[MAP PACK] Released At Last

Spiridian VM
Creator: IGA
Edited: Geiss
Spawn Points: 16 per team, 1 Spawn Area
Vehicles: None
Deployables: 5 Turrets, 2 Catapults, 2 Mines, 2 Repairers, 1 Inventory
Special Features: Trying to create a compromise between the No-Rape and All-Rape versions of this map, we came up with this. A protected generator on top of the team’s base powers side entrance forcefields. Heavies that can get in to destroy this generator can then hop down and go into the side of the team’s base.
Changes from Original: Addition of fenced in gen at top of base, to power side FFs. Spawn tower moved below ground to allow room for action around generators.

The spiridian I got from the pack has no roof generator. The roof is flat and bare. There are FF's however. Interesting to see the crowd and arena removed from outside the OB grid

geiss, u updating the first post of the thread with all links and updates right?

and tell me if ive got this right.
Ill have to unzip PartB first, and THEN unzip partA in order to get the new spiridian and stormdance right?

Last edited:
Core said:
so part1 and part2 have the same name - VMPackB.exe?

no. once it gets up i'll get link in. the VM upload is continually failling at the same point in the upload, again, so i'm upping the second part to my personal site. will need mirrors for this one.

mentasm said:
The spiridian I got from the pack has no roof generator. The roof is flat and bare. There are FF's however. Interesting to see the crowd and arena removed from outside the OB grid

yes we did other changes. will have to update change log.

NeoLotus said:
geiss, u updating the first post of the thread with all links and updates right?

and tell me if ive got this right.
Ill have to unzip PartB first, and THEN unzip partA in order to get the new spiridian and stormdance right?

this is correct. later on through the week i'll upload fixed versions of the installers.

*deleted*

creating new link here soon. old version of a map was included in original pack.

hey, i'm doin customer service!!!

Last edited:
attn, anyone who has downloaded this already, you have an old map version that i overlooked putting into the pack

=\

wolv is making up a new single install file, it'll be up shortly. if you downloaded already, you'll have to get it again, but it'll be one file this time.

-Wolverine said:
Geiss, you need filezilla... itll resume on files when disc's happen and will continue to reconnect etc.

most FTP clients will do that . . . but I agree, FIlezilla is the best FTP client I've seen (plus its free!).

Back