Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page My thoughts on EVERY recent Tribes Player
Page 1 of 7
rtcll
VeteranX
Old
1 - 04-24-2015, 11:54
Im gonna list the people that I can remember playing with in the last few months and my random thoughts off the top of my head

(edit: before you continue reading, realize dare is probably gonna have an aneurysm realizing he's not listed)

if you don't like it then i am sry and FUK U, also these are in NO PARTICULAR ORDER (when I forgot about people and remembered I would put them in random spots, so please remember the current order means NOTHING)

<3 for all remaining players

maverick (this guy kept the game alive for us with the community more than a lot of people realize. cool ****ing guy who retired from the air force, and i've always had fun with this dude even after the fact. plain good human being."

MaLicE (Kris) - Kris is such a good ****in human aside from being a good tribes player that he's one of the top on my list of people I would've enjoyed grabbing a beer with. This guy has forever been productive at every position in tribes and down to earth enough that he will talk about whatever. Overall good player and genuine ****in guy.

opsayo (if I was to award someone for being the smartest player in the past 10 years in tribes, it'd be this guy. no matter what random bull**** happened, whenever this guy actually composed himself in written speech, I couldn't help but agree. Aside from that, this guy was a ****ing boss capper -- I remember back in the day when he was still so new to tribes with his ****ty hawaii ping, but he was always making ground. Honestly, I don't blame the dude for being done with tribes, but I do want to say that he has been one of the players that I have respect most of the "newer" generation of tribes)

stork (this guy is literally one of the nicest ****in people I have ever (almost) met - (fkn sarasota). if anyone wanted to take the challenge of being the best home d player, you'd have to go through him. love this dude and im glad he has been around as long as he has as he has contributed nothing but good things towards our game.

sean78745 (master of name changes, sometimes dumb, but always trying to be witty, love this guy as he's actually ****in hilarious and did improve a ton as a tribes player over a short period of time. sry im still a d3 noob sean.)

jjwtay (one of the most laxadaisical cappers, great guy and player overall, loves to drink like many of us, but didn't mind trying to play a TR oriented style pub with high level players if it came to it -- if I was to draft a capper, I'd enjoy havin him on my team)

jag420 (this guy will always claim that he hates me more than anyone, and hes an angry ass drunk, but when it comes down to it, he and I made some of the best plays in LT comp that defense and offense can make together. fkn love this dude and wish we could go back to the old days where we could actually play real competitive games together. At this point, he's probably the best capper that still plays this game, regardless of how little a **** he gives.)

Milk-Man (i've always respected zach and had fun with this dude despite the weird **** that went on w/ opsayo, but I will say that I always had a good time w/ this d00d up until recently where he uses arghs duel 2 torment me, i still enjoy this dude's company i think he just love 2 **** w/ ppl -- i hope soon he realizes im still a fkn bro and he stop's ELFing me mid duel DONT TAZE ME BRO!!!!)

FSB-SPY (this guy was one of my idol's back when I was super young in this game -- now, for me, probably the most respected dude I know in tribes -- he's continued to make tribes better, love this guy and appreciate his success and i'm lookin forward to meetin up w/ my bro and grabbin a beer w/ this dude

-shadoh/modus (fun player of Argh's, doesn't matter whether this dude is on a losing team or not, he just wants to play, and hes fun on mumble while we play with him. Respected guy, and since then have played other games with him as hes a good d00d to have around)

-Mich (used to dislike me, but I enjoy having this dude's company while playing TD/Arena. While tribes may not have the player base it used to, we at least have dudes like this who are focused on trying to have as fun games as possible with the playerbase we have left. Strong disc player who deserves credit for keeping the game as alive as it has been

-Lestat (one of my favorite people remaining in tribes -- this guy is so god damn smart, but so god damn friendly, that he'll do anything to keep the current player base alive... hell, even recently he implemented the damage stat into TD which people had requested for a long time. This guy is a genuine good human, and I'm glad hes one of the remaining players)

-Crow (Also one of my favorite people left in tribes and a genuine good human, this guy could've said **** base and w/e is going on in tribes, but he has been nothing but helpful and fun making sure us retards that are left have a good game to play, as well as joining us for some laughs in mumble)

-Izza (god damn do I respect this dude. I know I talked some brief periods of trash before our duels happened, but let me tell you. This dude was the King of Duel for longer than any of you even knew. Finally dueling him was the most fun I've ever had in my duel career and I hope, even just for fun, this dude will continue to duel me. Awesome guy.)

