News: Beta Signups Begin

Must be phase one of the selection process or something, no questions regarding other beta tests you've participated in like most other applications I've filled out before.

How many is considered "limited group" regarding closed beta?

{FSC}Godfather said:
They may want to know I could not use my .edu emial, i had to use my FSC email.

Unless the 4 tries I tried with my purdue account just went bad and the 1 with my FSC worked.
my purdue email account worked just fine :O

Vampire said:
Yeah I'm still getting this as well, went through the same exact BS when I tried to sign up for Ground Control 2 beta.

Is there any work around for this whatsoever?

I'm using IE, set to accept all ActiveX thingies, but when I try to load the page it comes up for about half a second then brings me to this page:

We are unable to process your request online at this time.
If you would like to participate in the beta test program, please contact david.naney@vugames.com to enroll.

i'm getting the exact same thing

Talk to the hand.

Guess I should register with my spiffy new system.
Then register my daughter on the old one.
Hey, do chicks get special treatment?

Those of you running RivaTNT and 32 megs of shared memory have a great shot of getting in. They want a broad userbase so those comps will be great to test.. Congrats

Vampire said:
Yeah I'm still getting this as well, went through the same exact BS when I tried to sign up for Ground Control 2 beta.

Is there any work around for this whatsoever?

I'm using IE, set to accept all ActiveX thingies, but when I try to load the page it comes up for about half a second then brings me to this page:

We are unable to process your request online at this time.
If you would like to participate in the beta test program, please contact david.naney@vugames.com to enroll.
Use a different email address, or wait.

i don't get a chance to enter an email address, i hit agree, info input page flashes for a half second then goes to error page. i've done all the activex crap said in this thread

What is the problem with the email adresses?
I move around a lot between house and school and it's simpler for me to use a free system like hotmail. Are we prohibited from entering the beta because of this?

Max

Back