News: Tribes: Vengeance Skinning Contest

There's a lot of amazing skins in this thread, but this one tops them all, imho. Awesome job, Dunce.
pilot_100illum.jpg

Well, mine wasn't quite in the same league as some of the "scratch" skins... however, I attempted to stay as close to the original skin, while providing visual distinction between the them, similar to the white Imperial design.

2view.jpg

3view.jpg

All the entrees are in. I will be rendering them all next week for a poll. And Irrational/VUG will make its decision at their leisure.

I would think the TW poll would at least influence their decision a little bit... at least as an indicator to what the audience would like to see.

VaporTrail said:
Well, mine wasn't quite in the same league as some of the "scratch" skins... however, I attempted to stay as close to the original skin, while providing visual distinction between the them, similar to the white Imperial design.

3view.jpg

you spelled Phoenix wrong

Cyclo said:
here's another color scheme im playing around with....
thought y'all might like to see it..
2552.jpg

*waits for the inevitable halo comments*
^^

still the winner in my mind. those flames are fucking sweet.

There are some simply AMAZING skins in here. Honestly, I hope all the artists are contacted about a skin pack with all of these submissions once the game is released.

Even if they don't, I hope you guys all submit your skins to the skinners guild so we can download 'em!

Back