my own land (only more bills you need paid on behalf of others you decided to adopt)

but what the fuck is the point of that?

DsIEchtVYAIChvP.jpg

DsIEdMMU8AEo6Y_.jpg

DsIEdqrVAAA7Hg3.jpg

DsIEeJ6VYAA_Jye.jpg

i mean my moving is like telling this guy to find another place on the beach to sit

h82AEF652

Back