Tobias Ronaldo, Analrapist

fft16-mf12429155jpegsb4lo1nD.Jpeg

and now (one in the middle) couldn't get a guy to look at her twice let alone rape her again.

$375,000 must have seemed like a lot of money to her nine years ago.

as soon as i read 'aspiring model now teacher' she 100% has regrets about her station in life and is pulling a ronaldo type move with a contract renegotiation.

another thread, another womin be crazy thread.

I couldn't imagine being famous. I would be deathly afraid to hook up with a woman. In fact, for the first few dates, I would probably have my attorney present and a court reporter documenting everything said. Sooooo hawt!

If it came time to get busy, I would get busy in any room other than the bathroom or bedrooms - where you can legally have cameras. That way, if she attempts to claim 'rape', I can show the videos of her consenting and her reaction afterward. You know, seeing as how they think they can change their minds after the fact and claim it was 'rape'. Just need to make sure that there is a sign at each entrance to the home that states there are cameras in this house.

Text yourself from their phone in the morning saying what a great time you had and how you consented to everything and would have been up for more. Paper trail.

Position yourself so it looks like she is taking a selfie with your dick. Get out of jail free card

Back