Tribes 3 Heavy Armor or Ghost Rider?

I GOT IT! You need to put them into a 3d cube, and it all makes sense! AND EVEN MORE THRAX IS A BALLED 70 YEAR OLD LIVING ON AN AIRPLANE! My god.. it's glorious!

Locke355 said:
...EVEN MORE THRAX IS A BALLED 70 YEAR OLD LIVING ON AN AIRPLANE...
I hope you were trying to say "BALD" and not BALLED, as they do tend to be a bit different. Both are possible on an airplane though...

How about the first screenshot/concept art you guys release is whatever the hell these squares are taken from? Cos at the end of the day, screenshots get old fast, so might as well delay getting screenies and concept art a little longer, give us something we already kinda have first :D

Beren said:
How about the first screenshot/concept art you guys release is whatever the hell these squares are taken from? Cos at the end of the day, screenshots get old fast, so might as well delay getting screenies and concept art a little longer, give us something we already kinda have first :D
What do you think I'm doing? I'm very slowly releasing some concept art :)

So yeah. It's decided from now on that a lot of these are NOT adjacent.

concept5.gif

no really, I've got nothing to work with here.

hopefully they are all from the same drawing ;)

Whatever it is, the stuff that looks like it should be feet appear to be facing to the left. The very first shot kind of looked like it was facing forward and to the right, but maybe that's a shoulder.

I don't think it's an armor though, or if it is it doesn't look anything like the armor's have in the previous games.

Marweas said:
Maybe you could tell them how many pieces there are so they can set up a grid...

I question if they're even grided ;|

No, I think I like it this way. Leaves a lot to the mind to put together :) (plz disreguard all posts by yaason :-| )

Back