Is this place safe for ladies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TeaDance9.jpg

I'm sorry to say that this is not the movie you will be watching. The movie you are about to see is extremely unpleasant. If you wish to see a film about a happy little elf, I'm sure there is still plenty of seating in theatre number two. However, if you like stories about clever and reasonably attractive orphans, suspicious fires, carnivorous monsters, Italian food and secret organizations, then stay, as I retrace each and every one of Claire the Claymore's woeful steps. My name is SecretSquirrel, and it is my sad duty to document this tale.

Claymore: Episode 1 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Claymore: Episode 2 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Claymore: Episode 3 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Claymore: Episode 4 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Claymore: Episode 5 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Claymore: Episode 6 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Claymore: Episode 7 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Claymore: Episode 8 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Claymore: Episode 9 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Claymore: Episode 10 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Claymore: Episode 11 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Claymore: Episode 12 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Claymore: Episode 13 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Claymore: Episode 14 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Claymore: Episode 15 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Claymore: Episode 16 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Claymore: Episode 17 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Claymore: Episode 18 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Claymore: Episode 19 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Claymore: Episode 20 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Anime Media - Watch Episodes Online | Claymore Episode 21

Claymore: Episode 22 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Claymore: Episode 23 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Claymore: Episode 24 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Claymore: Episode 25 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Claymore: Episode 26 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Jessi sat down and picked up the phone and dialed Becky’s number. Her dad, and Ryan had headed off to borrow the backhoe from Frank, and her mother had gone back over to Marie’s to continue helping Marie sew her daughter’s wedding dress.

“Hello,” said Becky.

“It’s me,” Jessi spoke into the phone.

“Hey you,” Becky’s voice perked up, “What’s up?”

“I talked to mom and dad last night, the camping trip is still on, and Ryan is coming.”

“Oh goody,” Becky giggled, “I want to meet him. Oh, Stan is coming for sure, and get this, he has talked Lindsey into coming with him.”

“Are they still going out?” asked Jessi.

“Beats me, but they must,” replied Becky.

Jessi giggled, “Did he ever get into her pants.”

Becky burst out laughing, “I don’t know, but I doubt it. From what I heard she is nothing but a tease. You can’t tell anyone, but Kathy told me that she heard her brother, and his friends talking about Lindsey. She said that she didn’t put out at all, no pussy, no head, and not even a handie. She said that they might be able to cop a feel under her shirt, and she might rub the guy for a few minutes through their pants, but that was about it. As far as they knew the only guy to get off with her was Sureshot.”

“I can see that,” Jessi laughed, “What I heard about Sureshot is all you have to do is touch his stiffie and he starts to spurt. That must have surprised Lindsey, to have him cum in his pants with her not even rubbing him.”

Becky snorted, “That would have been funny to see. So what’s the latest on your cuz?”

Jessi was quiet for a minute, “I, uh, gave him head last night.”

“You didn’t!” Becky almost shouted, “What was it like?”

“Oh my god, it was all I could do to get the head of it into my mouth, he is so big,” revealed Jessi.

An astonished Becky asked, “Just how big is he?

Jess thought for a moment, “Well, remember those big bananas we used to practice on.”

“Yes.”

“He is little longer than that, and bigger around, I can’t get my hand around it,” explained Jessi.

“It’s making me wet just thinking about it,” giggled Becky, “Do you think I’ll get a chance to see it?”

Jessi felt a tinge of jealousy and was surprised. She shook it off and replied, “We’ll see.”

“No fair, you have to share,” laughed Becky, “I have to see it how big it really is.”

“Well if we can get Stan and Lindsey out of our hair, maybe there will an opportunity.”

“Good!” Becky exclaimed, “Well I have to go, I have to run the store for dad today.”

Jessi sat and thought after hanging up the phone. She thought she was being a little silly to be jealous over Ryan, after all he was her cousin. Also he had admitted a desire to be with two girls. Also, she wanted to see the look on Becky’s face when she saw the size of his erection. The thought of watching Becky jack, and suck on Ryan’s stiff cock was making her wet, and since no one was around, and she had time, she headed upstairs.

She stood in front of the mirror, and pulled off her t-shirt. She reached behind her back and undid her bra, and let it drop to the floor. Her hands went to her breasts and caressed them slowly. Jessi was proud of her breasts, they were larger than most of the girls in town, and very firm. When in town she could feel the eyes of the males ogling her chest, and deep inside she enjoyed it. Her fingers slowly pulled on her nipples, tingles of lust poured through her body with each tug of her nipples.

Jessi walked over to her bed and lay down, propping her head up with a pillow. She had removed her pants, and underwear, she was stark naked. She watched the image in the mirror spread her legs, and then the hand that strayed down to her pussy. The finger in the mirror began to slowly rub her clit. She loved watching herself masturbating, there were times when she couldn’t recognize the reflection in the mirror as herself.

She moaned lightly as the desire flowed over her. Her eyes closed as she thought about Ryan’s erection. How she wished it was here for her to stroke and suck on. Her fingers moved faster as she remembered what it felt like when he was thrusting in and out of her mouth. Her pussy ached now like it had never ached before, it wanted that cock inside of it. Faster and faster her fingers assailed her swollen clit, her eyes opened slightly, her cunt lips were so puffy, she spread her legs even further, and with her other hand she began driving her fingers in and out of her pussy. Jessi wondered if Ryan would like her pussy, could she get him to lick it like she had seen in some of the movies that her and Becky had watched. What would it feel like to have him shoot his load inside of her, would she be able to feel it? She closed her eyes, as she reached her orgasm she saw his cock in her mind, it was shooting its juicy load of warm jizz onto her face. “Yes Ryan,” she moaned, “Cum on my face.”

Her body shook and writhed as it climaxed, over and over in her mind she could see, and feel his orgasm on her face, she opened her mouth, and she could taste him.

After it was over she lay there, spent, and exhausted. She glanced at the clock and was surprised at how much time had passed. She jumped up and grabbed her clothes, and headed for the shower.

Jessi arrived at where her dad, and Ryan were working with the backhoe with their lunch. It looked like they had made good progress so far this morning. They had dug away much of the bank that had kept collapsing in the creek.

“So what have you been up to this morning?” Jessi’s father asked.

“Oh just being busy,” Jessi replied in a coy manner.

Ryan looked up in mid bite, Uncle Bill pressed good naturedly, “Oh yeah, busy doin’ what?”

Dreamily Jessi smiled, “Oh nothing much, just busy.”

Jessi moved her hand down to her crotch, her father’s view was blocked by the pickup, but Ryan had a clear shot. She looked at Ryan and rubbed her crotch slowly, and seductively, “Busy talking to Becky, busy making your lunch, busy cleaning my room, and just being busy.”

Ryan almost choked on his sandwich when Jessi began rubbing her crotch, he had managed to make it through the morning without springing an erection, but now he could feel himself rising rapidly in his jeans.

The sudden growth in his pants did not go unnoticed by Jessi; it was the exact reaction that she had been hoping for. She pretended to drop something and knelt down, pulled up her t-shirt, and pulled her breast from her bra and squeezed it, and pinched her nipple while looking directly into Ryan’s eyes. Just as quickly she pulled her bra up, her shirt down, and stood up.

Ryan couldn’t believe that she had just flashed her tit, and with her father mere feet away. The organ between his legs was fully extended now, and was aching to be released, he saw her grinning at his discomfort, and all he could do was smile back.

For Ryan the afternoon seemed to stretch on, now all he could think about was what happened the night before, Jessi sucking him to climax. And now, watching her rubbing her crotch and flashing her tit at him, teas

He was in the shower, and didn’t hear the door open. He didn’t hear the bathroom door open either. He about jumped out of his skin when Jessi pulled the shower curtain open.

“I brought up your laundry, and thought I would see if you needed any help,” Jessi giggled.

Ryan wagged his flaccid cock at her, “I could have used some help about lunch time.”

Jessi giggled again, “I know, I could tell. Well, hurry up supper is ready. We need to get the camping gear ready tonight, we will leave about three tomorrow.”

After supper was done, and the kitchen cleaned Ryan helped Jessi get all of the camping gear out of the rafters in the barn, and got it ready for the next day.

Jessi pulled Ryan into one of the stalls and wrapped her arms around his waist, “You know, I’ve made you cum twice, and you’ve never kissed me.”

She closed her eyes and turned her head upwards, Ryan’s lips moved to hers, and softly he began to kiss her. Her tongue slid into his mouth, and began to swirl around his. Almost immediately Ryan began to grow hard. As the kiss deepened she pressed tightly against him, his erection pressing against her belly.

Her hand moved down to the bulge in his pants and began to rub it up and down. His hands squeezed her covered breasts; his tongue plunged deep into her mouth. She turned him on so much, his erection was so hard it almost hurt.

“I’ll meet you upstairs in a few minutes, let me make sure mom, and dad are in bed,” Jessi panted

Uncle Bill, and Aunt Suzanne were in bed. Aunt Suzanne’s head was between Uncle Bill’s legs, her head bobbing slowly up and down, sucking him, making him hard. She was a firm believer that if a man did a hard days work, he deserved a reward at the end of the day. Uncle Bill moaned softly as Aunt Suzanne’s mouth worked to bring him to his inevitable climax.

When Jessi got up to Ryan’s place she found that he had changed into his sweatpants. She grinned as she looked at the bulge in the crotch. She snuggled next to Ryan on the couch and whispered, “Start the movie.”

Ryan started the video and then asked, “So you were busy this morning, god you had me so horny after lunch.”

Jessi blushed, “Yeah I was busy this morning, it felt so good, the thoughts I had were so dirty.”

“Really,” Ryan licked his lips, “So what were they?”

“I was thinking of your big cock,” Jessi replied, “What it felt like to suck you, and stroke you. What it looked like when it came,” she stopped, her face was red, both from embarrassment, and lust, “Right at the end I imagined you shooting your stuff on my face. It felt so dirty, and so hot all at the same time.”

Ryan reached under her shirt and slid his hand up to her breast and began to fondle it. She never wore a bra when she came over at night, it made things so much easier.

Jessi leaned her head on Ryan’s shoulder and slid her hand into his sweatpants and began to rub his erection slowly, “I like it when you feel me up, you turn me on so much.”

The guy on the tape slid his big dick into the blonde’s shaved pussy, and began to fuck her.

As she jacked him slowly she asked, “Have you even seen a girl who had shaved all of her hair off of her pussy?”

Ryan shook his head, “Nope, can’t say that I have.”

“Do you like it?” she wondered.

“Yeah, I think it looks pretty hot,” Ryan replied.

“Would you like to shave mine for you?” she asked.

Ryan looked at her, “Would you?”

“I might,” she replied softly, “If it would turn you on, I would do it.”

Ryan decided to go for broke, he slid his hand down the front of her pants, and was surprised that she offered no resistance. When he slid his hand into her panties and found her already wet her only reaction was to open her legs to offer him easier access. Her hand continued its up and down motion on his shaft as his finger entered her pussy. His finger moved in time with her hand, moving slowly in and out as her hand moved up and down.

“Your hand feels good,” she whispered, “I like it.”

Ryan smiled, “Your hand feels good too, I like the way you play with my cock.”

The guy on the TV continued fucking the blonde, the only sounds were his grunts, her moans, and the sound of flesh slapping together.

He pressed down with his finger, it rubbed lightly against her clit as his finger continued fucking her pussy. He leaned over and began sucking on her nipples while his free hand squeezed and fondled her breast.

As Jessi watched the blonde being fucked hard, and fast on the TV she asked, “What does it feel like when you put your cock into a girl’s pussy?”

Ryan thought for a few moments, “Heavenly, sort of like when you sucked me, but different, it feels like it’s completely wrapped in something warm, and sort of wet.”

“Take me to your bed,” Jessi whispered; almost unable to recognize her own voice, “We’ll have more room to fool around.”

Ryan was stunned when he heard her say that, but wasn’t about to argue.

They stood up together, and he led her into his bedroom. He didn’t turn on the lights, but the room was illuminated by the glow of the moon shining in through the window. He pulled her t-shirt over her head and drank in the sight of her perfect breasts glowing softly in the silvery light. His hands cupped each breast, not quite able to cover each of them with his hand. He was still amazed at the size of them, and how firm they were. Jessi tugged at his t-shirt and then pulled it over his head. She slipped her thumbs into the waistband of his sweatpants and pulled them down. Ryan kicked them off into the corner. She sat down on the edge of the bed staring at his erection; she pulled him close to her and began to suck on him slowly, her tongue licking the pre-cum from the tip.

