if i never called kurayami, would he still be posting 50 times a day?

not quite 200k, slightly below

im the foreman of the lowly railroad construction laborers, u lil boy

edit: as if a white guy would do mexican work :lol:

It does suck

I think its to the point people wouldn't even stirr shit with him

Rayn should give him TW immunity and instaban anyone who tries to fuck with him :D

but first someone would have to track him down o_O
I talked to Kura several years after he left and he said he was still getting random prank calls and asked if I had any advice. The reason he left is because he didn't value his time on TW enough to have people harass him IRL. It's both sad and funny that he got to enough people to create such a problem for himself. However, I miss Aestis more than Kurayami. I got tired of the constant thread derailing. Also, please don't compare him to Obibun. Obibun is one of the easiest people to troll on this board and his desperate need for validation is so bad that sometimes I feel too guilty to reply to him.

"hey guys i work 80 hours making railroads livin the dream"

hey guys i give copious amounts of money to people i've never met on the internet before

:lol:

it's asians like you and fufu that show just how stupid and gullible you slanty eyed fucks really are :lol:

edit: i just regret not getting in with 9mm on the action.. i would have loved to steal stupid asians dollars

every time fedz posts his salary it goes up. last time he claimed to have that much income it was because of his wife making 6 figures or something.

I talked to Kura several years after he left and he said he was still getting random prank calls and asked if I had any advice. The reason he left is because he didn't value his time on TW enough to have people harass him IRL. It's both sad and funny that he got to enough people to create such a problem for himself. However, I miss Aestis more than Kurayami. I got tired of the constant thread derailing. Also, please don't compare him to Obibun. Obibun is one of the easiest people to troll on this board and his desperate need for validation is so bad that sometimes I feel too guilty to reply to him.

aestis trolled a very specific group

kura trolled all retards

aestis is soft now, he won't ever be the same old awesome asshole we knew him as.

kura was a champ

you still trusted someone you've never met before with $500 in exchange for goods on the biggest cesspool on the internet

does the hindered vision really affect your mental capacity that much???

if kura was here this thread would be 81 pages of him trolling fedz better than any of us could hope to

just sayin

every time fedz posts his salary it goes up. last time he claimed to have that much income it was because of his wife making 6 figures or something.

i won't go there with both of our figures

i'll let you guys do some more guessing knowing she's a pharmacist, however

fedz raging on irc 2 doods

<fedz> i try to take some of the stuff u say to heart opsayo but ur asian
<fedz> minorities have no say on this planet
<fedz> its just how things roll
<fedz> you have to accept your place and live with it

<opsayo> do they let u frost ur tips while workin on railroads
<fedz> why would they have to let me
<fedz> is there laws against frosting tips now or something

Back