[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Pointing out yellow journalism isn't shilling bro. It's the same shit you've been pushing for three years to no end. You've literally linked dozens of stories that turned out to be flat out wrong or entirely fake. How many times do you plan on doing that before you show any introspection?

Buzzfeed News Bombshell Reporter: No We Have Not Seen the Evidence Supporting Our Report

:rofl:

one of these days phaytal isn't going to fall for BUZZFEED pee pee tape gossip like triple did before he made bets he couldn't pay.....

I will literally eat my own dick if that happens

involving body parts he doesn't even likely have or have visitation rights to anymore since marriage

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Asks at ‘What Point Is Fox News Obligated to Not Lie?’ About Shutdown

Good question.. I will wait for CNN, MSNBC, Huffpost, politico, ABC, NBC, CBS, WP, blah blah

to answer

if i don't like what you are saying that is a lie

this is how bad our education system is now

this is where we are at (as a nation)

no wonder logic and reason are also racist to these people

math is a white male construct

Andrew Lawrence on Twitter:

It isn't hard to imagine how it got this way or where it is head next

here is the thread of the day for me

Mencius Moldbugman on Twitter:

Simon Mol: the African human rights and anti-racist who literally - LITERALLY - pozzed Poland’s leftists.

I mean this stuff could just write itself at this point

he pretty much gave every thot and leftist retard in Poland AIDS

and then died of it and they still blame the white man and feel guilty about it (it being getting aids after sleeping with him without protection)

DxCoAcUVYAYOlGj.jpg

what an amazing story

one I can see most American leftists following soon

ps the dems/left/faggots can't afford too many of these or they will start to look like they are just out to get Trump no matter what.. that will not play well in 2020

TBF all of the media.. all of it, is full of shit. That is the tragedy. That part really bugs me and makes me want to cry

all of it is trash

at this point the commercials are more honest in their intention and motivation to sell you things you don't want and need than the news media is

this is why critical thinking is so important and why people who don't have it are always hell bent to fall into the Orwellian authoritarian trap behind another Mao Zedong.

I guess thinking and using your brain isn't for everyone everywhere and I just have to get used to that fact of life at this point.

all of it is trash

at this point the commercials are more honest in their intention and motivation to sell you things you don't want and need than the news media is

this is why critical thinking is so important and why people who don't have it are always hell bent to fall into the Orwellian authoritarian trap behind another Mao Zedong.

I guess thinking and using your brain isn't for everyone everywhere and I just have to get used to that fact of life at this point.

I agree. Maybe aliens will attack or something. This ship is taking on water and if they don't stop fucking around it will founder

here is the thread of the day for me

Mencius Moldbugman on Twitter:

Simon Mol: the African human rights and anti-racist who literally - LITERALLY - pozzed Poland’s leftists.

I mean this stuff could just write itself at this point

he pretty much gave every thot and leftist retard in Poland AIDS

and then died of it and they still blame the white man and feel guilty about it (it being getting aids after sleeping with him without protection)

DxCoAcUVYAYOlGj.jpg

what an amazing story

one I can see most American leftists following soon

dude had magical sperm and fucked hundreds of hot euro commies

living the dream

Back