[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

women aren't just objects

we should not be objectified

stop looking at my tits.......I'm not a meat puppet

serveimage

LOOK AT MY TITS

FUCKING LOOK AT THEM

What do you say to a girl with 2 black eyes?

Nothing, you kick her in the mouth

Edit

I have a wife beater on.. sorry, I will take it off now

I absolutely agree with you

All i ask for is some form of merit based, skill based, vetting and approval system for not just immigration but employment as well.

I don't care about the color of a persons skin. It is inconsequential to me. It is something a person should have no pride in because they had no say about it. It is a superficial construct that they were born with and that's it.

MY DILEMMA :

Just because I never cared about racism, tribalism, doesn't mean that it isn't the way of the world. How our planet actually runs. These topics don't care about me.

I always believed that if you made a good enough argument you could talk anyone out of or into almost anything. That facts mattered more than your feelings. That the truth was so universally important to survival, learning, advancement that nobody would want to live a life made of lies.

I no longer believe that

I always believed that no matter how stupid somebody was. How low their IQ was. How lazy. That you could drastically improve upon that and actually work your way out of these issues unless you suffered from some kind of major mental debilitating issues, a handicap, or disease.

I no longer believe that

I always believed that if I treated people equally. Fought for their rights. Empathized with their hardships. That they would make a sincere shot at reciprocating and doing the same for me. That being a universally good person, even if it wasn't because of God or your religion, was important for you to sleep at night with a good conscience. That nobody wanted to be selfish and evil.

I no longer believe that

There is a reason that everyone wants to move to the Western world. That the Western world isn't just the only place with any semblance of Democracy left (which is dying by the day....see below) but the only place that slavery has ever attempted to be dismantled, basic human rights have been bestowed as automatic, markets were once free, you could speak your mind without being openly persecuted and killed for it.

Yet, with this known, the Western world is also comprised of ALL the racists. All the bad people, who have great things, invented great things, and they need to give all that up plus get out of the way to those who don't have that stuff to be forgive those sins. Africa can't be racist. Asia can't be racist. Israel can't be racist. South America can't be racist. Only the WESTERN WORLD CAN. Only white people can be racist because white people have everything (which they also invented). In their mind such enginuity had to be theft. In their mind such prosperity isn't possible without stealing. In their mind such sacrifice and achievement had to be the achievement of somebody else.

My only efforts in here are to wake people up to this reality that many believe. Possibly most believe. I'm not even sure if I still believe any of this, but I do feel like I am living it regardless. I am entirely subjected to it. Exposed to it. That what I believe in doesn't matter and has never mattered. That we need to get hard and fast if we are going to survive the future. Survive where this ride has been taking us for our entire lives and most of us have never known.....been completely oblivious to it (since 1965 immigration act). That the heat on the pot with the soon to be boiling frog has never felt hotter.

In my world I would happily trade all OUR worthless white snowflake ratlib progressive posters/citizens for any kid in Africa/MEXICO wearing a MAGA hat.....or who would put one on.

If I could get some kind of exchange program to trade those who hate our country for those who don't I would do it in a second.

If I could cash in commies for capitalists I would do that in a heart beat.

Malik Obama (@ObamaMalik) | Twitter

I mean I would legit vote for Obama's brother. Even if that is a troll account I don't care. That guy is my kind of guy.......we are more brothers than he is with his own brother.

If you love :flag: you are my brother. If you fight for us on team :flag: over team globohomlism you are my friend. You are my ally.

I just wish I had another vetting process better than this because when everything white is racist...........so has become logic, reason, meritocracy and math. so are my statistics on how fucked we all are soon.

Everything is White Supremacy!

The Democracy Red Pill

The Architects of Western Decline

This.

'Nuff said.

phaytal ducking saved him a second embarrassment though, he didn't promote Covington at all.

lol yep

we all know he would have been in here trashing some teenage kid as a racist because ORANGE HITLER

their hatred of him is limitless

(he's destroying all the groundwork owebama laid and now they have to get it back as well hope no more associates on the SCOTUS die off)

vanster did, though

lol too ez

the old dirty hippy drummer dood's technically demanding europe for europeans by sending all the yppl back 2 reclaim what's rightfully theirs

if u want 2 reeeeeeeeesist the m0slem hordes, u gotta support this philosophy

(also i hope the next big discovery is that he's an italian actor :cool:)

Back