What forum are we going to move to when TW dies?

who rtcll???

LOL

rtcll was in a clique of what tpk would call terraforce style shit throwing screecher monkies with his TR faggot buds (who all coincidentally have also been busted with cheats before LOL)

look what those fags tried to do to me on Cat and Mouse day this year stork. if you hadnt talked to me about that AND SPOKEN UP FOR ME (and countless other of your and my former team mates also came to me and told me this fag was doing that shit i would never have known)

the guy blamed me for crashing a server during CM night something ive helped organize in the past when he was NEVER invited because he was bitter about being made fun of on a forum

fuck that guy and fuck little faggot cliques of friends this aint high school this my forum

I was talking about Milk-Man not explaining himself. Sorry I didn't make that clear.

yeah no i was called out for cheats before you even played, and i gave out demos

and the HT dudes eventually sucked it

There's a difference between getting called out with no real proof that you have happymod and getting busted with it 3x.

You released demos to show innocence. Milk just said fuck you I'm not explaining shit I can't believe you guys are doing this to me.

rtcll was a good player the only point i have here is that ppl arguing with milkman at this point is so dumb in comparison to some of the past cheating bullshit that we've been through which imo had a much heavier impact than anything milkman could have potentially done (and i dont even believe was doing in any regularity or possibly at all cuz game is dead there are no pus and who gives a fuck)

There's a difference between getting called out with no real proof that you have happymod and getting busted with it 3x.

You released demos to show innocence. Milk just said fuck you I'm not explaining shit I can't believe you guys are doing this to me.

i think what happened here is when that big thread with opsayo getting personal and attacking me was going on you exit shortly before it was closed

but the last few pages milk did explain things

i think it was shortly after i posted all the rpg mod stuff and we were trying to get opsayo to take an interest in it and stop the drama and just converse about the issue instead of the witch hunt

deleting that thread was dumb i could care less if it had pics of me with a dent head or half bald or whatever those culd have been deleted individually anyway

Dude, I am so proud of you man.

You learned about timezones.

Good job d00d.

I totally predicted this would happen.

david-hasselhoff-as-michael-knight-in-knightrider-thumbs-up-263w_350h.jpg

ty br0

being a teacher in japan must be rough on zero sleep dude. Can you teach me how to douglas

rtcll was a good player the only point i have here is that ppl arguing with milkman at this point is so dumb in comparison to some of the past cheating bullshit that we've been through which imo had a much heavier impact than anything milkman could have potentially done (and i dont even believe was doing in any regularity or possibly at all cuz game is dead there are no pus and who gives a fuck)

It is dumb. So is having an argument with TPK. at what point do you accept tpk for who he is an enjoy him vs having a dick measuring contest with him? Tpk has a point about the tribes community and how stupid it is that we argue about retarded shit over and over again. It's hilarious to see people try to take on the king. It's a lose/lose every time you take the opposite side with him.

watever idc i think tpk likes writing essay posts and fight ppl on forums too

i would never bandwagon him and make fun of him for being him though and would probably defend him if it happened but he clearly is wrong in some of his opinions (like hpb tribes being more competitive or having higher skill etc maybe its relatively true but absolutely true is that t1 LT players ended up being the highest skilled in the entire tribes game).

that said it is nice to watch him argue with ppl cuz im usually the one doing that just like what i think is gonna happen between copa and dutch rite now

i think what happened here is when that big thread with opsayo getting personal and attacking me was going on you exit shortly before it was closed

but the last few pages milk did explain things

i think it was shortly after i posted all the rpg mod stuff and we were trying to get opsayo to take an interest in it and stop the drama and just converse about the issue instead of the witch hunt

deleting that thread was dumb i could care less if it had pics of me with a dent head or half bald or whatever those culd have been deleted individually anyway

I'm pretty sure I saw the whole thread and milk explaining himself. But how long did it take for that to happen? How much pointless bullshit went down? I guess this is the t1 community and pointless bullshit would have gone down either way.

I'm pretty sure I saw the whole thread and milk explaining himself. But how long did it take for that to happen? How much pointless bullshit went down? I guess this is the t1 community and pointless bullshit would have gone down either way.

a lot of ppl are not technically minded or analytical enough to argue innocent in anything (this is y the parasitic force known as lawyers exists) and sometimes it takes a w hile to figure things out

i kno thats an ez to use excuse and to lie about but i just give it more weight with things like toggle on cheats and injectable .dlls that i dont even know are loading half the time.

i didnt even know there was an autoload .rsdasdadll or whatever the one is that lets you load netset without +p netset

that alone opens up huge new installs where u can give a noobie 0 polate and pft 1.40 style to ping making them immediately better at the game from the start

i would never bandwagon him and make fun of him for being him though and would probably defend him if it happened but he clearly is wrong in some of his opinions (like hpb tribes being more competitive or having higher skill etc maybe its relatively true but absolutely true is that t1 LT players ended up being the highest skilled in the entire tribes game).

that said it is nice to watch him argue with ppl cuz im usually the one doing that just like what i think is gonna happen between copa and dutch rite now

facts r facts

dutch will not deny this fact

he a robot he only know true/false and binary etc

I don't believe that's his real opinion. I think he just enjoys his position in tribes history and shit talking. People feel the need to defend their skill in tribes 2015 is an actual funny thing if you were good at the game during its heyday.

Back