[Hion] Would you wreck this? by Obibun - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Hion] Would you wreck this?
Page 2 of 41
xi'Vexus
VeteranXX
Old
21 - 12-23-2010, 21:13
One of my kids had night terrors for about 6 months. It's scary as ****. She would just stand up in her bed... standing. and scream at the absolute top of her lungs uncontrollably. her eyes wide open, but she would be rigid as a board. She would never even wake up. Eventually with enough consoling she would lie back down and close her eyes quietly. Very strange. Doc said it was the stress from having a new baby sibling in the house.

Sponsored Links
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 12-23-2010, 21:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatSam View Post
Hit that sure, I have slept through the zombie apocolypse so a little night terror wouldn't even phase me.

On a different note, weren't you like engaged to some chick a few months ago? Going on and on about how she was the one? So all the haters were right about you and her?

Shame.
Yeah no, it was a long and convoluted process. Dated for ~4 months, spent ~2 months afterwards in limbo. In the end what it came down to is that girls from rich families (and hers was worth ~30++ million) always have massive psychological problems, at least in my experience. They never get raised properly.

She was a good girl and had everything going for her, but deep down, and I mean deep ****ing down, she had some major issues. It got to the point where I just didn't want to deal with them anymore.

So basically we broke up and I kept ****ing her for two months, then got drunk and angry one night and decided to message her long-term long-distance ex-and-now-again-boyfriend (the guy she cheated on, broke up with, got back together with and then continued to cheat on with me) and told him EVERYTHING. I mean, like, explicitly. I told the dude about all the wonderful places we ****ed, how many times I came all over her, how many times I turned off her phone's alarm in the morning, ****ed her, and laughed when he tried to call her during.

The last message I got from her was like, 'STOP IT.. YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFE'

Well next time don't cheat, you dumb *****.

Really though, it was a decent shot at the finale. But she had too many issues.

I won't say I was wrong, per se. I knew what I was getting into. But you scratch the surface of deep psychological problems and more just keep cropping up.

ed- Gotta take shots at everything, eventually you'll score a nice headshot and rock the leaderboards.

ed2- Oh, and we were never "engaged" but it was very clearly headed that way. Thank God it didn't, dodged a bullet there.

Last edited by Obibun; 12-23-2010 at 21:22..
hyung
VeteranXX
Old
23 - 12-23-2010, 21:18

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
24 - 12-23-2010, 21:22
I'm drunk as ****

Dweasel
Banned
Old
25 - 12-23-2010, 21:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by xi'Vexus View Post
One of my kids had night terrors for about 6 months. It's scary as ****. She would just stand up in her bed... standing. and scream at the absolute top of her lungs uncontrollably. her eyes wide open, but she would be rigid as a board. She would never even wake up. Eventually with enough consoling she would lie back down and close her eyes quietly. Very strange. Doc said it was the stress from having a new baby sibling in the house.

TehFOOL used to sleep walk.

Er, run!

He learned to run first.

He would back up against the wall ( 8,9 months old)

Stand up and then launch himself across the room!

Lots of "crash and burn" type of ****!

Dweasel
Banned
Old
26 - 12-23-2010, 21:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
I'm drunk as ****
You gonna get raped!

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
27 - 12-23-2010, 21:29
lol come on this is the girl you were talking about marrying?
really?

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
28 - 12-23-2010, 21:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dweasel View Post
TehFOOL used to sleep walk.

Er, run!

He learned to run first.

He would back up against the wall ( 8,9 months old)

Stand up and then launch himself across the room!

Lots of "crash and burn" type of ****!
It amazes me that you can make fun of your obviously damaged goods.

OH HAY IT WAS FUNNY WHEN MY 9 MONTH OLD RAN HEADFIRST INTO THE WALL HAHAHAHA CRASH AND BURN ****

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 12-23-2010, 21:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
really?
no this is a diff girl

but u remember when obibun was in love and was sure he found the one

lol

personally i think this girl's gross but whatever

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
30 - 12-23-2010, 21:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
really?

different chick dude

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
31 - 12-23-2010, 21:32
its a diff girl? last post of his i read he was getting married or something

edit: read post. was talking about the last post, not the one in the OP.

Dweasel
Banned
Old
32 - 12-23-2010, 21:38
Quote:
But she had too many issues.
I knew what I was getting into. But you scratch the surface of deep psychological problems and more just keep cropping up.

With Teh's Mom.
I knew not.
Just a few popped up.

But after da Punkin and Mouse

She came out in full force.
I said to myself .......... Too late then!
I tried to keep family together.
I should have split with the kids instead.

