Midair

sad life for you couple of guys that get off on trolling a dead game/10 people

is like a joke with no punch line at this point

anything people say to yall its nothing but

LOL sperg....

its :lol: comical

I'm kindof a sucker for truth so I start trolling when i see :lol: falses, especially ones designed to toot someones own horn. TPK being good at tribes is way high on the lol BS meter so I couldn't help but chime in

to me, he's a smarter version of joe daddy. Not very skilled, but at least understands how to play.

TPK definitely pretending because i genuinely dont think anyones bothered by his posts though he perceives some kind of victory with every post he writes. He on the other hand is very affected emotionally by what we've said.

TPK definitely pretending because i genuinely dont think anyones bothered by his posts though he perceives some kind of victory with every post he writes. He on the other hand is very affected emotionally by what we've said.

i dont see it that way, shrug. but then again i dont have a horse in the race. merely commentating from the sidelines.

I don't see how a false accusation thread is "the best thread in well over a year" unless u harbor serious hate for me. Oh wait...

Wow, what a bullshit post. Yeah, kind of like how the only people entertained by my HoF thread harbored serious hate for me, right?

You are the most dishonest person on this entire forum, and everything you post is spinning the truth.

yes but the vibe was to maintain that i am and always have been a cheater, not that i in fact had the cheats loaded for 3 times in 5 minutes

Officer, I only kidnapped people 3 times in five minutes wtf!!! I'm not a kidnapper and I only did it those 3 times wtf!!!

What planet do you live on?

rite i agree milk it was dumd and faggy of him to do that

randal tpks posts dont offend any1 here we like them cuz theyre hilarious

More of that fake tired ass condescending routine. Nobody buys it man.

Believe me, nothing is funnier or sadder than the king of asteroids asserting his dominance on a video gaming forum. Have at it man, just be sure to get those one direction tickets when you're done here for the day.

I'm kindof a sucker for truth so I start trolling when i see :lol: falses, especially ones designed to toot someones own horn. TPK being good at tribes is way high on the lol BS meter so I couldn't help but chime in

to me, he's a smarter version of joe daddy. Not very skilled, but at least understands how to play.

"I'm a sucker for the truth. I just ignore the testimonies of every single living old school player, and write out my own fake history at my leisure." -Milk-Man

I guess you are calling [MMC]-Centipede a liar then, as well as every other arena player that was alive back in the day?

Good to know.

Milk-Man, you are currently talking trash to somebody about how bad they are at Asteroids 30 years later.

Please read my previous post about what you should do to yourself for being next level pathetic...

I'm very interested in seeing pictures of how purple your ass can get in a platonic way.

ok hows this tpk

by todays standards, you suck at tribes

in the olden days u were decent at tribes

does this sooth your soul?

So yeah, a cop caught me with a needle in my arm 3 times for 5 minutes the other day, and he tried to arrest me and shit, what an asshole with an evil agenda.

I told him the truth, that I was just testing the syringe, but he tried to take me to jail like I was some sort of criminal. I can't believe the nerve of that guy.

I told him later, that actually, I wasn't testing it, but I was actually just "trying to see if it matched the color of my skin" and he didn't let me go. Then I told him that "some hobo came into my house and stuck it into me when I wasn't looking" and he didn't buy that truthful story either. So then I told him the truth that "I was asleep and it fell from the ceiling into my arm" and he still didn't leave me alone.

I can't believe that guy had such an evil agenda to paint me as some sort of drug user.

Everyone knows that perfectly sober upright citizens all have heroin needles at home and test them from time to time...

I mean just cus the authorities caught me 3 times, it's not like I was doing that all the time or anything...

Fark...

Back