[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

PDX and Eugene are completely tone-deaf to the needs of our rural communities and farmers. That includes a huge difference when it comes to LE. Where do you think all the fucking salmon, crabs, cheese, apples, wines, hazelnuts and all the other classic OR foods come from?

All of those areas are pretty much Red - that's why the two Blue areas fuck them.
Look, cry all you want. PDX is fucked. It is at odds with the state. it is full of passive agressive do-nothings who are all now panicked about their future. And, it's not bright. The impact of blaming others instead of just shutting the fuck up and doing good things is coming home to roost. We would have been better off putting criminals in jail, leaving all our awesome old buildings to small and medium business, supporting our classic industries, brewing great beer and cooking good food, listening to good music and making babies.

Bleet all you want but that's Portland's fault. Not anyone else's.

Having a ree? No time to ree. Too busy laughing. We knew the DNC had the returns the entire time. We have their server.

3wJ6Olx.jpg

ZSC3Ceq.png

Vr56Zyk.jpg

Protip: You people are stupid.
You always refer to we/us

Is this why you post 4chan screenshots?

You could tell us but then you'd have to kill us so you just hint around like you're a major player in thet dark web?

Trumpsters having a ree that his taxes are in the open.

Pro-tip: we already knew he paid nothing, we already knew he was millions in debt and living on credit. This is just the underscore. Now go back to frothing at the mouth, rednecks.

Breaking News!

Google, Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, Tesla paid NO income Taxes!

Not even $750 dollars combined!

FORT LAUDERDALE — President Trump’s former campaign manager Brad Parscale was taken from his Fort Lauderdale home by police Sunday afternoon after his wife reported that he was armed and threatening suicide.

Lmao brad :lol:

oh hai kc enjoy explaining how taxes work to ppl this week

also omg someone make sure they have sight on the clintons #clintondeathlist

Yeah I mean loss carryover is normal his businesses are all losing money so of course he's not paying taxes

I just don't get why Deutsche Bank is corrupted/dumb enough to keep lending trump money but that was going on since mid 90s so it's pre presidential corruption tbh

What is so hard to understand. I don't give a fuck what Trump did when he was a private citizen. I don't care if he didn't pay taxes, i hate paying them myself and there isn't a person in this country that doesn't try to find a way to keep every penny they can come tax time.
I don't care if he was banging hookers, he was a private citizen, thats between him and his wife

I don't give a shit what he did until the day he was sworn into office. Now if he was banging hookers on the public dime while in office....fuck him....If he's talking to the canadian primer minister about grabbing women by the pussy just before a big Camp David meetup....fuck him....But what he did 10,15, 20, 40 fucking years ago..pretty much irrelevant.

And don't cry to me about how it says something about his character. Show me the last time we elected a fucking choir boy to the office. Nobody reaches that office being totally clean. Show me a completely innocent candidate and I'll show you a person that is an expert at covering his ass.

maybe he is, maybe he isn't, but he's still your president :shrug:

tbh, never cared how rich he was or wasn't

doesn't matter to me at all

Back