Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page RIOT!!!!
Page 12 of 224
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
221 - 06-01-2020, 09:27
Insurance is going to pay for it; I don't know why we need cops at all.

Sponsored Links
MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
222 - 06-01-2020, 09:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Cops should just pull out of cities entirely until peaceful protesters change their minds.
I still think they should try to protect gov't buildings and property, but agree they should pull back and let it ride. Total chaos.

then...when all the loot has been looted and they decide to go home and smoke more weed...the pieces can be picked up. The elected leaders in those towns can deal with the aftermath.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
223 - 06-01-2020, 10:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGnr View Post
I still think they should try to protect gov't buildings and property, but agree they should pull back and let it ride. Total chaos.

then...when all the loot has been looted and they decide to go home and smoke more weed...the pieces can be picked up. The elected leaders in those towns can deal with the aftermath.
weed is the devil amirite old timer or am i right?

mjoe
VeteranXX
Old
224 - 06-01-2020, 10:14
Quote:

i'm sure you'd think that if it were your neighborhood being destroyed and looted.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
225 - 06-01-2020, 11:18
Hillbilly trucker got arrested today, but not before getting his ass beat. I'm glad he didn't lose his life, but what he's got left will be spent as a guest of the state.

George Floyd death: Tanker driven at US protesters in Minneapolis - BBC News

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
226 - 06-01-2020, 11:27
Bogdan Vechirko, classic hillbilly name.

slogg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
227 - 06-01-2020, 11:31
racist vanster profiling somebody because of their profession, wow

you should support our truck drivers, that tanker could've been full of vodka

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
228 - 06-01-2020, 11:35
vanster knows all about hillbilly truckers right mary

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
229 - 06-01-2020, 11:52
Eastern Europeans taking over trucking. It's strange because you wouldn't think the US is a target location. Can't get Americans to drive.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
230 - 06-01-2020, 11:56
Looting overnight here. Over 100 car loads of 'protesters' swarming the city. 4 shot, 2 killed. Coordinated attack using social media, police warned local businesses yesterday afternoon. Tonight we're getting a county wide curfew until further notice.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
231 - 06-01-2020, 11:59
Bunch of savages.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
232 - 06-01-2020, 12:09
You're missing the lesson: You all, Zeke, Festus, and Clem just keep doing what you're doing right in the comfort of your computer chair. If you want to saddle up with flak jackets, AR's, camo, and head to the capitol building to scream at white cops nose to nose because you can't visit your hairdresser, you're probably ok.

But come to the real world, and you're going to get your ass beat, and you're going to jail. Ya'll boys are doin the right thing: keep it parked in your computer chair.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
233 - 06-01-2020, 12:10
Quote:

TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
234 - 06-01-2020, 12:19
yeah disband the police is what they are asking for

cael
VeteranXX
Old
235 - 06-01-2020, 12:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Hamster View Post
There's a lot of media crews reporting (and recording) the same things, even going live to air. Police are giving less than zero ****s, they seem to be actively targeting press at times.

https://twitter.com/MichaelAdams317/...03751913422849

Guy lying on the ground, press badge in the air, saying "I'm press".. fat cop strolling by on the way to the donut shop doesn't even break stride as he delivers a faceful of pepper spray/whatever they're using to the guy's face.

Hoping there's enough resolution in these cameras to pick up identifications and have those guys walked.
the police are deliberately turning protests into riots by attacking them

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
236 - 06-01-2020, 12:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
You're missing the lesson: You all, Zeke, Festus, and Clem just keep doing what you're doing right in the comfort of your computer chair. If you want to saddle up with flak jackets, AR's, camo, and head to the capitol building to scream at white cops nose to nose because you can't visit your hairdresser, you're probably ok.

But come to the real world, and you're going to get your ass beat, and you're going to jail. Ya'll boys are doin the right thing: keep it parked in your computer chair.
How many cars did those guys burn? How many stores did they loot? How many people did they assault? How many windows did they smash? How many streets did they hammer into throwable chunks? How many cop vehicles did they vandalize?

It sounds like you're stating that holding a gun and standing there is somehow an equivalent level of violence.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
237 - 06-01-2020, 12:28
imagine how many cars would have been burnt if they had been hit with flash bangs and tear gas

the police are snowflakes who can't handle signs that say **** 12 and acab

uno
VeteranXX
Old
238 - 06-01-2020, 12:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Hillbilly trucker got arrested today, but not before getting his ass beat. I'm glad he didn't lose his life, but what he's got left will be spent as a guest of the state.

George Floyd death: Tanker driven at US protesters in Minneapolis - BBC News
The article states he didnt hit anyone. So... What was he arrested for?

cael
VeteranXX
Old
239 - 06-01-2020, 12:29
counterfeit money, it's a capital crime now

TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
240 - 06-01-2020, 12:29
umm have you watched the video?

Page 12 of 224

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion