Tuning changes for 05, open beta

flag discing is not stupid. it has its place. however, in this game... it does not.

flag discing i think is coo. but not in T:V. no thanks.

KineticPoet said:
- introduced T1-style disc acceleration to make long-range discing easier (disc now accelerates from 4700 to 5500 at 360/s)

whats that supposed to mean? the disc goes faster the longer its in the air?

i like all the changes exspecially the grapple-flag one. I hope (but can't foresee with this little changes) that vehicles escpecially tank and bomber are less strong now.

nerdmasturbation.gif

will the open beta be avaible this month?
if not, when will it be avaible?

how big will it be?
how many maps will it include? will there be all weapons and vehicles?
what gametypes?

we need more RAM ermm I mean INFOs

w00t!

This game looks to be getting better and better, But from a team like IG what do you expect!

PS: FF ROCKED! (Whens the sequel due out?)

fiLa said:
will the open beta be avaible this month?
We haven't recieved any info on that not happening as of yet.
fiLa said:
if not, when will it be avaible?
Next month? :shrug:
fiLa said:
how big will it be?
how many maps will it include? will there be all weapons and vehicles?
what gametypes?

we need more RAM ermm I mean INFOs
2 or 3 multiplayer maps, I don't know if they're gonna include all gametypes.

Of course there will be full equipment.

KineticPoet said:
Ah, sorry, that won't be fixed for open beta unfortunately. I feel your pain though. Water skiing is great...I guess it's something you can look forward to being fixed when the game's released,
KP

we're working hard to fix this, but unfortunately it just missed getting out in the beta build. rest assured that skimming will be back to perfect form in the final release, cheers.

flag grappling is for lazy players. although i do admit that grappling a flag out of the air is a bit cool.

good to see the mortar damage lowered.

introduced T1-style disc acceleration to make long-range discing easier (disc now accelerates from 4700 to 5500 at 360/s)

i like it

August.

FP will have it as an exclusive for one week, then it goes fully open and probably other sites will host it too.

envy said:
introduced T1-style disc acceleration to make long-range discing easier (disc now accelerates from 4700 to 5500 at 360/s)

i like it

I am not so sure about that. I am already nailing some real long range discs. This almost sounds too dangerous.

However, I do like the grappler idea. No flag grabbing on the ground but giving us the ability grab it midair would be badass.

Back