She liked the feeling of his cock moving in and out of her mouth, but she wanted more, she wanted to feel his hand playing with her pussy. She stood up again and Ryan undid her jeans and pulled them down. He pushed her gently back on to the bed, and pulled the jeans off. He leaned over, and she took his cock into her hand as he pulled her panties off.

They slid into the bed, Jessi lay on her back, her legs spread, and Ryan lay on his side, his erection pressed tightly against her. He leaned over, his hand moving down between her legs again, his finger moving up and down her wet slit, rubbing against her swollen, and erect clit. His mouth moved to hers, his tongue driving deep inside her mouth as she took him into her hand and began to jack him up and down smoothly.

“Damn, you are a good kisser,” whispered Jessi.

“So are you,” responded Ryan as his lips went down to her breasts.

He licked them, and greedily tried to suck as much of her nipple and breast as he could into her mouth. As he sucked on her nipple, his index finger played with her clit while his middle finger was fucking her virginal pussy.

“I love how you are fingering me, you are making me so hot,” moaned Jessi.

Ryan moaned softly through the haze of lust, his hips were thrusting to her hand, “Your hand feels awesome, I love how you jack my cock.”

“The way that you fuck my hand, and my mouth turns me on even more,” replied Jessi, her voice was full of desire.

Her hand movements had sped up, and her grip had tightened on his cock, his fingers had responded in turn, fingering her, and rubbing her clit.

“I want to suck your pussy,” whispered Ryan. He had never tasted a girl before, other than licking the juices off of his finger after fingering a girl.

“Oh fuck yes,” Jessi moaned, “I want you to lick my clit and pussy.”

Ryan moved around and placed his head between her legs. He spread her lips open and began to flick at her clit with his tongue.

“Ohhh,” Jessi moaned deeply, “That feels so good.”

She pulled his leg over so that he straddled her face. She pulled his cock into her mouth and began to suck on him. As soon as his cock was in her mouth his hips began moving up and down fucking her face. She lay still allowing him to move in and out, her hand jacking at the base of his cock, her hand gently squeezing his large balls.

He liked the taste of her pussy as he licked at her clit, quicker and quicker he flicked at it. Her hips began to grind into his face, he began to finger her with two fingers as he continued licking and sucking at her swollen nub. He loved how his cock felt in her mouth, his hips continued pumping at her mouth.

Jessi felt her orgasm approaching first, this was the first time that a guy had performed oral sex on her, and it was great. She knew now why guys must like oral so much, it felt so good. She wanted him to cum while she was cumming so she sped up her hand movements on his cock, and sucked harder on him.
Ryan felt her body shake as it hit its climax; he knew his wasn’t far behind. He could feel the pressure building in his balls, a couple of more thrusts and he would be shooting.

Jessi was riding high on the wave of orgasm when she felt his cock twitch, and the jizz shooting deep in her mouth.

“Yeah, I’m cumming!” Ryan moaned loudly, he wished he could see his cum shooting into her mouth.

She pulled his cock from her mouth, “Oh god, so am I.”

His cock spurted again and caught her on her face, it felt so warm and so wet, her hand jacked him hard and fast, “Yes, cum on my face.”

He came harder than he ever had before, his jizz spraying on her face with each contraction. He continued fingering her clit as her body shook. He had never made a girl cum before, it was a totally new experience for him.

After they had both climaxed Ryan cuddled next to Jessi holding her in his arms, both their faces glistening in the moonlight with the other’s juices.

Jessi got up, and went into the bathroom and wiped the cum from her face. She really didn’t want to, but it wouldn’t be a good thing if she were caught going up to her room with Ryan’s drying sperm covering her cheeks.

“I really want to stay,” said Jessi quietly, “But I need to get back to the house.”

Ryan walked with her to the house and kissed her softly under the glow of the moon, “I’ll see ya tomorrow.”

Jessi nodded, “I can’t wait until we go camping tomorrow.”

Sleep came easy for Ryan, a hard days work in the fresh air, and fooling around with Jessi. ‘This is the life’, he thought as he fell fast asleep.

Uncle Bill had come over to Ryan’s apartment, and woke him earlier than usual. He wanted to get an early start on the day’s work. Ryan got up quickly and got dressed and headed over to the house, it was just Ryan and his uncle, Jessi, and her mom were still in bed.

Ryan sat down to a breakfast of pancakes, ham, eggs, and a cup of strong coffee. In the city he rarely ate breakfast, or if he did, just a bite or two. Out here, it was different, breakfasts were large, and hearty, and he was coming to enjoy it.

Becky honked the horn as she pulled up in front of Jessi’s house. Aunt Suzanne stepped out and called out to Becky, “She’s in the barn Becky.”

Beck pulled around back, and stopped her small pickup. She walked into the barn and called out, “Jessica Marie, where are you?”

“Over here,” called Jessi as she stepped out of one of the stalls.

“Well, where is he? Where’s Mr. Well Hung?” Becky giggled.

“Him and dad left first thing to finish up the creek, and then they were going to cut some firewood for us and leave it at the campsite. Dad said that they will back by three at the latest,” Jessi replied.

“I don’t know if I can last that long,” Becky teased.

“Oh god Becky, he got me off with his tongue last night, it was incredible,” Jessi said almost in a whisper.

Becky’s eyes opened wide, “Wow! I can’t get a guy to even try it on me. But hell, they all want us to suck on their dicks and get them off.”

“Come on, I need to get cleaned up. All we have to do is wait for Dad, and Ryan, everything else is loaded except for your sleeping bags, and clothes,” said Jessi.

The girls walked into the house and Becky gave Aunt Suzanne a big hug, and then followed Jessi upstairs.

Becky plopped down on the bed as Jessi stripped her clothes off, and got ready to get into the shower. Jessi motioned her to follow her into the bathroom, “Hey, I have to ask you something.”

“What?” asked Becky as she sat down on the toilet seat.

“Uhm, have you ever thought about shaving your hair off, well, down there?” Jessi asked quietly as she showered.

“What?” Becky couldn’t believe her ears.

Jessi stuck her head out from behind the shower curtain, “Have you ever thought about shaving your pubes off?”

Becky laughed, “Well, not recently, but I did once. Dad had a movie in the back called something like “Bald Beaver Bonanza,” or something like that. I watched it a couple of times, I thought some of the girls looked really hot with no hair. But I haven’t ever really considered doing it myself.”

