[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I'm not asking them to pull up the video on demand. I just did that because you demand an insane amount of proof and you don't take my word for it. But most people who follow the news remember that meeting. It was huge news around new years.

If you literally work for a cable news channel, you should know.

You asked why they didn't call Nunes out, I'm providing a plausible explanation as to why they didn't (and the fact that Nunes didn't know to begin with). To say nothing of the fact that these people aren't journalists, their TV personalities. Most of them are empty, dumber than dirt, mouthpieces who simply regurgitate whatever is written on a teleprompter.

I don't disagree and I can't rule out incompetence.

I think it was a softball interview designed to give nunes a platform to put out his talking points. They don't do actual news on that show.

I think if nunes himself doesn't know that's a huge problem. He's in charge of the russia investigation..

ummm, wtf

In March 2016 Carter Page Was an FBI Employee | The Last Refuge

apparently Carter Page worked as an undercover employee for the FBI in 2013 to spy on some Russians.

so does that mean Carter Page has been in on this the whole time, or was he set up as a patsy?

fucking hell

oh, I skimmed it, they got their people mixed up.

carter page was not the fbi undercover that handed off the binders. The binders were a bug. Page was "Male-1" who the russians were caught on tape (the binders) discussing as an asset.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/04/04/world/europe/document-U-S-Accuses-Three-Russians-of-Spying.html

page 12

Last edited:
For the record, Fox & Friends, Fox & Friends First and Fox & Friends Weekend have a rotating group of people hosting the shows and all 3 shows have a completely different format.

people watch Fox news?

January 2018 Ratings: Fox News Is Cable News’ Most-Watched Network For 16 Years Straight

Fox News has just set another milestone: it’s now been the most-watched cable news channel for 16 consecutive years.

For the month of January, and for the 19th straight month, FNC is the most-watched basic cable channel, in total day.

FNC finished No. 2 in prime time viewers behind ESPN, which thrived this month thanks to its College Football Playoff broadcasts, and its NFL Wild Card broadcast.

The ratings for January, 2018 (Nielsen Live + Same Day data):

Prime time (Mon-Sun): 2,456,000 total viewers / 476,000 A25-54
Total Day (Mon-Sun): 1,494,000 total viewers / 308,000 A25-54

Fox News did see audience declines versus Jan. 2017, both in prime time (-14 percent) and in total day (-18 percent). Cable news got a boost last January with coverage of Pres. Trump’s Inauguration and first days in office.

In terms of program performance, Fox News had 15 of the Top 20 most-watched cable news shows.

Fox & Friends marked 195 months as the No. 1 cable news program in its time period.. The 4 a.m. ET hour of Fox & Friends First hosted by Heather Childers, and the 5 a.m. ET hour of Fox & Friends First also won their respective time periods.

FNC’s early evening and prime time programming thrived. Tucker Carlson Tonight dominated the 8 p.m. competition in total viewers and the demo, and has even managed to outperform The O’Reilly Factor among adults 25-54.

Hannity was the most-watched cable news show for January, and defeated 9 p.m. rival Rachel Maddow in total viewers, though Maddow won the key A25-54 demo. The same was true for The Ingraham Angle, which defeated 10 p.m. competition The Last Word With Lawrence O’Donnell in total viewers, but fell short in the demo. Fox News @ Night anchored by Shannon Bream finished runner up in the 11 p.m. hour to The 11th Hour With Brian Williams.

Not surprising. It's the same reason why a conservative leaning late night show would be #1 in the ratings immediately.

No, I don't. And looking it up, that's not exactly what I'm talking about. If there was an 11-12 show on a major network (not cable) with an actual talent who didn't virtue signal and bash right leaning people at every opportunity, they would likely be a very popular show. Nobody is going after that audience, which makes up a large section of the country.

mn21qgapcie01.jpg

exactly

and we are not low information people

we listened to every word the media said and knew why they became our problem

Heres The Full List Of Organizations That Paid Hillary Clinton From 2013-2015 | Zero Hedge

Screen-Shot-2016-05-09-at-8.32.36-AM-1024x466.jpg

and between this and the wiki leaks

to just listening to them brag about it outright

there was no other sound or reasonable conclusion left to make

this isn't even about Trump at this point

it is about the perception of everyone being out to get him and he isn't wrong about that

i still don't get triple's argument

so trump met a guy, who met a guy, and didn't remember and it didn't mean anything to him?

big fucking deal

Pelosi doesn't even remember who is PoTuS

this is the sixth time she did this same mistake

most of these people are on Alzheimer meds

maxine waters doesn't know the difference between the Moon and Mars

Pelosi’s History of Meeting with Russian Officials & Exchanging Gifts with Them

how the hell is this "a thing"

Last edited:
Back