I'm tired. I need a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thrax - Thanks a million for all your hard work on the best FPS series in the World. My adrenal glands have never been touched by a game in the way that Tribes does.

GL

This would explain Thrax's evil outbursts. :)

Good luck wherever you end up, and thanks for all your hard work on 3 of the only games I spent my time on the past 4 years.

I assume you knew this was coming eventually?

:(

this is horrible news.

it was great that we had 2 people that loved tribes basically running the tribes franchise......t:v (beta) is such a great game, and i'm sure that we owe most of that to both thrax and marweas.

I think we all knew this was coming at some point after VUG annouced all those layoffs....but I can't help but feel a slight 'sink' in my heart for my love of tribes....while I am looking forward to playing the eff out of t:v, it leaves me wondering what will happen with tribes.....if there are issues with t:v, will it get patched quickly? what about the next tribes game? will we be as lucky enough to have a producer that is so invovled in the community and understands what tribes really is?

:( good luck whereever you go

Much Panda love here. Thrax, I just want to say Thank You. Thank you for all the hard work that you've done, all the sleepless nights that you've stayed up playing tribes and working on T:V, and Thank You for more then we could ever know that you've done. You deserve a good rest, and may life treat you great.

Thrax man, that sucks. I'm glad they gave you the extension, but WHY THE EFF don't they just give you the new job in VUG? You're experience, you know the community, you do a good job. Plus you're already broken in.

Sucks seeing you go man, hope to still see you on the servers, and good luck with all future endeavors. GGs man.

and as everyone else has been saying, thanks for Tribes: Vengeance, and it's little brother Trives: Vengrances (now with Henries)

Btw tell your replacement to feel free to come to TW, as long as he knows at least the basics about the franchise and the community. If it wasn't for "what's a pub?", scr8pin might still be here.

Thank you for being so involved with the community. You have made a great contribution to the Tribes franchise. I wish you well.

Thrax, you've done an incredible job with T:V and I'm sure you'll have no problems in the future. Thanks for everything man.

Also, tell your replacement that he better friggin' listen to your advice (you know, in the 'unofficial' way), or there's going to be some serious defenestration at VUG's. :grimreape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back