From behind the shower curtain, “I think I’m going to do it and surprise Ryan, he thought it was hot.”

Becky thought about it for a moment, and quickly started to peel her clothes off, “Hell if you’re going to do it, so am I.”

Jessi laughed as Becky climbed into the shower with her, and began to lather up her neatly trimmed pubic hair. Both girls took razors in hand and began to shave away their hair.

“Ya know, Dad had some videos that showed women shaving themselves, nothing else, just that, and you’d be surprised at how often, and who rented them,” whispered Becky.

Jessi was astonished, “You’ve got to be kidding, who rented them?”

“You have to promise not to say anything to anyone,” demanded Becky.

Jessi nodded her head, “I promise.”

“Mr. Nelson from the bank, Mr. Richards, Sue’s dad, Mr. Wendell, that’s just a few of them,” said Becky in a hushed tone.

Jessi giggled, “You mean we’re sitting on a gold mine here, people would pay good money to watch a movie of us shaving our twats.”

“I guess,” replied Becky.

After they were out of the shower they admired their new nakedness, “Get some baby oil, I read somewhere that it prevents razor burn,” said Becky.

The girls had just finished dressing when they heard the truck with Uncle Bill and Ryan pull up. They ran downstairs, and out to the truck.

“Ryan, this is my best friend Becky, and Becky is the city cuz Ryan,” Jessi said as they introduced them.

Ryan smiled warmly, “Nice to meet you.”

Becky smiled back innocently, “Nice to meet you too, I’ve heard all about you from Jessi,” then very softly as Uncle Bill had already waved at Becky, and was headed into the house, “and I do mean all.”

Ryan looked at Jessi questioningly, but Jessi pretended not to notice.

Aunt Suzanne stuck her head out the door, “Becky, Stan called, they are going to be late, Lindsey is still getting her hair done. He said to head on up to the camp and they’ll meet you there.”

“Why anyone would get his or her hair done to go camping is beyond me,” muttered Aunt Suzanne as she walked back into the kitchen.

Ryan loaded the coolers, and the stuff that Becky had brought into the truck and then looked at the girls, “I’m just going to grab a quick shower, and I’ll be ready.”

Becky giggled, “Can we watch?”

Jessi stomped on Becky’s toe lightly and Becky yelped lightly, “Ow!”

Ryan grinned at the girls, “Sure, if you want to.”

Jessi dragged Becky back into the house as Ryan went off to shower; Becky whispered into Jessi’s ear, “Wow, he is a hunk.”

Aunt Suzanne quizzed the girls on what they had in the truck to make sure that they had everything. Uncle Bill laughed, “Ma, they’re just going up to the creek, not on a year long safari to deepest Africa.”

Aunt Suzanne gave her husband a dour look, “Well it never hurts to make sure that they have everything.”

Uncle Bill smiled at his wife, “I don’t know what we’d do with out you.”

“Probably forget where you left your butt,” quipped Aunt Suzanne.

Looking at the girls Uncle Bill said, “I’ll haul some more ice up for the coolers tomorrow afternoon, and that should get you through the weekend. When are you planning on coming back?”

“I don’t know if we’ve even talked about it,” answered Jessi, “Either Sunday night, or Monday morning. When do you need Ryan?”

“Doesn’t matter,” Uncle Bill shook his head, “Either is fine with me,” he rubbed his chin, “You know what, stay up there Sunday night, and ma and I will come up Sunday afternoon, I’d like to get some fishing in.”

Suzanne’s eyes lit up, “Oh yes Bill, sounds like fun, we could have a fish fry Sunday night.”

Inwardly Jessi was groaning, although she loved having her parents camp with her, it was definitely going to put a cramp into any fooling around with Ryan. ‘Well it’s just for one night,’ she thought.

Becky perked up, “Are you going to bring your guitar?”

Uncle Bill laughed, “If I can sneak it past Ma, I will.”

Uncle Bill was somewhat of a minor local celebrity, he was a fair hand at playing the guitar, and had a good voice. More than a few people had commented over the years that there was no one better at entertaining around the campfire than Bill. He sang mainly old cowboy songs that he had collected over the years.

Aunt Suzanne cast her eyes knowingly at her husband, “That is fine Bill, you can take your guitar, but there will be young folks there, you keep those dirty songs at home, and the same goes for your crock of Apple Pie, that stays home too, I’ll be checking the truck before we leave.”

For those of you unfamiliar with Apple Pie, it is a drink that is made from various liquors, and apple pie filling. Usually it is made a stone crock, and is placed by the campfire and drank warm.

Ryan had walked in during the conversation and Uncle Bill took him off to the side, “In your truck you will find a stone crock, just make sure your aunt doesn’t see it. I might need you for a few hours tomorrow after I bring up some more ice. If your Aunt and I are coming camping we will need a bit more firewood.”

Ryan couldn’t imagine needing any more wood than they had hauled up already, but the twinkle in his Uncle’s eye told him that there was something he didn’t know.

While driving Jessi explained to Ryan that his father, and hers along with their grandfather had built this campsite next to a mountain stream years ago. “Dad said that they would come up here all the time in the summer, fish, and pretend like it was the Wild West, and this was their hideout.”

The drive had taken them about an hour, and most of it uphill, steadily climbing until they were almost at the edge of the tree line.

Once at the campsite they began setting up their camp, they had the tents set up, and beds made by the time that Stan and Lindsey showed up. There was no denying Stan and Becky were brother and sister, both had the same hazel eyes, light brown hair, nose, ears. The only real differences Ryan could make out was that Becky was shorter, had longer hair, and of course boobs. Lindsey was drop dead gorgeous, shoulder length wavy blonde hair, and a curvaceous body. Ryan thought that Jessi’s breasts were larger.

Becky whispered behind him, “Put your eyes back in your pants, that girl is still as pure as the driven snow. Stan’s been trying to defrost that iceberg for two years now, and as far as I know, still no luck.”

Ryan turned and looked at her grinning back at him.

Ryan turned to Jessi, “Your dad said that he will need me for a few hours tomorrow, something about if he is coming camping we will need more wood.”

Jessi laughed, “Well all I can tell you is that if Mom and Dad are coming camping we can expect a whole lot of other people to show up.”

Ryan looked at her with a quizzical look.

She shook her head, “Just wait, that’s all I’ll say.”

