What forum are we going to move to when TW dies?

Yeah Dutch, I'm that fucking dumb that I do not understand what a troll is.

I do not have internet, I do not have google, and I don't have the means to type that word into a search engine and look up the following definition:

"A person whose sole purpose in life is to seek out people to argue with on the internet over extremely trivial issues."

Urban Dictionary: Internet Troll

Nor have I bothered to look up the act of trolling as being defined as:

"Being a prick on the internet because you can."

Urban Dictionary: trolling

The reason I'm not able to investigate these things is because I have no arms, and I type by beating my own head against a metal plate strapped to my chest while grunting.

Why the fuck would you be so lame to get into semantics?

I'm asserting that Milk-Man "gets his hate-fuck on."

None of this is any of your business, so why even bother to comment?

If it bothers you that I'm using the word troll, because it's not 100% entirely accurate, as usually the term describes people that attempt to cause disruption and argument on a larger scale, then pick a word you want and I'll use that one instead to please his highness.

Prick, asshole, hateful beast, malicious hatemonger, whatever works for you works for me...

The guy has been harassing me with bullshit slander/libel for months on end and I'm just pointing out how sick and disgusting he is for harassing the fuck out of me and never letting it go...

He is the most hateful fuck on here, and pretty much everything he says is entirely full of shit.

He can't even be honest with himself as to why he has been eternally nibbling on my nuts like a true goblin.

Please remain on standby in case the thread actually becomes interesting and you need to delete it from this abyss of boredom and monotony.

oh my god get off the internet

you are really stupid

OK I'm back home. Let's fight

Why do u think I hate u? Criticizing you when you post about how great you were isn't trolling, it isn't hating, it isn't bashing, hate fucking, or any of that. It's me saying I disagree. That's it.

NOT ALLOWED TO DISAGREE POS FUCKING LOSER ASSHOLE ELITIST SON OF A BITCH FASCIST Y CUZ I SAID SO FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU - TPK

oh my god get off the internet

you are really stupid

Dutch is angry because he thinks other people aren't intelligent enough to comprehend the meaning of the word "troll," stuck his nose where it didn't belong because he couldn't help himself, and I made him look stupid.

Horay...

I loved your follow up post Dutch. It was chock-full of rock solid content.

Sorry things didn't work out for you.

You could consider not saying anything next time.

Hilarious

Are u really that butthurt over my opinion that you were average? Fuck sakes

I'm not the one that is butthurt. If it were that way around, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Your opinion is entirely invalid and nobody cares about it anyway.

It is not your insignificant opinion, but the endless months of ultra-try-hard salty testicle nibbling that this is about.

And no, there is nothing hilarious about your hateful obsession with me. It's fucking socially awkward and disturbing on all levels. At this point I could post literally anything to anyone that isn't you and you'd be instant replying with the same rage masturbation "omgersh tpk sucks @ a 16 year old game *cums his pants*" for the 200th time. You have reached the highest tier of emotional investment in me that is comparable to only 2 other posters over the course of 14 years.

And no matter what I type in, you don't seem to understand that I don't give a shit about your crappy game...

You're like a small dog humping the ever loving shit out of a tree, so lost in heat that he has no logical sense of his surroundings or anything that is taking place. All you can think of is your arousal levels that you feel for when you type evil hateful insulting shit at me. And despite this you think you are a "nice person" because you're whole entire sense of morality is completely twisted.

Let it go d00d. It's just a video game that nobody cares about.

Whatever I did to you years ago, it can't be all that bad, and it can't be worth harboring the hate you have.

Move on with your life.

And fuck off with that "I'm a nice guy" shit until you actually become one.

The definition of "nice guy" in the dictionary doesn't read - People who endlessly harass the living shit out of strangers they obsess over on the internet that aren't even talking to them for months on end because they are salty, furious, and full of rage, and can't let shit go.

Stop being such a try-hard hateful son of a bitch.

Try posting some actual content.

Yes, I'm not incredible anymore at a game I lost all my passion for 14 years ago, yeah we all know it's a huge shock that you feel needs to be repeated every single day of our lives, but you might want to get over it.

You make it painfully obvious that the reason you are repeating this so much is because you are the most butthurt individual in existence.

I also shat my pants as a youngling, wet my bed, and crawled into my parents bed when I was scared. I'll tell you even more shit about me so you can at least diversify your hate, but you won't do that, because you aren't butthurt about those things. You are butthurt about Tribes.

I've never met anyone that came even close to becoming as angry as you for shit that went down in a video game. We aren't children anymore man. Fucking move on.

Don't you have a wife and a family to tend to? Fuck...

OK I'm back home. Let's fight

Exactly, you are interested in fighting. That's my point.

In contrast, I want you to fuck off forever so I can post about far more interesting shit than you and your obsession with me.

Why do u think I hate u? Criticizing you when you post about how great you were isn't trolling, it isn't hating, it isn't bashing, hate fucking, or any of that. It's me saying I disagree. That's it.

Suck my balls.

NOT ALLOWED TO DISAGREE POS FUCKING LOSER ASSHOLE ELITIST SON OF A BITCH FASCIST Y CUZ I SAID SO FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU - TPK

Ummm no.

That might be your best post ever :rofl:

"endless months of ultra-try-hard salty testicle nibbling"

and

"Yes, I'm not incredible anymore at a game I lost all my passion for 14 years ago"

priceless

Can u do one thing for me TPK

Find something hateful that I have posted about you. Not some opinion of mine that offended you, but something actually hateful.

