What's the most exciting Tribes replay/match? by The Magical Zoo - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page What's the most exciting Tribes replay/match?
Page 1 of 2
The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 09-25-2018, 17:08
At work I was watching IE vs S3 at the Gala2k tourneyment with $10,000 on the line. Just super tense and Special made a clutch midfield pickup on SB to win it.

What are some of the better ones?

Sponsored Links
Deceptikon
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 09-25-2018, 18:55
that was the greatest play of all time in tribes so you already got it

maybe the first time nat runs the route on SH vs TF

Special is my goat tribes player, first player I ever saw do a beacon jump and my favorite duel partner.

Rosco-SS
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 09-26-2018, 11:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magical Zoo View Post
At work I was watching IE vs S3 at the Gala2k tourneyment with $10,000 on the line. Just super tense and Special made a clutch midfield pickup on SB to win it.

What are some of the better ones?

Is this on youtube? can you link it?

TypicallyTerrible
Veteran++
Old
4 - 09-26-2018, 20:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosco-SS View Post
Is this on youtube? can you link it?
Tribes 1: TG2K Playoffs - S3 vs IE - SB - YouTube

Does a player POV demo of this match exist?

S_hift
VeteranX
Old
5 - 09-27-2018, 16:23
what was the price per head? how was 10k prize pool generated? did each player throw down 500$ for a 10v10???

most expensive tribes game ever played

Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
6 - 12-04-2018, 18:16
v srs business

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 12-05-2018, 17:08
level of excitement is a relative term and depends on context

much crazier extended moments have happened on the daily in high level LT pickups, but there's nothing on the line there.

so a relatively average play with a lot on the line is more exciting than a series of extremely high level plays with nothing on the line

with that understanding special's play has to be one of the "most exciting" if not the most simply because it has actual context behind it

2:37
Veteran4
Old
8 - 12-06-2018, 04:39
**** shut the **** up...

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 12-06-2018, 16:39
lol!

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10 - 12-06-2018, 17:29
Women are ultra-impressionable beings and therefore are easily controlled by aliens and the elite. The main purpose of women on Earth (that is, what aliens have programmed them to do) is to enslave men via relationships. Women are obsessed with relationships and love (due to alien programming), and don't care about anything else in life. They would have men believe that being in a relationship is one of the most important things in existence, not realizing that men couldn't care less about being in a relationship--and rightly so. Furthermore, women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them. This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight. Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.

Make no mistake: It is indeed tragic that a man cannot satisfy his sexual needs without also getting trapped in a relationship at the same time (otherwise, he will be accused of ****, since non-relationship consensual sex does not exist on Earth, due to the aforementioned programming of women). Demonic enslavement traps such as this are the standard modus operandi of the Reptilians and Darkness. Now, just imagine if you had to buy an entire pizza restaurant just to order a pizza--an evil absurdity indeed.

Another thing that makes women insufferable is the fact that they are, essentially, babies. That is, they possess the emotional maturity of a 4-year-old boy. Women cry, throw fits, and need men to take care of them. Um, adults shouldn't need other people to take care of them.

All in all, women promote the enslavement, rather than the liberation, of humanity. It's bad enough that aliens and the elite already control us. Now, throw women into the equation and you have absolute misery. They are like sheep dogs helping out a shepherd (hence the term "*****," in case you didn't know).

And to think, women are actually proud of their controlling ways. What a disgrace.

The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 12-06-2018, 19:20
for LT it's b|* vs -e- no doubt but i was hoping for high level base play but i suppose hyung is right

Veteran4
Old
12 - 12-07-2018, 06:55
hyung vs dare 2007

vamp
Veteran++
Old
13 - 12-09-2018, 19:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by spockhammer View Post
Women are ultra-impressionable beings and therefore are easily controlled by aliens and the elite. The main purpose of women on Earth (that is, what aliens have programmed them to do) is to enslave men via relationships. Women are obsessed with relationships and love (due to alien programming), and don't care about anything else in life. They would have men believe that being in a relationship is one of the most important things in existence, not realizing that men couldn't care less about being in a relationship--and rightly so. Furthermore, women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them. This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight. Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.

Make no mistake: It is indeed tragic that a man cannot satisfy his sexual needs without also getting trapped in a relationship at the same time (otherwise, he will be accused of ****, since non-relationship consensual sex does not exist on Earth, due to the aforementioned programming of women). Demonic enslavement traps such as this are the standard modus operandi of the Reptilians and Darkness. Now, just imagine if you had to buy an entire pizza restaurant just to order a pizza--an evil absurdity indeed.

Another thing that makes women insufferable is the fact that they are, essentially, babies. That is, they possess the emotional maturity of a 4-year-old boy. Women cry, throw fits, and need men to take care of them. Um, adults shouldn't need other people to take care of them.

All in all, women promote the enslavement, rather than the liberation, of humanity. It's bad enough that aliens and the elite already control us. Now, throw women into the equation and you have absolute misery. They are like sheep dogs helping out a shepherd (hence the term "*****," in case you didn't know).

And to think, women are actually proud of their controlling ways. What a disgrace.
really makes me think

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
14 - 12-09-2018, 21:01
hitler http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRdhvsiqs4I

Veteran4
Old
16 - 12-19-2018, 04:47
file:///C:/Users/admin/Desktop/tribes.14/stats/(2018-12-19_0455pm)_cg%20mef_Hilde brandLT.html

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 12-20-2018, 12:17
hi

Veteran4
Old
18 - 12-21-2018, 04:36
dickpeice i can still remember your girly laugh on mumble...

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
19 - 12-22-2018, 15:21
lol

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
20 - 12-22-2018, 20:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2:37 View Post
file:///C:/Users/admin/Desktop/tribes.14/stats/(2018-12-19_0455pm)_cg%20mef_Hilde brandLT.html
lol

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page What's the most exciting Tribes replay/match?

Social Website Bullshit