Prostitution, Sex Tourism, and you: A Q&A with Fraggle by Eggi - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Prostitution, Sex Tourism, and you: A Q&A with Fraggle
Page 6 of 36
Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
101 - 07-13-2008, 11:11
What percentage of the time do you go to a strip club and end up getting sexual services?

ps - i like how i totally butchered my own thread by giving in to kuras thread-derailing questions. yayyy alcohol

Sponsored Links
Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
102 - 07-13-2008, 11:14
rofl nice one

absent
VeteranXX
Old
103 - 07-13-2008, 11:24
let's get serious eph

did your family invest in some funds, and now you're living off usury money?

Enlightened One
VeteranXX
Old
104 - 07-13-2008, 11:35
My 8th grade basketball coach was recently arrested because he had made 40+ trips to Costa Rica between 2004-2007 to have sex with a minor (she was 12-15 years old during this time). He skipped town before his trial and made the ICE Most Wanted list. He was extradited from Cuba about a month later. Now the ****bag is probably going to die in prison.

He was a multi-millionaire with a wife and two kids. A respected member of the community. Woops.

Merranza
VeteranXX
Old
105 - 07-13-2008, 11:40
Millionaire people are stupid for always questing for adrenaline rushes and constant necessity of an exotic and adventurous life.

This is another good example, good thing he'll die now, doesn't deserve any better for being a ****tard with too much money.

liquidh2o
VeteranXX
Old
106 - 07-13-2008, 11:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
i'm planning on going to costa rica and brazil before i turn 30. once i'm in my 30's i'm pretty much a heart attack waiting to happen, so i might as well live it up, right?
A friend and I were looking up info on all inclusive resorts and Brazil popped up. Apparently when they say all-inclusive, they mean everything, including the women.

Pretty neat idea. Cost seemed a bit excessive though, $1200-$1500 for like three days, and it doesn't include airfare. They say the girls are all smokin hot though, and you're not obligated to just having one the whole team. You can switch off as much as you like.

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
107 - 07-13-2008, 11:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
You ever bother trying to make them come?
no but i prefer to use my fingers to get them wet over using lube.

Quote:
How about barebacking them?
this question was asked and answered already.

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
108 - 07-13-2008, 11:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggi View Post
What percentage of the time do you go to a strip club and end up getting sexual services?
10%, maybe 15% if you include handjobs.

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
109 - 07-13-2008, 11:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
let's get serious eph

did your family invest in some funds, and now you're living off usury money?
this thread is about hookers and sex tourism. stay on topic please.

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
110 - 07-13-2008, 11:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightened One View Post
My 8th grade basketball coach was recently arrested because he had made 40+ trips to Costa Rica between 2004-2007 to have sex with a minor (she was 12-15 years old during this time). He skipped town before his trial and made the ICE Most Wanted list. He was extradited from Cuba about a month later. Now the ****bag is probably going to die in prison.

He was a multi-millionaire with a wife and two kids. A respected member of the community. Woops.
prostitution is legal in costa rica but underaged prostitution is a huge no no there. they're especially hard on sex tourists that enter the country to **** minors. its very important to check id if the chick looks or acts under 18 in countries like these.

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
111 - 07-13-2008, 11:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidh2o View Post
A friend and I were looking up info on all inclusive resorts and Brazil popped up. Apparently when they say all-inclusive, they mean everything, including the women.

Pretty neat idea. Cost seemed a bit excessive though, $1200-$1500 for like three days, and it doesn't include airfare. They say the girls are all smokin hot though, and you're not obligated to just having one the whole team. You can switch off as much as you like.
i believe you're referring to this agency/company
Code:
http://www.totalsatisfactionadultholidays.co.uk/
i've watched the documentary on them and apparently you can only switch once per day unless you have a huge falling out with the girl and are forced to make an emergency substitution. for my money i'd rather **** multiple chicks in a day than be saddled with an annoying nagging latina hooker for 24 straight hours. sounds like a wife experience to me.

GoKu
VeteranXX
Old
112 - 07-13-2008, 12:34
when you go bareback, do you ask for it? does it cost extra or do your jew powers of negotiation allow you to get it for free?

when you go bareback do you cum inside?

how hard/easy is it to get a hooker to go bareback?

