The Blacklist (Cheaters, LTs, and Other Undesireables)

I like how you have Stork on there, and then someone else on the basis that Stork says they cheat.

But then if you had any management skills at all, we'd all be playing Ascension right now, wouldn't we?

He uses and distributes hacks. He also was caught attempting to trade hacks for other hacks. LOL what a douchebag.

No, actually I don't. A bypass isn't a cheat. Besides that, I haven't 'distributed' anything. I've given a couple people the 1.30 bypass. If you want to call that distributing cheats, then you can say whoever hosts/uses 1.40 is also distributing, and using cheats. But a bypass isn't a cheat ...

Yeah, and prove that I cheat when I play. I don't fucking cheat you fucking retard. Watch me play faggot.

oh I see...you distribute the guns but not the ammunition. I guess it wasn't you that gave Alarik the 1.40 bypass, who gave it to schmerz and disk, who gave it to sleepy. Ok my bad.

You motherfuckers are gay, you can take any recording I have, I've never cheated, unless you think RedSkins are a fucking cheat.

What the hell do you think you have on me?

i also named myself when i was like 14 or something. you think i care what anyone says about me on the internet? im fucking enlightened

oh I see...you distribute the guns but not the ammunition. I guess it wasn't you that gave Alarik the 1.40 bypass, who gave it to schmerz and disk, who gave it to sleepy. Ok my bad.

I can't blame you for being ignorant. News flash, 1.40 doesn't need a bypass.

Back