Becky shook her head, “Words can’t describe it, all I will say, is hold on and enjoy the ride.”

Jessi and Becky introduced Ryan to Stan, and Lindsey. Stan and Ryan began to chop some wood to get a fire going, they would need one to cook over, and it wouldn’t be long before the sun set behind the mountain, and a fire would be needed to ward off the chill of the mountains.

By the time the girls had supper ready the sun had set, Stan threw a couple of pieces of wood on the fire, the flames licked hungrily at the dry pine, snapping and popping noisily.

The five of them sat around the fire and ate; they didn’t realize how hungry they had been. One by one they sat their metal plates on the ground, Lindsey started picking them up and Jessi said, “Just leave the dishes until morning Lindsey, it’ll be easier to do them in the light.”

They sat around the fire for while just talking, small talk, campfire talk when finally Stan announced, “I think Lindsey and I will take a short hike and then we will call it a night.”

Becky looked at Jessi, “Yeah, I think I’ll turn in too.”

Jessi nodded, “Goodnight everyone.”

Ryan said goodnight to everyone and headed over the boys tent, stripped his clothes off, put on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, and crawled into his sleeping bag. He sort of wished that Jessi were alone; he could have gone over and visited her for a while. His hardening manhood betrayed what kind of visit he had in mind. He thought about jerking off, but decided against it, he didn’t want to make a mess in his sleeping bag, and was too lazy to crawl out of the tent to get some paper towels, or Kleenex to jack off into. Hopefully he could get Jessi alone for a while tomorrow and get some relief.

Ryan had just about dozed off when he heard some rustling at the tent door; Stan stuck his head in, “Ryan would you mind giving Lindsey and I a little privacy for a little while.”

Ryan nodded, and pulled himself out of his sleeping back, and pulled a jacket on and went out to sit by the fire. He looked longingly at Jessi, and Becky’s tent and sighed. He put a piece of wood on the fire and watched it ignite. He could hear sounds of Stan and Lindsey making out coming from the tent. He smiled, and was tempted to move a little closer; at least out here he would be able to pleasure himself.

Ryan stood up and stubbed his toe, and cursed, “Damn it all to hell.”

He heard the zipper come down on the girls tent, and Jessi’s voice, “What are you doing Ryan?”

He walked over to the tent and almost in a whisper, “Stan wanted some privacy with Lindsey.”

Becky’s head poked out of the door above Jessi’s, “Stan got her in the tent?”

“Yup,” Ryan replied.

Jessi looked up at Becky, “Maybe the Ice Age has begun to thaw.”

“All I can say is go Stan go,” Becky giggled.

“Well why don’t you come in here for a while, no sense you sitting out there by yourself,” suggested Jessi to Ryan.

“Yeah, come on in here,” giggled Becky.

Ryan thought, ‘What the hell,’ and crawled into the girls’ tent.

It was pitch black in the tent, the moon hadn’t risen yet, and Ryan fumbled his way around. He found himself in the middle with Jessi on one side, and Becky on the other.

Jessi giggled, “So were ya busy over there.”

Ryan was slightly embarrassed about the inference, not because of Jessi, but because Becky was there. He would have readily admitted to Jessi that he had thought of jacking off, but wasn’t ready to say it with Becky there, “No, not at all, matter of fact I was just about asleep.”

He felt Jessi’s hand on his crotch, and he immediately responded to her touch growing very hard as she began to rub him. In a matter of seconds his organ was fully engorged, he wasn’t sure what to do other than lay there and enjoy her ministrations on his cock.

“I feel the blankets moving,” whispered Becky, “What are you two doing?”

“Oh nothing,” Jessi giggled back.

Ryan felt a second hand reaching down, he tensed up for a moment, but when it began rubbing his cock beside Jessi’s he relaxed.

“Oh my god!” Becky gasped, “It’s huge.”

Ryan felt Jessi tugging his sweatpants down from one side, and once Becky realized what she was doing she did the same from the other side. His cock was free, and he felt Becky’s small hand exploring his manhood while Jessi rubbed his balls slowly and gently. He felt Becky move around, and then lift the blanket, and all of a sudden a flashlight came on.

“Wow!” was about all an amazed Becky could say at first, her hand continued moving slowly up and down his thick, hard shaft, “That is amazing, that is one big dick.”

She turned the flashlight off and lay on her side next to Ryan slowly jacking him up and down.

“I told you,” Jessi said to Becky.

Becky nodded in the dark, “Yeah, you did, but I wasn’t expecting that.”

Jessi had rolled over on her side and now both girls had their hands on Ryan’s cock, slowly jacking it up and down.

Ryan was in his glory, two girls were jacking him off, with his right hand he slid it under Jessi’s t-shirt and began to fondle her breast, and he thought for a moment, and then took his other hand and slid it under Becky’s t-shirt and began to feel her up as well. Becky’s breasts weren’t quite as large as Jessi’s, but they were still a nice handful, and like Jessi’s, very firm. Becky’s nipple felt a little longer, and a little bit bigger around, he wished he could see his hands, each holding onto a tit while he was being masturbated.

“Well big boy,” whispered Jessi, “How do you like having two girls jacking your cock?”

“It’s heavenly,” moaned Ryan.

“Should we jack him off?” asked Becky.

“I think we should,” responded Jessi.

“Well, he might make a bit of a mess in our bed,” giggled Becky.

“Yeah, you’re right,” replied Jessi, “We don’t want to have him make a mess in our bed.”

Their hands kept stroking, keeping an even, steady motion. Jessi’s pussy was wet, as was Becky’s.

Jessi moaned softly, “Finger me.”

“Me too,” responded Becky, “Finger my hot little box.”

Ryan slid his hands into each girl’s pants, and was a little confused at first, and then he came to the realization that each of the girls had shaved their pussies. He wished he could see both of them, bald as babies. His finger found each of their slits wet, and waiting.

“So what should we do to keep him from making a mess,” Becky’s voice was a little hoarse with lust.

“I dunno,” whispered Jessi, she was reveling in how Ryan’s finger was fucking her, and how his hips were beginning to fuck their hands as they jacked him off, “Do you have any ideas?”

Becky nodded, little surges of pleasure zinged through her body as Ryan’s finger played with her stiff little clit, “I think he needs to tell us when he is about to cum, and then he can cum in my mouth, that way there is no mess.”