CjBurden
VeteranXX
Old
113 - 07-13-2008, 12:35
I like this thread. It makes me want to go buy a hooker. Sup Eph

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
114 - 07-13-2008, 12:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoKu View Post
when you go bareback, do you ask for it? does it cost extra or do your jew powers of negotiation allow you to get it for free?
its not a service that i ask for, sometimes there just aren't enough condoms and i wouldn't pay extra for it.

Quote:
when you go bareback do you cum inside?
no.

Quote:
how hard/easy is it to get a hooker to go bareback?
depends on the girl and how comfortable she is with you. i'm sure if i wanted it i could get it a lot more often than i do, and in south america especially every girl has a bareback price and a covered price.

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
115 - 07-13-2008, 12:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by CjBurden View Post
I like this thread. It makes me want to go buy a hooker. Sup Eph
sup burden, if you ever need a wingman for montreal let me know i can show you the ropes on the cheap.

Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
116 - 07-13-2008, 12:41
Do you tip?

Merranza
VeteranXX
Old
117 - 07-13-2008, 12:43
Quote:
sup burden, if you ever need a wingman for montreal let me know i can show you the ropes on the cheap.
With Montreal's incredible (and true) reputation of hot girls everywhere that want to party, it's really easy to pretty much go at any club/bar/party place and get laid for free?

I have really nothing against hookers and prostitutes, it's their choice and it's a way to earn money.

To me though, the thought of having to pay for sex is a total boner killer. I think I like to know the girl I'm ****ing really wants my cock and is not faking for money. Just knowing I'd have to throw a couple of brown bills at her after is just not arousing.

Last edited by Merranza; 07-13-2008 at 12:45..
fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
118 - 07-13-2008, 12:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Bew View Post
Do you tip?
as a rule i don't tip. i feel like being with me rather than an abusive black guy or a creepy skeezy old guy is enough of a tip. but i have tipped in the past.

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
119 - 07-13-2008, 12:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merranza View Post
With Montreal's incredible (and true) reputation of hot girls everywhere that want to party, it's really easy to pretty much go at any club/bar/party place and get laid for free?
its absolutely true that its easier to get laid for free in montreal than in other places. the biggest problem is that most of the hotter chicks speak little or no english, and i speak absolutely no french. also the girls i tend to pull for free aren't 18-22 year olds, they're 30-35 year olds. but look, if i take a chick out to a restaurant in manhattan, i'm paying at least 200 for dinner, and in montreal you can **** 9s and 10s for 160-180 per hour. its worth it to pay for it and know what you're getting imo. agencies there are very customer oriented and will give you free hours if the girls you get don't perform up to par.

Merranza
VeteranXX
Old
120 - 07-13-2008, 12:51
Quote:
its absolutely true that its easier to get laid for free in montreal than in other places. the biggest problem is that most of the hotter chicks speak little or no english, and i speak absolutely no french. also the girls i tend to pull for free aren't 18-22 year olds, they're 30-35 year olds. but look, if i take a chick out to a restaurant in manhattan, i'm paying at least 200 for dinner, and in montreal you can **** 9s and 10s for 160-180 per hour. its worth it to pay for it and know what you're getting imo. agencies there are very customer oriented and will give you free hours if the girls you get don't perform up to par.
I'm surprised by your comment. I have a lot of female friends who wet themselves instantly just at the thought of being around someone *exotic* aka someone who barely speaks french and tries with a foreign accent.

Don't look for 18-22, they are too young and retarded in bed (except for a few exceptions ) I'd aim for 25-30 if I was you, at that age they are even hotter (more mature body, unless really, the feeling of ****ing a teenager is arousing for you which is really not for me), they skip the bs part and really get torrid in the sack

Page 6 of 36

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Prostitution, Sex Tourism, and you: A Q&A with Fraggle

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
absent is a dumbfuck , emy , fbi look here , fraggle , fraggle = attention whore , fraggle lied... , kahula , kurayami died... , kurayamiwar.com , lady of darkness , loco-raider sucks cock , mstrike , sex tourism