[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

11/7/18 the day the freedom of the press to lecture the president on policy died RIP

aka the day trump got a pair of balls to police up the shit show that has become these snooty white house correspondents. their ball has always smacked of rampant cronyism, how that even became a thing I'd be interested in the story of.

also i can't bleev that ppl r srsly saying acosta accosted and strangled that sweet lil girl, all he did was turn away it was passive as hell

fking #metoo goddamned white knight faggots, all of u

acosta needs some bigly kicks 2 the groin, but his shit was legitimately even more low key than lewandowski's elbow touch

also that bitch was asking for it and u all kno it

45734179_1936123963349060_84484115541262336_n.jpg

I wish the right would start mobbing late night hosts and journalists homes with tailgate parties, offering them free hot dogs and beer and chants of "we support your right to have an opinion!"

6ofi.png

:lol: how long until Colbert apologizes? leftists smh

trump/putin/pence 2024

Tucker just had a special on this a few weeks ago

why you never apologize to these people

how it does nothing but make them stronger and more vindicated for next time

DrfdxLOUwAAujIs.jpg

DrfdwtiVsAEsfhZ.jpg

Drfuj4FVAAA2_Rq.jpg:large

DrfzOmrU4AEUlOt.jpg

Drf5IyXU0AAYei9.jpg

DrfkSifUwAA2yCy.jpg

Drf4kEJXQAIY6p1.jpg

I'd rather die than give these people one inch

unless it was coated in brass traveling at 3k fps

Last edited:
The fact that I can’t find any links online saying this was in fact an assassination attempt is a clear indication that our media is lying to us about what actually happened. I see it clearly now. Complete and utter disdain for the truth when it comes to Trump and the media. I’m done with the mainstream media. Even infowars obviously doctored their video to show it wasn’t as harmful an attack as it actually was. From now on my only source of news will be directly from my own mind.

fact is these guys are absolute pussies outside of the internet or a large group in masks

none of these dudes ever been confronted with a knife or had a firearm brandished on them or have done the same on others. i remember being an internet tough guy when i was 14 and then life led me down a pretty shitty path for a bit (through mostly my own doing).

if you put a nazi, jihadist, militant jew, and twitter SJW in the same room together the only one that will wind up hurt is the SJW.

Maybe they will unify all of us in the end in the most unexpected way like some 90s disney flick

GUYS THIS IS ABOUT FREE SPEECH

:rofl:

Trump kicking out Acosta :banging:
was an example of free speech :soapbox: for both sides.

See, both sides had discourse.
But Acosta had the bad manners to disregard the fact that he was NOT in his house.

Stating that Acosta was :ban: for not following rules is oh so BORING. :lol:

Getting personal and TRUMP saying "GTFU" :fu: is more funner. :clap:

I think it's funny that most comments I see from leftist commies about the Acosta thing is that the female intern was very rude to try to take the mic away from him so quickly

lol that's her job, assholes.

fucking dipshits I swear

I wish the right would start mobbing late night hosts and journalists homes with tailgate parties, offering them free hot dogs and beer and chants of "we support your right to have an opinion!"

Don't forget, ...... and slashing their tires. :king:

I think it's funny that most comments I see from leftist commies about the Acosta thing is that the female intern was very rude to try to take the mic away from him so quickly

:lol: that's her job, assholes.
fucking dipshits :nuts: I swear

Female intern
uh, > :hitit:

Back