Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
56701 - 01-02-2018, 16:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
Hello friends,

The Bright movie on Netflix is something I wanted to avoid since it has Will Smith and he said Trump supporters should be purged from America. But now I'm hearing that the movies have Elves in it who are an allegory for (((them.)))) Also that there is a lot of race realism.

I don't know what to think now. Is this movie high energy, or low T?
scientology and jews are largedly at war in hollywood

Leah Remini is jewish

Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath - Wikipedia

and pushed hard to expose Scientology and discredit them (as if that needed any actual work or focus) after they started collecting actors and producing their own film content. Got the funds together and talent needed to put a dent in the (((tribes))) efforts and legacy

then she went back to being jewish again (right after this) and instantly started getting work again, like look at the re-assembly of king of queens

so what you are saying makes sense.......wouldn't surprise me one bit

This is why they said the new Mummy was so bad last year (it wasn't, it was way better than Mummy 3 and over half the films last year)........but (((critics))) dogged it to pieces. Tom Cruise and Will Smith are worse than done and the devil in their eyes.

what i would love to see is Mel Gibson and these some of these Scientology people all team up against (((them))) and make a modern Bolshevik, Holodomor, October Revolution movie that really spells it out again.......

oh if a guy could dream

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-02-2018 at 16:08..
Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
56702 - 01-02-2018, 16:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
One thing that the US should do regarding Iran is STFU. Maybe a simple - "While civil unrest and protests are a natural part of democracy - the USA agrees with Russia and others that this is an internal affair for the Iranian government and does not take sides in this matter. We hope that peace will soon be returned to the country and we may all work together to make the world a better place."

I can't stand that we are always shooting off our big mouth on the world front. America first means shutting the **** up occasionally.
exactly

US Intelligence Reportedly Gives Israel Green Light To Assassinate Irans Top General | Zero Hedge

oh man are we itching for it over here

anything i felt about this gets long removed the more these neocons talk and make noise (including from Trump)

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
56703 - 01-02-2018, 16:19
Iran is a mess because britian & us screwed them over for oil by overthrowing president for the ****ty Shah

I say we stay the **** out

Last edited by KittyCat; 01-02-2018 at 16:22..
cael
VeteranXX
Old
56704 - 01-02-2018, 16:20
iran ur next, let us know how the maga tastes

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
56705 - 01-02-2018, 16:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Iran is a message because britian & us screwed them over for oil by overthrowing president for the ****ty Shaw

I say we stay the **** out
I agree. We can cheerlead for them from afar but that's it

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
56706 - 01-02-2018, 16:42
It's about damn time people can agree on the US staying the **** out of garbage and **** all over the globalist agenda.

Good stuff.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
56707 - 01-02-2018, 16:43
if we aren't starting fires both domestically or abroad maybe our ****ty globalist government will have to worry about working for America or Americans again.........

what a crazy concept

instead they make the world ****tier, all of it worse, so that we can import global issues back at home and make everyone's life worse (on top of bankrupting us to achieve this)

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-02-2018 at 16:46..
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
56708 - 01-02-2018, 16:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMHmwL-xyag

**** Iran.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
56709 - 01-02-2018, 16:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
if we aren't starting fires both domestically or abroad maybe our ****ty globalist government will have to worry about working for America or Americans again.........

what a crazy concept

instead they make the world ****tier, all of it worse, so that we can import global issues back at home and make everyone's life worse (on top of bankrupting us to achieve this)
that was before

now we're getting ready to bring the maga to them

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
56710 - 01-02-2018, 17:09
AND IRAN
IRAN'S SO FAR AWAY
~i don't care what they say~

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
56711 - 01-02-2018, 17:10
Quote:

what a crazy concept

Well it is a slippery slope for sure to me... here's why: we were founded on diplomacy with all and alliances with none (which has been ignored due to circumstances like two world wars we were dragged into and then fighting commies in a cold war).

Problem with that is that diplomacy still can get you involved in **** whether you like it or not. Policy has to be clear but policy cant always account for unforeseen or unintended consequences.

Ideally, it's nice to stay away from as much of that **** as possible, but how realistic is it to keep ourselves extricated from all of it? Tough call. Times have changed an you can travel around the world in a day or so... times are much faster than correspondence that traveled by ship and sail.

/shrug

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
56712 - 01-02-2018, 17:23
Bright was a decent movie from an entertainment standpoint. It is an absolute ****fest if you're judging it critically as a piece of art. It has some of the most hamfisted racial over/under tones I've seen in some time.

I think most Americans just want us to stay the hell away from Middle East bull**** but when you're one of the 3 main antagonists of the proxy wars then it's hard for our government to just stop meddling. Those private defense contractors will lose a **** ton of money if we just quit the ME cold turkey. I don't think the US (fed) wants to give the ME up for many reasons.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
56713 - 01-02-2018, 17:28
i can't disagree with either of you at this point

US Quietly Ceded Part of Syria to Russia Last Week

these are just an endless amount of proxy wars

because we can't fight the big wars directly anymore

and they are never ever going to end until one empire or the other implodes again (like USSR in 80's)

this feels like deja vu because that is what it is

all it was ever meant to be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJWi8VUHUzk

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
56714 - 01-02-2018, 17:30
bomb bomb bomb

bomb bomb iran!

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
56715 - 01-02-2018, 17:30
i would love to see Iran go back to how they were before the ayatollah take over

but that absolutely isn't our job to do

but will be our mission just as it was with Gaddafi, Saddam, Assad, Chavez or anyone else who tries to work around or circumvent the acceptance of reserve currency for their oil

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56716 - 01-02-2018, 17:31
Quote:
Got to check out an Alphabet subsidiary called, Jigsaw. They are responsible for all kinds of bull**** going on in the world and I wouldn't be surprised if Jigsaw was responsible or partially responsible for current **** in Iran.

Last edited by samUwell; 01-02-2018 at 17:33..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
56717 - 01-02-2018, 17:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban_Villa View Post
bomb bomb bomb

bomb bomb iran!
and mcstain is the sensible one in the GOP the NYT tells me

LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

cael
VeteranXX
Old
56718 - 01-02-2018, 17:33
jigsaw is but a single jewel in soros' crown bro, ur missing the forest for the trees

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
56719 - 01-02-2018, 17:33
i want to know who iran pissed off enough to still be mad now

british petroleum doesnt give a **** and the abidjan refinery complex was a huge source of their income

maybe the brits are influencing our politics!?!?!?!?!?!

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
56720 - 01-02-2018, 17:33
anyone remember iran contra?

remember when we used to give a **** and investigate things like that.....hahahahah

Page 2836 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot