[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I think you could probably get credentialed if you had a decent readership and a DC office. You simply can't credential everyone as the press room is only so big.

Why can't they add more seats to avoid oppressing my consitutionally protected freedom of press? Surely my rights are more valuable than being credentialed by unelected gatekeepers.

yeah, that's covered, linked, and debunked in the snopes article, but thanks for playing sport
do you mean this part?

Kroft: “My understanding is that you went … went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.”
Soros: “Yes, that’s right. Yes.”

Fool, here are the legit requirements:

1. You need to be approved for a congressional press pass by the Standing Committee of Correspondents, elected by accredited reporters.

2. You must work for a publication who's "principal business is the daily dissemination of original news and opinion of interest to a broad segment of the public" and is "editorially independent of any institution, foundation or interest group that lobbies the federal government."

3. SS background check

4. Full time, paid correspondent for aforementioned publication

5. DC metro resident

Basically this + a background check

Turns out WHCA is optional

fucking jews.

no dude, heaven is run by jews, and jews like to save money.

it was the jews!

if every single jew was hitler, hitler wouldnt have any reason to kill the jews, since all the jews were him

and thus hitler wouldnt go down in history as such a bad guy

It's like jews celebrating the birth of moses on dec. 25th, and calling it christmas.

You can have jewish santa, baby moses, and all the other cool things that go along with christmas, but it's still not christmas.

Who were we to decide that the nazi party wasn't right for germany? If we're all about freedom and all that, shouldn't we let them decide if they want to kill jews or not?

what do you have against jews anyways? they smell bad when they burn or something?

yea. I dont agree with their politics, but shit, they could tell me they were for killing jews and praising hitler and id still listen. ratm rocks

triple is a confirmed Nazi. The evidence is overwhelming. This is in no way inaccurate.

do you mean this part?

Kroft: “My understanding is that you went … went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.”
Soros: “Yes, that’s right. Yes.”

yeah uh

did he mention he was 9

why did you fail to quote the part where he said "I was just a spectator"

Fool, here are the legit requirements:

1. You need to be approved for a congressional press pass by the Standing Committee of Correspondents, elected by accredited reporters.

2. You must work for a publication who's "principal business is the daily dissemination of original news and opinion of interest to a broad segment of the public" and is "editorially independent of any institution, foundation or interest group that lobbies the federal government."

3. SS background check

4. Full time, paid correspondent for aforementioned publication

5. DC metro resident

Basically this + a background check

Turns out WHCA is optional

That's a ton of things interfering with my constitutionally protected freedom of the press and they should be removed. We can't make arbitrary distinctions.

yeah uh

did he mention he was 9

why did you fail to quote the part where he said "I was just a spectator"

He was actually 14, even snopes has that part right.

So when George Soros was 14, his father basically bribed a government official to take his son in and let him pretend to be a Christian. His father was just trying to keep him alive. He even had to go around confiscating property of Jewish people.

Now, imagine you are Jewish and you have to go and confiscate the property of your fellow Jews. And you are pretending to not be a Jew and if anybody finds out, you’re dead. He actually had to endure watching people sent off to their eventual murders, watching people gathering their stuff, sending them off knowing that they were going to go to their death.

triple is a confirmed Nazi. The evidence is overwhelming. This is in no way inaccurate.

lets go down the list

1. "I cut my penis" joke
2. "you're going to hell for saving money" joke
3. "9-11-2001 loose change" obvious mocking sarcasm
4. "What if every single jew on the face of the earth was hitler???" was asked a hypothetical question
5. flawed argument against gay marriage ("calling a gay marriage "marriage" is like jews calling the birth of moses christmas") - that was from 2004 btw and is the only thing on this list I regret
6. obvious mocking sarcasm again
7. edgy joke, no one seemed to mind. was actually arguing in favor of israel there
8. literally just saying i like rage against the machine's music for the music

wyte trash triplecuck happy 2 b takkn mo slaps cross him fukn pastyass fukn pussyass teefz n m0uf summo jfccccc smdh lol :jester:

Are you seriously trying to defend your obvious anti-semitism and membership in the Nazi party as a joke?

holy fuck triple is triggered ahah

also please, don't quote "snopes" as a legitimate fact check. That has way long been shown to be anything but non-partisan.

Also it is also correct Soros himself talked about it on camera. I watched it myself.

retard

Back