The Drawing Thread

Lastest screenprinting template. I'll transfer it to my screen and start printing Thursday, will probably finish the edition by Saturday. It's sized down quite a bit, and the prints will be something like 9" by 16". There's a few things I'm probably going to change up, and I might end up reworking it a lot, but this is what I'm going with for now.

MillerScreen2.jpg

I don't think it really matters since most of the stuff I do is from images I've "appropriated", and I'm not selling them.

Makes me want to start painting again. I stopped so abruptly that I have a lot of abandoned projects I could pick up. Maybe 15, 20, 30 canvases I started and never finished. Not to mention all the new paintings I'd like to start.

claudius said:
I just started this Wacom sketch a little bit ago, but I'm really too tired to keep working on it now. I'll probably finish it tomorrow or Thursday.

pb-height2.jpg

for some reason im captivated with this simple sketch

Thanks. I never ended up finishing it. Every time I go back to work on it I hate whatever I add. I think it's because I'm trying to do a lot of subtle shade changes and layering that I'm not really used to.

GiftOfTheGame said:

Excellent painting. Im surprised to see quite a few posters with very traditionally founded work.

Here's an illustration i did this week, the final version of treebeard.

TreebeardIllu.jpg

i wish i could draw :(

I was alright when i was in 5th grade, but the friend i would draw with got better as he got older, and i....well my skills stayed at the 5th grade level :lol:

I wish he would post his stuff, i know he has trolled this entire thread.

i don't really draw, but here are some digital things i've done in photoshop. Mainly just WoW sigs for friends or things i did in high school computer art class.

moxiesig.jpg

69670380_l.jpg

logo.jpg

Last edited:
First Airbrush Painting (finished this week) - next project i'm airbrushing a self-portrait onto a t-shirt (best idea ever).

WaltWhitman.jpg

New Oil (finished this week) - "inspired by" John Keats' haunting final poem "This Living Hand"

ThisLivingHand-cropped.jpg

Might have already posted this here, but i still like it

SketchofaSketch.jpg

New oil (finished 2 weeks ago)

PortraitoftheArtistContemplatingthe.jpg

Newish oil over acryllic

Intoxicating.jpg

Might have already posted - conte and charcoal

FivePiece.jpg

newish oil

Autumn.jpg

First oil, going on 8 or 9 months ago, might have already posted it.

FiveFruits.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, what? You guys made an awesome drawing thread. Sup, artists?

MetalFugX.png

HoodD.png

MBrosthersse.png

Shoodle4.png

dewdle7.png

Uh, I haven't finished anything in awhile.

Last edited:
Back