!!This week!!

ROFL...just like VUG to completely fuck over whats left of the community once again. I wonder if they work the weekends over there? If so that gives them 3 more days.

Wolfhunt said:
ROFL...just like VUG to completely fuck over whats left of the community once again. I wonder if they work the weekends over there? If so that gives them 3 more days.

You forget the french converted to a 10 day week during the french revolution.

"Blizzard Entertainment is a division of Vivendi Universal Games, an operating unit of Vivendi Universal. Vivendi Universal is listed on the French stock exchange (#12777) and also the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol ‘V.’ " - Blizzard Website

im begining to become numb to disapointment, if no news comes out this week, im done waiting, i give up. i wont care anymore. ill get the patch when t:v wont let me into any servers cause i need it. other than that, no more forum crawling for me.

yeah you kinda have to say, whats the point of waiting for them.

hey vivendi, you get an

F

for customer relations (or lack thereof).
Choke on frog soup and die.

its 7am on the west coast. What? These guys can't be late risers, not considering the dedication they put into this game and all their hard work. They have to work like 16 hours a day, so they must be up at 7am. I mean, cmon!?

Got Haggis? said:
uh

blizzard is owned by VUG

therefore...your money is going to VUG

Hmm. Owned by and paid to are two different things. My credit card was billed by Blizzard Entertainment, not Vivendi.

Back