“Do you want to cum in Becky’s mouth?” Jessi asked Ryan, she already knew what his answer would be, but she wanted to hear him.

“Oh yes,” he moaned, “I’d love to cum in Becky’s mouth.”

This was beyond belief for Ryan, here he was with two girls, playing with two wet pussies at the same time, two hands jacking his cock, and two girls willing to suck him, and allow him to cum in their mouths. After all his struggles with girls in the city, and college he wished he had come to Montana years earlier.

Jessi and Becky had picked up the pace, their hands moving quicker up and down his swollen pole. Alternately he was kissing one then the other while his fingers slid in and out of their hot, wet young cunts.

“How does it feel?” whispered Jessi, “Playing with two pussies at the same time, and two hands jacking you off?”

“I love it,” moaned Ryan, he was trying to make himself last longer, he could feel the pressure mounting in his body, and the urge to cum was getting harder and harder to fight.

Jessi wished it was lighter in the tent, she would have loved to see what his face looked like right now, and what Becky’s looked like. She had thought that she might feel jealous sharing Ryan with Becky, but instead it had turned her on even more. She felt her own orgasm approaching.

Suddenly Ryan moaned, “Oh fuck, I’m going to cum.”

Becky quickly took her hand off of Ryan’s cock and slid down and opened her mouth. It was all she could do to get the head of it into her mouth. She could feel Jessi’s hand tapping on her chin as Jessi continued jacking his cock. Becky reached down between her legs and began to frantically play with her clit.

“Yeah baby! Cum, Becky is sucking your cock, cum in her mouth with your sweet jizz,” urged Jessi as her own body began to shake. Ryan’s fingering of her pussy was driving her over the edge. She wished it was his cock in her pussy now, she wanted to fuck his cock, and she wanted him to fill her up with his meat.

Jessi leaned over and whispered in Ryan’s ear, “I’m going to fuck you this summer, I want to feel your big hard cock filling up my pussy.” She locked her lips over his as she began to cum.

Becky couldn’t get over how big his cock felt in her mouth, Jessi’s hand had moved, and now Becky began to bob her head up and down as his cock rose to meet her mouth.

“Yesss!” Ryan cried out as his cock began to shoot into Becky’s mouth.

It was all Becky could do to swallow before the next spurt. Over and over Ryan shot his seed into her mouth, and she loved it. She began to cum as her fingers rubbed her swollen clit furiously. She had lost count of how many times Ryan’s cock had pulsed and fed his juices into her mouth. His cock felt so large and smooth in her mouth. Even after he had finished cumming she continued sucking his cock until it began to deflate.

The three of them lay there, holding each other, basking in their post orgasmic glow. They heard the tent door rustle, and then the zipper on the door. Ryan quickly pulled up his sweat pants, and the girls adjusted their t-shirts.

Lindsey crawled into the tent, and then turned on her flashlight, “Oh Ryan, I almost forgot about you, well you can head on back to your tent now.”

Ryan said goodnight to the girls and walked back over to the other tent. The moon had just started to rise, and Ryan thought it was the most incredible sight he had ever seen. He looked back at the tent where Jessi, and Becky were, an incredible sight for an incredible night.

After Ryan had climbed into his sleeping bag Stan said, “Thanks for giving us some privacy.”

Ryan smiled to himself, he would give him all the privacy he wanted, “No problem.”

“What did you do?” asked Stan.

“I ended up talking to Jessi, and Becky,” he answered.

He heard Stan chuckle, ”Well, I know my sister, and I know Jessi, I don’t imagine there was a whole lot of talking going on,” and then with a touch of sarcasm he added, “Well, at least one of us got some action tonight.”

Ryan smiled to himself and rolled over. Tonight had been great, he was hopeful that tomorrow might present some more opportunities. He really wanted to see what Jessi looked like now that she had shaved, and he also wanted to see what Becky looked like naked. His cock twitched at thought of more action tomorrow.

As Ryan began dozing off to sleep he could hear the howling and yipping of various coyotes. He pulled the sleeping bag tightly around him and imagined what it would have been like a hundred years ago when this was still wild, and untamed country.

It was still grey outside when Ryan awoke, he sat up and saw that Stan was dressed and pulling his jacket on. “What time is it,” asked Ryan sleepily.

“I don’t know, about five I think,” answered Stan, “I’m going to get a fire going and get the coffee started.”

Ryan slid out of his warm sleeping bag; the early morning mountain chill spurred him to quickly pull his jacket and boots on. Outside he reveled in the beauty of the morning, mist was rising from the creek, and the only sound was the sound of the water rushing in the creek next to the camp.

He joined Stan at the woodpile and picked up and axe and began to split some wood. Stan grinned at him, “We’ll earn our breakfast this morning.”

He stood and looked at mountains, and then at Ryan, “Nature’s splendor, I don’t think there is a more beautiful place in the world.”

Ryan looked around at the sweeping vista across the valley, “Kinda makes a fella feel small, and insignificant.”

Stan nodded, “Yeah, it really does.”

Before long Stan had a small hot fire blazing, the wood popping and crackling constantly. Ryan watched Stan spoon some coffee, and a dash of salt into an old style coffee pot, and set it on a grill over the fire, “Cowboy coffee, nothing like it.”

Stan explained that they would wait until the coffee was boiling before doing anymore cooking. He told Ryan that he had been coming up here with Ryan’s aunt, uncle, Becky and Jessi for years, and that Uncle Bill had taught him the finer points of camping, and cowboy cooking.

Stan smiled, “Just wait until Sunday when your aunt and uncle are up here. Bill will bring his big old Dutch ovens, and you will see how it was done in the old days.”

The coffee began to boil over, and Stan quickly dumped a cup of cold water into the coffee pot, and sat it off to the side, “Grab us some cups.”

Stan poured them each a cup of coffee, Ryan took a sip, he wasn’t sure if it was because he was in the mountains drinking from a tin cup, but it was one of the best tasting cups of coffee he had ever tasted.

“Unwrap those potatoes I baked last night, and chop them up, and then chop up an onion and mix it all together, I’ll get the bacon going,” Stan said to Ryan.

A massive heavy black cast iron frying pan was on the fire, and Stan was laying strips of bacon into the pan, before long it was sizzling and the smell of the bacon mixed with the smell of the freshly brewed coffee.

A sleepy voice from the girl’s tent rang out “Is the coffee ready yet.”

