The Walking Dead - Season 2

Doctor dude probably has her locked up in the barn or something... They're spending far too much time at that house for there not to be a twist to the far too nice doctor.

Spoiler

Another boring fucking episode. Holy shit this season sucks balls so far. Better start picking up because it's just a boring soap opera right now with a random 2 minute zombie scene

Best part of last nights ep was the ending.
Because then hell on wheels was on, and that shows actually good

also, i remember a time before sig lines when people would put trick sentenses at the end of their posts

so how is season 2 so far? haven't started it yet, i wanted to see what others thought before sinking time into it, as i thought the first season was a bit of a let down.

so how is season 2 so far? haven't started it yet, i wanted to see what others thought before sinking time into it, as i thought the first season was a bit of a let down.

Season 2 sucks fucking ass if you haven't read any of this thread.

Sorry if you are being a smartass but I had this discussion with a friend earlier as well. He didn't believe me.

:sunny:

The well scene was beyond stupid.. is that really all they could come up with for excitement? Holy shit this show sucks ass now...

This is just really bad.

The scene with the cop and the blonde bitch talking about how hard it is gunning down an "assailant" almost made me turn it off.

fucking horrible season

the amount of time this season has spent on dealing with the children is incredibly frustrating

Last edited:
Back