News: Beta Signups Begin

Ok I up the offer.. send the email, I'll send the Brew. Just give me a quantity with the brand.
I'll even supply the organ of your chosing...

Let's all pray the beta signups are more buggy than the game itself!

I hope they get people that will actually report problems, unlike Tribes two, it was the worst game ever, whoever beta tested it were huge fanboys.

Remmah said:
I hope they get people that will actually report problems, unlike Tribes two, it was the worst game ever, whoever beta tested it were huge fanboys.

Are you stupid? A lot of the beta testers (the ones that could -play- the game) were screaming about how piss-poor the game felt.

they are just testing their error screens for when the game goes live...

I say the Bullshit is coming nicely

I beta tested Tribes 2 and have played the full release from day one.. I don't know what all the fuss is about I have never had the slightest hickup let alone a UE!! Could you be more specific about your Tribes 2 problems. We already know the UE are urban legend.

Exit Wound said:
Could you be more specific about your Tribes 2 problems. We already know the UE are urban legend.

Are you kidding?

I rarely have had any UEs, but they are hardly an urban legend. :bigmouth:

triple said:
^ignorance at work

Yet there were a lot that were being total brown nosers.

Telling them that the mortar was underpowered, and etc.

Sojourn said:
Are you stupid? A lot of the beta testers (the ones that could -play- the game) were screaming about how piss-poor the game felt.

I remember so many people thinking they could get the game for free by brown nosing. It got annoying to see all of these people posting, "WHY CAN'T THE HEAVY GO AS FAST THE LIGHT?!?!?! THE MORTAR SHOULD ALSO FIRE AS FAST AS THE GREN LAUNCHER!!!"

Back