Well, with experience you learn these things.

She cheated on him
, what makes you think she would not CHEAT on you?

Wise move on your part!
Hump them, dump them!

Emissary
VeteranXV
Old
33 - 12-23-2010, 21:38
Quote:
So basically we broke up and I kept ****ing her for two months, then got drunk and angry one night and decided to message her long-term long-distance ex-and-now-again-boyfriend (the guy she cheated on, broke up with, got back together with and then continued to cheat on with me) and told him EVERYTHING. I mean, like, explicitly. I told the dude about all the wonderful places we ****ed, how many times I came all over her, how many times I turned off her phone's alarm in the morning, ****ed her, and laughed when he tried to call her during.

The last message I got from her was like, 'STOP IT.. YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFE'

Well next time don't cheat, you dumb *****.

I hope that's true

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
34 - 12-23-2010, 21:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary View Post

I hope that's true
swear on my life

I'll post indiv messages if I get drunk enough

it was GRAPHIC dude. because I was ****ing mad.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
35 - 12-23-2010, 21:45
Quote:
November 18 at 4:14am
Just know, dude. Had I not said anything.. had she not pissed me RIGHT the **** off tonight.. this would have continued.

I had a good thing going. She wanted to ****, bareback, all the time, secretly. She wanted to love and be in love and have all those feelings without anybody knowing. I can show you ****ing.. txt messages on my phone. But I don't need to.

I woke up the other morning, in a hotel room in (censored), with her naked beside me. Her alarm went off. On her phone? A picture of you. Then I ****ed her. Hard. Then I left and she ****ing apologized to me.. for not being able to kiss me more before I left.

YOUR GIRL.. bahahah.. wanted to keep ****ing me, in secret, for as long as she could without anybody else knowing. She wanted to hold my hand, she wanted to cuddle in bed, she wanted all of that ****.. and we did it.

**** it though. Like I said, I had a good thing going, and could have kept it up. But I just got straight up mad with her tonight. So now you know. Do whatever you feel like you have to.
Quote:
November 18 at 4:25am
And yeah, I'm sorry you had to find out like this. But (censored) just pissed me right the **** off tonight. I'm so tired of her ****.

A week or two ago? She got off work, drove two hours through traffic, came over to my house.. and we ****ed. We had ****ing, carpenters.. working on the bathroom beside my room. She tried to be quiet because she was afraid they would hear. But we ****ed regardless, and hard. I came all over her.

The first night in (censored)? I even tried being a gentleman and kissing her, but she said.. and I quote.. no.. stop teasing.. I want you inside me right now. I'm not ****ting you. We ****ed four times that night. She hadn't seen me in a while and she ****ing wanted it.

Again, sorry you had to find out this way..
Yeah, so I'm assuming he was not impressed. This was his "girlfriend" afterall.

These are just a handful of the messages I sent over a few days.

Dweasel
Banned
Old
36 - 12-23-2010, 21:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Lemon[/B];16092062]It amazes me that you can make fun of your obviously damaged goods.

OH HAY IT WAS FUNNY WHEN MY 9 MONTH OLD RAN HEADFIRST INTO THE WALL HAHAHAHA CRASH AND BURN ****

Nah, never head first!

He would put out hands before the wall.

More like lose balance and fall on the carpet.

But he never gave up!

He kept getting up till he could run around the house. ( indoors)

Lil ****er! .... He was hyper!

Last edited by Dweasel; 12-23-2010 at 21:49..
Yoderfunk
VeteranX
Old
37 - 12-23-2010, 21:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
Bull**** thread, bull**** poster.
...And i bet her bomb ass ***** has already exploded.

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
38 - 12-23-2010, 21:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dope View Post
maybe if I ran out of HB10s
beta

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
39 - 12-23-2010, 21:57
I've had dreams where I want to wake up and can't for 10 seconds, my body paralyzed. So I know how that feels. I can't imagine having someone freaking out next to me. Laurie makes noises every now and then, but it's nothing. I listen in to see if she talks about someone else, but nothing.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
40 - 12-23-2010, 22:00
whoa
you're a major dick

Page 2 of 41

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Hion] Would you wreck this?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter semen shitter , beta blocker , buize rocks obi's buns , bull shittin around , dudeski , dweasel approves , fucking with penis , fuzzy was here , i love holding in my pee , mbeta , mrah , obi fetal alc syndrome , obi the beta , obibackfire , obibeta , obibun has fas , obibun loves vitamens , teenage drama , they took my son! , we must go back! , y is this thread so long