ip to the lt server

Code:
addGameServer("IP:208.100.45.13:28002", "Niflheim", "1.11", "9999", "FALSE", "base", "StonehengeLT", "LT Maps", "0", "TRUE");

I mean, I vouched for him every single map - was like "tell me why we shouldn't pick green," and they always just said no.

and then he finally gets picked - plays a couple PU's, the last one he flies flag to edge of map and suicides over and over again until I kick him. Basically daggers final PU, while simultaneously costing me valuable points that I needed to prove I shouldn't be getting picked after Lawlz. ;)

I mean, I vouched for him every single map - was like "tell me why we shouldn't pick green," and they always just said no.

and then he finally gets picked - plays a couple PU's, the last one he flies flag to edge of map and suicides over and over again until I kick him. Basically daggers final PU, while simultaneously costing me valuable points that I needed to prove I shouldn't be getting picked after Lawlz. ;)

cause people want more cappers than anything. and vertig0 capping is like letting vav cap. except vav can cap.

Back