bump thread request thread

ty 2 meph and stork you are the leadership this community needs and wants

mjxeIBM.jpg

but im putting up a small amount of money to watch this game and no1 gonna stop me

Pak
VeteranX
Old

12 - 03-01-2017, 11:49 AM

I love playing with nanny or lyon just because they always provide good support. Its always fun with them. TBH most of the time I dont give a **** about scores, lots of games were gg even tho my team lost. You should learn to care less about things that you can't change. Pubs are going to stay pubs.

------------

you know i demo every game i play and the only person to ask me for demo was pak

it is because he used my body as dj platform and make nice cap on my face

i miss u pak

Pak
VeteranX
Old

12 - 03-01-2017, 11:49 AM

I love playing with nanny or lyon just because they always provide good support. Its always fun with them. TBH most of the time I dont give a **** about scores, lots of games were gg even tho my team lost. You should learn to care less about things that you can't change. Pubs are going to stay pubs.

------------

you know i demo every game i play and the only person to ask me for demo was pak

it is because he used my body as dj platform and make nice cap on my face

i miss u pak

this was actually one of the few good ppl on tw who got tw'd badly. the worst thing this guy has done in his life is go kayaking maybe one time without a life jacket. this place was going to be renamed psychosis hell forum for awhile during all the major infeuding ego wars and pak stayed out of it.

i think if you and stork managed things it'd give more credibility to this place id rather be an anonymous financial backer.

i mean azoozoo and dutch recently pointed out 15v15 20v20 scarabrae for the 20 year reunion and i have no idea how to set that up outside of tw and luck

Back