What forum are we going to move to when TW dies? by Milk-Man - Page 11 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page What forum are we going to move to when TW dies?
Page 11 of 27
Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
201 - 07-11-2015, 18:40
Headed out the door for the weekend TPK so I only got to skim that.

I think it's weird that u think I'm stalking u. I merely see dumb ass posts of urs that I vehemently disagree with and can't help but say so. I've never gone out of my way to stalk u unless of course replying to your posts is stalking in which case we're all stalkers just for being here.

OK the end, enjoy ur weekendz

Sponsored Links
machine88aus
Veteran²
Old
202 - 07-11-2015, 18:46
Quote:
Ggreen accused me too of happy nade (i still don know what that mans) and leadinbg trough hills with disc altho i either spam them towards the top (because of campinh) or try to midair after u get high in2 the air so idk
keep telling yourself that mate

DaJ4ck3L
VeteranX
Old
203 - 07-11-2015, 19:37
lol green, it probably just easier to say who doesnt hack.

groove
VeteranXX
Old
204 - 07-11-2015, 20:00
i hack

PuC
Veteran4
Old
205 - 07-11-2015, 20:26
This is why its fun to talk **** on forums. no hate here btw, just pointing **** out, kinda like connecting the dots for the slow kids so here we go.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuC View Post
damn so you mean ive been being compared to as "a small step up from joe baddy"
i think i might go kill myself lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by machine88aus View Post
he was comparing tpk not you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4M45T3R View Post
PuC low reading comprehension
Quote:
tpk puc same same anyways.
here we go, simple "addition" really lol. hope you can follow along hahaha

Quote:
who is puc?
Quote:
always saw hima as a run of the mill triber?

maybe im wrong?
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
maybe in the mod you played (renegades)

The most "elite" players were still playing LT

you are on TPK level where u believe the most elite players were the people that played for 3-4 and not 7-8 years?
and heres the comparison

Quote:
Lol puc was decent but he seems to be on TPK level of delusional. Seeing as u never even played competitive LT, u seem to be oh-so knowledgable of the skill level at the time. Very cute. Whatever helps you sleep at night my dood.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk-Man View Post
Quote:
tpk played tribe?
Yea, he was real average. Kinda like a small step up from Joe Daddy IMO
then of course once you actually learn a little more about me, you start to understand

Quote:
Puc is definitely a decent player. Agreed. But to say he was whoopin ass in LT/arena/TR??? But never even played competitive? Wotm8?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pumpkin King View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuC View Post
damn so you mean ive been being compared to as "a small step up from joe baddy"
i think i might go kill myself lol
If you care about what any of these losers say or think... you need to rethink how you live your life...
I guess you missed where I wrote lol, plus i created IDC - you know, I DONT CARE

kinda like the metagame you guys are always talking about. a comparison within a comparison but without directly linking them. only a mind as powerful as mine picks up on these small things. lol jk maybe im just high

See you in the servers

Last edited by PuC; 07-11-2015 at 20:29..
pancake
Banned
Old
206 - 07-11-2015, 20:35
llol

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
207 - 07-12-2015, 00:30
Quote:
Headed out the door for the weekend TPK so I only got to skim that.

I think it's weird that u think I'm stalking u. I merely see dumb ass posts of urs that I vehemently disagree with and can't help but say so. I've never gone out of my way to stalk u unless of course replying to your posts is stalking in which case we're all stalkers just for being here.

OK the end, enjoy ur weekendz
Yeah, it's really ****ing weird that I think you are trolling me when you just typed in that you are ****ing trolling me after constantly trying to troll me.

Did you really just write a paragraph about how "merely" constantly talking entirely off-topic unrelated trash-talking ill-intended **** about me with hopes of causing me to suffer every single time I post anything counts as "harmlessly disagreeing with me?"

Did you really just attempt to put every other poster her in league with your level of care factor? rofl

Get ****ing ****ed you piece of **** troll trying to take back what he said.

There is nobody here that even gives half the **** about me that you do, or even comes close to you, you try-hard salty pissed off nerd troll.

Sick disgusting ****s like you are the reason I will never play Tribes ever again. You are a ****ty human. If you were even 10% of the "nice guy" you claim to be, you'd leave me the **** alone, but like you wrote, you can't, because you are an evil sick twisted **** that needs to get his hate fix.

You just typed in that you are ****ing trolling me and now you're already spewing this forum full of your bull**** lying filth immediately after trying to take it back... wtf???

I think you lie so much that you confuse even yourself. Holy ****!

S_hift
VeteranX
Old
208 - 07-12-2015, 02:57
Quote:
Apparently I was just issued a super cereal formal challenge for a demo making competition in a 16 year old video game I quit giving a **** about 14 years ago by an angry salty nerd that's pissed cus he's getting bested by superior articulation on an internet forum?

Don't feel so bad that you don't know what a timezone is man, you can read about that **** and learn in just a few minutes if you really want to. I don't think it's actually beyond your level of potential comprehension.

Nobody even challenged me to a duel numb nuts. This is next level demo making **** I've never even heard of before.

If Gim, the coolest guy in your entire community can't convince me to install Tribes, what makes you think anyone else will get anywhere close.

Lately I've been busy, and I don't even have the energy to talk **** about Tribes 2 when giant penises like Kestral are throwing themselves at me...

