!!This week!!

PowerSurge said:
Am I the only one whos losing patience up to the point where they just dont care anymore?
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=362915

we got news, and we might get lucky and get more on monday. But I suspect this is the news that guy is gonna formally tell us on monday or whenever

-Wolverine said:
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=362915

we got news, and we might get lucky and get more on monday. But I suspect this is the news that guy is gonna formally tell us on monday or whenever

So the news is that the patch exists and it will have PB integrated. Thats not news, thats :ofn:

FAO Guy Welch

Your Public relations Skills are pathetic.

Not being able to reach a Deadline is common in the gaming industry. But to continue to ignore the tribes community and pretend it isnt there is just disrespectful to your customers.

What is so hard about announcing a delay to the (already delayed) patch, yeah people will be pissed because of the fact that they have been lied to (again) by VUG, But I can tell you that the community is in a much more volatile state of mind now that they are being ignored than they ever would have been with a regular delayed patch announcement.

I suppose this is the question im emailing to ask is the following, From what ive seen VUG treat their customers by either lying to them or pretending they dont exist. Is this statement wrong? If so please prove it.

PS: I for one will not be purchasing any more VUG products. Anything Source related I will buy through Steam. And from what Ive read alot of other disgruntled tribes players are doing the same. Probably wont do much to effect your profit margin, but if it means one less payrise for the one of the VUG Directors, I consider it an action worth taking.

Huh.

I've been sitting here thinking everyone's getting so uptight for nothing; it's only a game after all. But! At this point, I don't even really care about a patch or not and I'm still upset with their PR's behavior. Just how many times can a community be straight-out lied to before they give up?

What a crock...

m19

Nutcracker said:
98 players online, no wonder the devs don't care about this game.

Ppl like you crack me up. You don't have to post at 4 A.M to make it more dramatic. 400 at peak, 200-250 on average... either way you swing it is still low...

Back