[MLB] 2017 Playoffs

Cleveland is worse than that. bottom 3 in attendance last year, still bottom 10 in attendance this year. Cleveland fans are a joke.

while its shitty that despite our great team, nobody is going to the games:
if you were from cleveland would you wanna see our fucking sports teams?

also consider
cleveland in the 2000 census was like 500k
2010 was less than 400k
on track to be ~250k by 2020

Sources tell Jon Heyman of FanRag Sports that the Giants, Cardinals, and Phillies were the "most aggressive" pursuers for Giancarlo Stanton this summer.

More clubs are sure to join the mix when trade talks pick up this winter. It sounds like a near certainty that Stanton is going to be moved before the 2018 season, with new ownership looking to cut costs in Miami and fully restructure the organization. Stanton was able to avoid the disabled list in 2017 and finished with a stellar .281/.376/.631 batting line, 59 home runs, and 132 RBI in 159 games. The 27-year-old is owed $285 million on a mega-contract that runs through 2027. He also carries full no-trade protection, so he'll have a say in his destination.

Ugh wow Astros looking good too

AL looking real strong

I'm fine with that as long as stupid dodgers don't win

I passed out for 13 hours following the top of the 6th.

Glad I did. I'm not really even that upset tho, yankees winning would only prolong the inevitable. They have no fucking shot against the Indians.

Was still cool watching them light up Kluber. Moral victories are all I can cling to against a far superior team.

Back