[T1] The Link Thread

Shinigami said:
But that wouldn't require events.

I'll rephrase; is there a script for t1 that lets you change your interpolation value in an instant?

in T2 there was a version that once you join a map, you activate it with a button press. Then, whenever you change to you chaingun, interpolate is automatically enabled. When you switch to another weapon, it's automatically disabled.

I'm hopin for something at least similar for T1.

so there can be more chainwhores with interpolate then now? oh and now we give it to them with a script that sets it up ONLY for the cg... no offense but i think would would be the stupidest script ever made.

Gambitx11x said:
so there can be more chainwhores with interpolate then now? oh and now we give it to them with a script that sets it up ONLY for the cg... no offense but i think would would be the stupidest script ever made.

I hate interpolate as much as the next guy, I'm just tired of getting chained down in like a split second. I know, some people are that good, yes. But there are those out there using it alot, I just wanna even the playing field.

yea i can see where some people would wanna even it, personaly i dont play anymore..the bullshit level just went through the roof so i said screw it.. but i know for sure if someone does make this script the number of cg whores will almost double with what little people there are left.. and how many of them actually go on tw

Great, I love pissing people off.

Code:
editActionmap("playmap.sae");

bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "p", TO, "InterpolateToggle();");
bindCommand(keyboard0, break, "p", TO, "");

function InterpolateToggle() {
	if($net::interpolatetime == 0) {
		$net::interpolatetime = 64;
		remoteCP(2048, "<JC><F0>InterpolateTime<F2> set to <F0>default. ", 3);
	}
	else {
		$net::interpolatetime = 0;
		remoteCP(2048, "<JC><F0>InterpolateTime<F2> set to <F0>0.", 3);
	}
}

This'll let you change the value on a key press. I could look up howta make it work only with cg, but I'm lazy and don't use stripped. :/

Someone else might have one though.

Back