News: Marweas Parts from Vivendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
tough loss, but he's done all he can for tribes and that's a big part of why we are seeing T:V in production.

Rayn said:
Great, we got one of Lee's buddies in exchange for the greatest thing ever to happen to the Tribe's franchise... EVER. Well, after me.
OMFG. He lives.

Glare said:
whyd he get fired
Let's be quite clear: Alex did not get fired. Alex has always been a valued member of the Sierra / VUG team, and we will miss him, and wish him well in his endeavors, whatever they may be.

Marweas said:
No you're not. I'm not going anywhere. :wave:

And don't you guys give Mike Cowan a hard time. He's very good at what he does, and Tribes is still going to need all the help it can get to get the recognition it deserves.

Glad to hear it. I certainly won't give him a hard time. It's not his fault that he had to replace you, but it's still sad. I can't help but feel like the Tribes franchise has lost one of it's most vocal supporters, even though you'll still be around. It was a great feeling knowing that someone who was, arguably, even more passionate about the game than I was, was pushing it to Vivendi. Plus, you're a smartass, and that's a plus in my book.

so he got laid off then and replaced by a lower paid employee?

sounds like the sierra way

bring back ken williams please

;)

This is just not cool. Is this over homeworld? Because there's nothing anyone can do to market a game that's already been made before, except is worse than the original.

PS-

ALEX -
Here is Derek Smarts phone number. Someone posted it on usenet today...
(954) 358-6851

(Still shocked at this shit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back