Death Punch Studios filling positions.

Ive been working on the Skiing, and i have got it pretty down packed, it needs a little bit of work but its close. Milkman has been working on the GUI. Here is a video showing both in action.

If you notice, this map is CCD at approx half size x and y, so it will seem like the player is moving very fast and able to cover long distances. Its actually just because its a small map.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_d4xGCmYk

that looks really nice! Add the T1 discL and rec some moves!

I cant find a 3DSMax version of T1 models, or else i would use those as placeholders instead of T2 models.

But in the end it will all be custom models anyways, we cant sell the game using T1 or T2 assets. Like i said they are currently being uses as placeholders.

dont sell the game then. Get donations instead. If you re-create t1 with those awesome graphix, people will love it. people will donate. Your team could then sell all kind of add-ons for this game as well. ;)

Last edited:
dont sell the game then. Get donations instead. If you re-create t1 with those awesome graphix, people will love it. people will donate. Your team could then sell all kind of add-ons for this game as well.

It wouldnt be awesome graphics if we used T1 models though, it would just be T1 with better terrain and GUI lol.

Ive been working on the Skiing, and i have got it pretty down packed, it needs a little bit of work but its close. Milkman has been working on the GUI. Here is a video showing both in action.

If you notice, this map is CCD at approx half size x and y, so it will seem like the player is moving very fast and able to cover long distances. Its actually just because its a small map.

YouTube - ‪Game 2011-05-21 23-30-28-38.avi‬‏
That doesn't even look like T1 skiing.

needs more t2 jello type physics.

How do you plan on selling one copy of this without getting a cease and desist from hi-rez?

As if anyone would buy a copy anyway...:lol:

needs more t2 jello type physics.

How do you plan on selling one copy of this without getting a cease and desist from hi-rez?

As if anyone would buy a copy anyway...:lol:

hi-rez does not own rights to all FPS games with jetpacks. They own the rights to the Tribes name.

That would be like John Carmack owning all rights to FPS games because he owns Doom.

Lee:

If you are still available, I would love to speak with you privately.

This project has a ton of potential; I'm absolutely sure I can take it to the next level with my marketing abilities.

Let me know,

Jerry

hi-rez does not own rights to all FPS games with jetpacks. They own the rights to the Tribes name.

That would be like John Carmack owning all rights to FPS games because he owns Doom.

So you have the capital to take this to court then? Given that they are about to release there own Tribes game, you think they'll allow any competition for their small market?

Good luck buddy.

Back