ET - Quake Wars Mod: Tribal Wars

One of the few TC Tribes mods I was looking forwards to! Comon! Release what you have at least!!!

It's coming, It won't just disappear and you guys will be able to play it either way I'm sure.

Arcanox does have a few things he wants to implement and fix.

Last edited:
Asscension is "Tribes-inspired" Renegaydes. The whole point to all the "Tribes-inspired" games so far is that they are NOT meant to be Tribes, just cheap knock-offs with little added value or gameplay.
There are plans to make a Renegades MOD for Ascension, but the core game isn't Renegades. To make an exact T1 or T2 clone, you could make a MOD for Ascension. Making a "Classic" MOD will be easy since Keen has designed the scripts to be simple for MOD makers.

But you see, people who make stuff like this never admit that it's dead, it's always just "going slow right now" and they're always just "having difficulties in real life lately". They'll pretend to work on it until everyone completely forgets about it, so they don't have to face the wrath of the 20 fans they had.

Just look at the Ascension people over there, they're doing the same thing.

But you see, people who make stuff like this never admit that it's dead, it's always just "going slow right now" and they're always just "having difficulties in real life lately". They'll pretend to work on it until everyone completely forgets about it, so they don't have to face the wrath of the 20 fans they had.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ps: a little birdy told me to bump this, dec 19th

You can still play Legends :)

amadeus your a pain in the ass. I hope you dont believe in ghosts as life after that. You will have serious problems and youll need melinda gordon to give you a hand on it

idk who melinda gordon is, but after a quick google image search I'd let her give me a hand on anything :brows:

Back