Stan laughed, “Yes it is, but you’ll have to come out and get it, no room service up here.”

The zipper zipped open, and three sleep eyed girls in sweat pants, jackets and stocking caps emerged from the tent.

Ryan laughed, and said jokingly to Stan, “I should have brought a camera.”

Jessi looked at him with only one eye open, “Good thing you didn’t, we’d have to take you out and shoot you if you did.”

As soon as the bacon was done, Stan called for the potatoes, and dumped them into the frying pan to cook, in a smaller frying pan he began to fry eggs.

They ate their breakfast, and drank their coffee. The sun was up over the mountain by the time they had finished their breakfast. Ryan had almost forgotten how hungry camping made a person.

Stan announced, “Well I did the cooking,” and then pointing to Jessi, and Becky, “You two can do the dishes and clean up. Lindsey and I are going to go fishing for a bit, and see if we can’t catch our supper.”

Becky giggled after Stan and Lindsey left, “Yeah, he’s going fishing, but it’s not supper he’s fishing for.”

Jessi smiled, “I don’t know if he is using the right kind of bait,” she looked over at Ryan, “Any idea how his luck was last night?”

Ryan nodded, “Yeah I think so, and I think it was all bad.”

“I almost feel sorry for Stan,” quipped Becky, “He’s been going out with Lindsey for two years and he hasn’t gotten anywhere with her.”

“I think he will have to marry her before he gets anything off of her,” added Jessi.

“I dunno if that will even help,” smiled Becky.

Jessi looked at the dirty dishes and said to Ryan, “Be a sweetie and grab that big kettle, and fill it up with water and put it on the fire.”

Ryan finished his coffee and got up and filled the kettle from the stream and placed it on the fire. Once the dishes were done Ryan refilled the kettle so they could get cleaned up.

The day was warming up quickly, and Ryan emerged from his tent wearing shorts and a t-shirt. He could hear the girls rustling around in their tent. They emerged from their tent wearing tight tube tops and shorts.

It was obvious that neither was wearing a bra, and Ryan smiled. What a great view he thought to himself. As he ogled the girl’s assets he felt himself growing in his shorts.

“Well, I think I’m going to go try my luck at fishing,” Ryan decided.

Jessi laughed, “You go ahead, I think we’re just going to soak up some sun for a while.”

After Ryan had left Becky and Jessi spread out a blanket on the ground and lay down on their backs. The sun felt so good on their bodies.

Becky finally broke the silence, “So are going to go all the way with him.”

Jessi was silent for a minute, “I want to, oh god I want to, but he’s my cousin.”

“I’d let him do me in a New York minute,” said Becky, “I’d love to feel him inside me,” she stopped for a minute, “Well, you’ve everything but let him do you.”

Jessi nodded, “I know, but that is just fooling around.”

Becky giggled, “I dunno, but I think blowing him is a little more than fooling around. Necking, and playing with him, that’s fooling around.”

“Each time I fool around with him I want to feel him inside of me, last night it was about all I could do not to climb on top on him and let him fuck me,” sighed Jessi.

There was a silence for a few minutes then Jessi asked Becky, “Do you think it would be wrong for me to go all the way with him.”

Becky shook her head, “No, not really, after all he’s what, a third cousin, that’s barely there on the related list.”

Jessi nodded, ”Yeah, I guess you’re right,” She sat up and looked around and then pulled her tube top off, “Let’s throw caution to the wind and go topless.”

Becky giggled and puller her top off, she looked at Jessi’s naked breasts, “I wish I had boobs like yours.”

Jessi looked over at Becky, her breasts were a cup size smaller than Jessi’s, her nipples though were longer, and her areola were a little puffy, “I don’t know, I think yours look great too. I saw Ryan looking at them this morning, he looked like he was enjoying the site.”

Becky laughed, and grabbed the suntan oil and slathered it over her breasts, and stomach and then lay back down and promptly fell asleep.

Jessi had oiled up her breasts, but lay there thinking of Ryan, wondering what he would feel like inside of her, she went to say something to Becky but realized that she was fast asleep. She dozed off with thoughts of Ryan’s cock buried deep in her pussy.

Ryan’s luck at fishing had sucked, not a bite. He packed up his fishing gear and headed back to the camp. As he topped the bank and walked towards the campsite he saw Becky lying on the blanket topless. He moved quietly closer, he wanted to get a good look at Becky’s naked breasts.

He decided Becky’s breasts were a little smaller, but her nipples, they looked like little mounds mounted on the tops of her breasts. He felt his cock swelling quickly in his shorts. Absentmindedly his hand went to his shorts and he began to rub it up and down. He thought about how Becky’s breast had felt last night in his hand, and how her swollen nipple had pushed against the palm of his hand.

“Enjoying the view,” Jessi’s voice quietly came up from behind.

Ryan jumped and turned around, Jessi was standing topless in front of him with a huge smile on her face, and she looked at the bulge in Ryan’s shorts, “Well, it does look like you were enjoying the view.”

Ryan blushed as he stared at Jessi’s glistening breasts, “Well, I uh….”

Jessi giggled, “It’s okay.”

She pulled him to a grassy area behind the tents and pulled him to the ground and kissed him deeply, her tongue sliding urgently into his mouth. He returned the kiss, his tongue clashing with hers, their mouths moving over each other’s.

He reached up and took her breasts into his hands, squeezing them. Her hand reached down to his shorts, quickly undoing the belt, and the button and sliding the zipper down. She quickly grasped his swollen shaft and began to jack him to full erection.

“Did Becky’s breasts turn you on?” she asked as her hand moved quickly up and down his cock.

“Oh yeah,” Ryan responded as he continued squeezing her large orange sized breasts.

“Do you like them better than mine,” Jessi pretended to pout.

Ryan shook his head, “Hers are nice, but yours are magnificent.”

He reached over and slid his hand inside of her shorts, it still felt strange not feeling any hair, and then all of sudden finding her wet slit. He began to play with her clit as she stroked him.

“Oh god your finger feels so good,” Jessi moaned.

His other hand continued playing with her tits, and nipples. He grasped the erect nipple between his thumb and forefinger and began to tug on her nipple, almost like he was trying to jack it off.

She looked down at his cock, the head was already wet with his juices, she licked her lips, she wanted lick it and taste it. She took her shorts off and got on top of Ryan, and began to lick the tip of his cock while her hand moved quickly up and down, “We have to make this fast, Dad should be here anytime.”