My care factor has dropped below the floor, sorry.

The only reason I even came into this thread was because 2g00d was like sperg-masturbating to my name typing bull**** that wasn't even true and I went way out of my way to dispell like months ago in that Midair thread.

You basically can't be a more of a disrespectful unappreciative colossal dickwad than 2g00d.

His nerd rage reached like full on maximum and he obviously had nobody to dump it all onto so he started dry humping my leg when I wasn't even around like some horny frustrated dog with nothing to fornicate with, ****-talking about an opinion that I supposedly have, that in actuality, I don't, and he knows this. He just felt like being a giant colossal cock.

So I came here to tell him to get ****ed cus he deserved it.

I don't give a **** about Tribes, sorry if that bothers you cus you hate me and wanna humiliate me or whatever.

I'm playing Chivalry and Hearthstone very casually as of late, and I'm enjoying that a lot, and that's about it...

More than likely I'll be playing overwatch when it comes out...
I lost my **** reading this. I support tpk 100% and when this poll drops I'm still voting for tpk cuz cause he's just ****ing hilarious.

You beat tribes gfg

AFireInAsa
VeteranX
Old
209 - 07-12-2015, 07:36
lol it was pretty funny

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
210 - 07-12-2015, 08:03
afk throwing up

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
211 - 07-12-2015, 10:11
Lol

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
212 - 07-12-2015, 10:53
man dat tpk d00 is real big f0kkin l0ser etc u no
must suk 2 suk @ gaemz in chitty generations of gamers

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
213 - 07-12-2015, 11:38
Quote:
Lol
Quote:
You are probably laughing to yourself thinking it's awesome and hilarious to be a disgusting individual ****-posting like you are.
^ Not that I called it or anything ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipp View Post
man dat tpk d00 is real big f0kkin l0ser etc u no
must suk 2 suk @ gaemz in chitty generations of gamers
It will never be cool to type with ****ty English. You weaken, gimp yourself, and eliminate any validity to anything you type by writing with inferior language.

More than likely you are typing like that out of fear, as you are afraid to expose yourself as a real person with real thoughts and feelings.

This way, whenever somebody accuses you of anything, you can simply say, "I was joking obviously, look how I was typing".

Grow some balls d00d...

Don't type **** at me while you're hiding in your little penis hole designed for weenies that can't handle anything.

The retard-speak was never even funny to begin with.

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
214 - 07-12-2015, 11:39

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
215 - 07-12-2015, 11:49
So weird

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
216 - 07-12-2015, 12:34
Om nom nom... Om nom nom...

Troll needs his fix.

Has to say hateful ****...

Om nom nom... can't seem to stop...

Oh the life of a ravenous troll.

I'll bet you wet your pants with glee every time you type this dreadful **** in.

Since you're only doing this because I called you a cheater, I revoke my statement.

Let's see what happens?

Surely all your trolling will come to a crashing halt, because you are the most honest poster here.

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
217 - 07-12-2015, 12:37
Quote:
Om nom nom... Om nom nom...

Troll needs his fix.

Has to say hateful ****...

Om nom nom... can't seem to stop...

Oh the life of a ravenous troll.

I'll bet you wet your pants with glee every time you type this dreadful **** in.

Since you're only doing this because I called you a cheater, I revoke my statement.

Let's see what happens?

Surely all your trolling will come to a crashing halt, because you are the most honest poster here.
i dont think you understand what a troll is

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
218 - 07-12-2015, 12:40
tpk off meds ghfg

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
219 - 07-12-2015, 13:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
i dont think you understand what a troll is
Yeah Dutch, I'm that ****ing dumb that I do not understand what a troll is.

I do not have internet, I do not have google, and I don't have the means to type that word into a search engine and look up the following definition:

"A person whose sole purpose in life is to seek out people to argue with on the internet over extremely trivial issues."

Urban Dictionary: Internet Troll

Nor have I bothered to look up the act of trolling as being defined as:

"Being a prick on the internet because you can."

Urban Dictionary: trolling

The reason I'm not able to investigate these things is because I have no arms, and I type by beating my own head against a metal plate strapped to my chest while grunting.

Why the **** would you be so lame to get into semantics?

I'm asserting that Milk-Man "gets his hate-**** on."

None of this is any of your business, so why even bother to comment?

If it bothers you that I'm using the word troll, because it's not 100% entirely accurate, as usually the term describes people that attempt to cause disruption and argument on a larger scale, then pick a word you want and I'll use that one instead to please his highness.

Prick, *******, hateful beast, malicious hatemonger, whatever works for you works for me...

The guy has been harassing me with bull**** slander/libel for months on end and I'm just pointing out how sick and disgusting he is for harassing the **** out of me and never letting it go...

He is the most hateful **** on here, and pretty much everything he says is entirely full of ****.

He can't even be honest with himself as to why he has been eternally nibbling on my nuts like a true goblin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpiece View Post
tpk off meds ghfg
Please remain on standby in case the thread actually becomes interesting and you need to delete it from this abyss of boredom and monotony.

Laughing-Stork
VeteranXV
Old
220 - 07-12-2015, 13:48
rofl good burn

Page 11 of 27

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page What forum are we going to move to when TW dies?

Social Website Bullshit