I think you're highly deluded.

Also, you suck(ed) at tribes

That might be your best post ever :rofl:

"endless months of ultra-try-hard salty testicle nibbling"

and

"Yes, I'm not incredible anymore at a game I lost all my passion for 14 years ago"

priceless

Can u do one thing for me TPK

Find something hateful that I have posted about you. Not some opinion of mine that offended you, but something actually hateful.

I think you're highly deluded.

Also, you suck(ed) at tribes

I don't have to "find" anything. I can just point to the latest quote. In this case, the above one.

Most everything you post at me is hateful.

You are a merciless, evil, wicked, sick human being aggressively harassing a stranger on the internet.

You think this is funny, when it's disgusting in all aspects.

You are a terrible example of a human being.

Please consider changing who you are.

You are the exact sort of sick fuck that I would expect be able to type in some tiny ass fake nice thing at the end of mercilessly shitting all over someone and walk away smelling like flowers.

You have no conscience whatsoever. You can wipe your hands of any sick act you please.

I am certain that you are entirely devoid of remorse for any of the horrible things you have done here.

Thank you for teaching me a well-reminded lesson about how disgusting people in this world are.

You make me want to be a better person, because the sight of your behavior disgusts and repulses me. You are exactly what I desire to never become.

Oh... but very nice talking to you Milk-Man... I hope you feel better.

Get well soon.

I told u already

a disagreement doesnt equal hate

There is a huge, tremendous, cataclysmic difference between "disagreeing" and "harassing the shit out of someone by stating, re-stating, and re-stating, and re-stating, and re-stating the same negative opinion again over the span of months, coupled with mocking condescending laughter, assisting insults, and relentlessly aggressive butthurt nerd-rage shit-talk."

I can't tell if you are actually really this lacking in intelligence or not. It's confusing talking to you.

I shouldn't ever have to explain this to any living adult on the Earth.

Shit tons of people "disagree" with me on this forum on a regular basis. You don't see me writing pages of shit about how they are evil, sick, wicked, and fucked up for it.

I can't believe I'm even having this conversation...

I feel like I'm talking to a toddler...

ya but u have restated and restated and restated how amazing u were. And every time u do, i disagree. Just want ur delusions to go away. It's for ur own good

ya but u have restated and restated and restated how amazing u were. And every time u do, i disagree. Just want ur delusions to go away. It's for ur own good

No... the things you are doing/typing are for "your own good".

Don't pretend for even 2 seconds that you give a flying fuck about me.

I'm not an imbecilic child and I know who my friends are, and you are not one of them.

Do you cum in your pants every time you tell a lie?

I was never interested in coming in here and stating anything. 2g00d baited me.

All you did was jump on the hate train like a vulture when I chomped on the bait.

You were on the arena ladder playing for a team called corpse humpers that I stomped on my way to the #1 spot. You are also fully aware that I sat at the top of the arena ladder undefeated for a year. This fact seems to leave you eternally irritated and butthurt for many reasons I can guess at.

If you want to completely disregard my competitive performance during the most highly active era and rate me by my non-competitive pub performance 12 years after I officially retired, that's fine, have at it... but you are doing that for your own selfishly motivated butthurt reasons.

If you want to say that nothing in Tribes mattered until 11 years after it died or whatever, that's fine too. You are welcome to your opinion.

But let's be real and honest with ourselves, this is not about "disagreeing" or "expressing your opinion."

You are coming at me like the most butthurt try-hard nerd in existence, so obviously you are insecure, pissed off, and feel you have something to prove.

You don't see anyone else here doing this...

Deep down you are upset that people regard me as having led the best arena team the game ever saw.

You are trying your absolute best to un-write this fact from history, because you want to be king nerd of some ancient stupid ass video game that nobody cares about anymore.

You are the saddest thing imaginable.

Get over it.

Nobody cares.

I don't care how good or bad I was at Tribes anymore. None of it matters. And it shouldn't matter to you either.

The only reason you are irritating me is because you are like a wart on my ass that just yells the same shit again and again and again "Ur ass is fat" "ur ass is fat" "ur ass is fat".

OK WE GET IT. Now fuck off.

I'm more than happy to type in whatever you want to hear.

Milk-Man is the greatest arena player king nerd of ancient shitty video game whatever.

Milk-Man never got caught cheating by a computer program and had the logs posted on TW.

Milk-Man is the nicest fucking guy on the planet, and his obsessively aggressive harassment is an expression of the most highly compassionate love imaginable, cus he's the nicest guy on the planet and cares about everyone, especially a complete stranger he's never met on the internet posting under the alias "The Pumpkin King".

Milk-Man is my best friend in the world and he's just trying to help me by shitting all over me with lies, filth, and angry nerd shit.

I don't give a fuck...

You can be king shit if you want.

Just fuck off and leave me alone man.

I don't give a fuck about Tribes anymore.

I'll even let you re-write history if you want.

I never led a team called the princesses. I was never on the children. I was never famous. I was never even on any ladder...

Deep down, I always truly sucked and I just got lucky 47 consecutive matches in a row...

Whatever...

I live in 2015, where I play hearthstone and Chivalry, and probably Overwatch soon. You should consider moving on with your life and letting this Tribes shit go... seriously...

Back