“Put it between your tits,” Ryan urged, “I want to fuck them like the guy on that video.”

Jessi wrapped her tits around his cock and held her breasts tightly and began to move up and down his shaft. She liked how his shaft felt between her breasts, and how her nipples tingled in her hands. She found she could like the tip of his cock as she got to the base of his cock with her breasts.

Ryan reveled in how his cock felt between her slippery tits. He leaned his head up a little and began to lick at her bald pussy. He had begun to thrust his cock between her breasts, the tip sliding up to her lips with each thrust.

Unbeknownst to Jessi, and Ryan, there were two sets of eyes on them, watching them engaging in their carnal act. Becky had awoken and had gone looking for Jessi when she heard their whispers. She had hidden herself behind some bushes and was watching them, her hand down in shorts playing with her clit as she squeezed her breasts.

On the other side of the small meadow Lindsey had heard them and was watching them from just behind the tree line. At first she had been disgusted but as she watched she felt herself growing wet. While Ryan’s cock thrust between Jessi’s tits she backed quietly away, she suddenly had a craving to feel Stan’s finger playing with her.

Jessi moaned as Ryan’s tongue played with her clit, “You’re going to make me cum too soon.”

Ryan smiled inside and sped up his tongue’s movements on her clit. He loved how her pussy tasted, he took his finger and began fucking her with it, sliding in and out of the velvety tunnel.

Becky watched as Ryan sucked on Jessi’s clit, ‘Oh god’, she thought to herself, ‘I want to feel him licking my pussy like that.”

Ryan’s wet finger ran up and down her slit as he continued fucking her tits. Jessi had stopped moving up and down; instead she concentrated on keeping her breasts tightly wrapped around his cock, and trying to suck on the tip as it came up to her mouth.

Ryan began rubbing his wet finger on her tight little butt hole. He pressed and began to slide it in a little at a time.

Jessi was a little scared, and nervous, no one had ever touched her there before. She had seen videos with Becky that had showed guys putting their cocks up there. It felt different; it felt good, but just different.

His index finger was now able to slide in as far as physically possible; he began to slide his middle finger into her pussy as the other finger fucked her in the ass.

Becky was about to cum as she watched Ryan sliding his finger into Jessi’s ass. This put her over the edge, her body began to peak, in her mind all sorts of images raced, Ryan’s cock in her mouth, between her tits, in her pussy, and now in her ass. Over and over her body shook, maybe tonight she would get another chance to feel that cock.

“Oh fuck!” Ryan moaned, his mouth coming off of Jessi’s clit for a moment, “I’m gonna cum!”

“Yes baby, cum for me, shoot your load for me, I want to see you cum,” Jessi moaned. She licked her lips in anticipation.

Ryan moaned as his tongue beat a quick tattoo over Jessi’s swollen clit. He had been surprised at how much it swelled up when she was sexually excited, his teeth nibbled at it as his tongue flicked back and forth across it.

The first spurt from his cock shot between her breasts landing just at her lips, the next one came as his cock was nearest to her mouth and sprayed into, and around her mouth, she quickly swallowed what had landed into her mouth, and licked at what had landed on her mouth.

Jessi’s orgasm had taken over her body, her pussy ground into Ryan’s mouth as his juices were squirting on her tits and mouth.

Ryan was exhilarated, she always made him cum so hard, over and over his cock spurted, he thought he might never quit.

Becky heard it first, “Damn.”

She quickly pulled up her shorts and ran back to the camp and quickly slipped her tube top back on, she grabbed Jessi’s from the blanket and ran to the meadow were Jessi and Ryan were. On the way past the table she grabbed a still wet towel.

Jessi was surprised, and a little embarrassed when Becky came crashing through the bushes. There she was with her legs spread wide open, and Ryan’s cock between her tits.

“Your dad is coming up the road,” Becky tossed Jessi’s tube top and a towel to her.

Jessi had jumped up, and Ryan followed, putting his shorts and t-shirt on quickly.

“Having fun?” Becky grinned.

Jessi and Ryan just grinned back, and the three got back to the camp just as Uncle Bill pulled up in the truck.

Uncle Bill and Ryan headed off to cut some more firewood. Jessi and Becky drained the water from the coolers, and added the ice that Jessi’s dad had brought. Afterwards they had giggled about Becky dashing through the bushes, and Becky had admitted to Jessi that she had been watching and masturbating.

Jessi had told Becky about Ryan coming back and finding him rubbing his cock, and looking at Becky’s naked breasts.

“Mmm,” Becky smiled, “I wish I would have been awake.”

Down at the creek Stan had been pleasantly surprised with his luck, the fish had started to bite. Lindsey had returned from the camp, and had started kissing him. She had put up no resistance when he rand his hands under her t-shirt and began to fondle her breasts. Usually it took a couple of hours before she would let him feel her up, and then only through her bra. What was even more surprising was when she took his hand and pushed it towards her crotch, she had let him play with her pussy, and that had never happened before. Her hand had actually rubbed his swollen and aching cock, almost to the point of orgasm. She had whispered, “Do you think you can get Ryan to give us some privacy tonight?”

In the summer in the high country of Montana there is always the danger of fire, whether from nature, or from man. The fires of lust burned hot on that mountain that summer. Nights were clear and cold, but this night promised to be hotter than ever.

A good troll pits the community against itself before slinking back into the shadows to watch the chaos unfold. You've just managed to draw out the spammers and the most blatant trolls to abuse you.

But it seems like you're some sort of lonely masochist so who am I to judge.

Shana season 2

YouTube - Shakugan No Shana season 2 episode 1 (1/3) English

YouTube - Shakugan No Shana season 2 episode 1 (2/3) English

YouTube - Shakugan No Shana season 2 episode 1 (3/3) English

YouTube - Shakugan No Shana season 2 episode 2 (1/3) English

YouTube - Shakugan No Shana season 2 episode 2 (2/3) English

YouTube - Shakugan No Shana season 2 episode 2 (3/3) English

YouTube - Shakugan No Shana season 2 episode 3 (1/3) English

YouTube - Shakugan No Shana season 2 episode 3 (2/3) English

YouTube - Shakugan No Shana season 2 episode 3 (3/3) English

YouTube - Shakugan No Shana season 2 episode 4 (1/3) English

YouTube - Shakugan No Shana season 2 episode 4 (2/3) English