Death Punch Studios filling positions.

i don't think you made it for the t1 community, but if you want to pretend that you made it with hopes that it would be completely stagnant and unused within 2 weeks then go ahead

i mean i'm sure at least maybe one person on this forum will buy the idea that you didn't want the game to be active

whatever helps u save face

blanket generalizations are also nice as there are just as many contributive members of this community as there are useless detractors regardless of the game
rofl

I challenge you to name 5 people who are currently active on TW and have the means, competence and ability to contribute to a Tribes project

Before you start thinking too hard, here's a reminder: I believe it was shortly after the T:V patch got cancelled that everyone went "right, we'll make our own game" and totally meant it. Marweas himself descended from the heavens and outlined the steps one would need to take to get a project rolling. You'll recall that it never got off the ground, because nobody actually did anything other than post on the forums about how awesome it would be if someone did it.

Now, that was at least 5 years ago, how many people do you reckon left since then?

i don't think you made it for the t1 community, but if you want to pretend that you made it with hopes that it would be completely stagnant and unused within 2 weeks then go ahead

i mean i'm sure at least maybe one person on this forum will buy the idea that you didn't want the game to be active

whatever helps u save face

blanket generalizations are also nice as there are just as many contributive members of this community as there are useless detractors regardless of the game

If that outcome really bothered me, I'd probably still be working on it. I've said it before, when you do something like this... you just do it for yourself. You don't do it for glory or recognition.

Personally, this project was awesome to work on and I got everything I needed out of it. I don't have any regrets about it. If I did, I probably wouldn't be talking about it and sharing the experience I had with it.

An idea what it looks like laid over a game

ingame.png

it was a pretty good looking project, its too bad it went absolutely nowhere

for some reason amadeus is mad as usual

The byproduct of a dead game. Mods are seldom successful on their own. When the only people that might care are expected to download and install a foreign client for an otherwise dead game, in my opinion, the expectations have already trumped the mod's value.

It's like, oh, wow, 3 people bothered to download 400000gigs worth of crap to get this decent looking Tribes inspired mod going. Cool. Okay, well, I'd rather just play Tribes. Bye.

rofl

I challenge you to name 5 people who are currently active on TW and have the means, competence and ability to contribute to a Tribes project

Before you start thinking too hard, here's a reminder: I believe it was shortly after the T:V patch got cancelled that everyone went "right, we'll make our own game" and totally meant it. Marweas himself descended from the heavens and outlined the steps one would need to take to get a project rolling. You'll recall that it never got off the ground, because nobody actually did anything other than post on the forums about how awesome it would be if someone did it.

Now, that was at least 5 years ago, how many people do you reckon left since then?

this should be stickied in bold font size 50 on this forum and the scripting one lol

Back