-Gim (one of my best friends left in TD... this guy loves to get ****ed up, but god damn if anyone is more passionate about having a good TD game in Argh's. He may not be around all the time, but this guy is someone i'd enjoy goin around the bars w/.)

orange (I think this guy never liked me, and we probably never got along on the same topics, but I will say that I thought he had good arena/TD skills and I'm glad he actually played in recent weeks. he does love to talk ****, but hey, it was nice having someone who knew what the **** they were doing in TD/arena)

asher (this ****ing australian prick who refuses to improve his ****ing config no matter what we all tell him continues to play in 90 fov with 250+ ping. he's a nice guy though and he feels like following me around in td is the r`ight strategy so i have to say good on him. he's obsessed with his accuracy and he shoots much less than most, but I must say ever since he started following me I have more hope for the kid. "live yo life `asher ;]"

hunid (jerry rice in my book of tribes, once we finally started playing football mod for the first time in years again on rye's server, hunid had it in his blood to catch the deep ball over and over again -- his favorite team is also the 49ers and this guy deserves nothing less than to be called the jerry rice of tribes)

jordan (this guy -- this guy is a ****ing paradox. I will sometimes watch this guy play, and he'll have some of the best ****ing aim around. I don't know how he does it, but he will only talk in "V-chat." I've consulted with Shadoh and Mich and they both tell me that he is the epitome of an anti-clutcher; that jordan never can win clutches. Regardless, I'm glad this guy comes around every night to play our TD's, and from what I've seen, I think he's got some good aim.

navox (I haven't gotten to play with this dude in TD recently, but after real competition died out and this guy still had the high skill level in his blood, he was fun as hell to TR the flag with in pubs. He's probably playing some mmorpg now, but this dude was fun as **** to play with and never once *****ed about anything.)

Dark (This guy was determined that I was a hacker w/ some sort of aimbot for the longest period of time, and he spent the majority of his time watching me in observer and asking for admin so he wouldn't get kicked... this guy probably asked more people for hacks than any other player I have ever known (he has asked Crow, mj, etc etc...) I usually obliged with the admin, and honestly I'm glad he has continued to play as I think he has started to realize the hacks he was so worried with aren't what the game revolves around now.

Ryez0r (this guy is one of the most friendly ****in people that continues to play this game. He doesn't care whether he's on the winning or losing team, but you can be sure he will complement you on your nice plays regardless of your position. He's always ready to take initiative when it sounds like everyone else is about to say "**** TD it's time for bed", and honestly, this guy is just a cool ****in dude I would like to grab a beer with

ipman (not exactly sure to this day who this guy is, refuses to tell me when I ask, but I'm glad that he still continues to play sometimes and he's definitely got some good aim up his sleeves still.

copa (this guy is determined to say that he is the best TR player ever, but what I will say about this dude, is that he was committed to being the best disc chaser ever. I've played several games w/ this d00d including "GUNZ" and Dota 2, and regardless of the tribes bull****, this guy has actually always managed to stay a calm and positive dude from what I've seen. Another guy I would enjoy grabbin a brewski with)

void[420] (fun ass dude who doesn't give a **** about whether or not he loses or wins his duels or TD's. I think he's actually got a really ****in nice disc and im glad hes one of the [420]'s as I think this dude is legit.

liteflower (this dude used to get ****ed up on god knows what, but he has continued to be one of the most frequent late night TD players to make sure we have a game. Yes, he does go afk quite frequently which is annoying as ****, but I have to give him props for being one of the most freqeuent TD players at late night.

two moons (not sure who this guy used to go by back in the day, but he has taken it upon himself to dub himself as the greatest backstabber in our current games. The guy is one of the few that always plays male armor, so he's not too hard to decipher, but I definitely associate him with his silly v-chat commands and being a backstabber in TD -- either way, glad this guy still plays)

krayvok (just started playing again, helped this guy get a mouse that was worth his time to play t1 again -- he's making a ton of money and is easily richer than most of us, but hey at least the dude is chill as he plays w/ us on mumble)

libra (the dude I said if I could take any tribes player into a street fight, this is him.) super chill dude, enjoys a good time w/ some drinks and late night tribes plays on the weekend... good dude to grab a beer w/ at any time)

bugs (I think this dude is too smart for his own good... you may at some times see me spam in random game chat (BUGS IS MY FAVORITE PLAYER), and well it's true, bugs actually is my favorite player and while I think he's too ****ing smart to waste his time in tribes 1, the fact that he has says something about our game and I think that's pretty ****in cool. (NOW STOP SHOOTING ME WITH ROCKETS YOU ****ING TWAT) <3

figgs (I remember when LordKermit finally saw me play for the first time on some random Cheater's Wayside pub as I was sniping and he asked me if i wanted to scrim, Figgs was one of the players that was already dedicated to his team. I don't know the guy that well but just the fact that he's been playing lately has been ****ing cool and I'm glad the dude decided to say hey once again.

rolo (decent dueler, likes to debate and chat because hes got a good head on his shoulders -- had a good chat w/ him one time and have respected him ever since... hope he shows up into TD games more often)

xpealidocious (because **** it, why not? this guy has been nothing more than an old man whining about autoaim, but I do have to give him props that whenever there might not be much of a game going, he's been around to add +1 and I can always repect that.)

silverstone (pretty sure you've been smurfing as BLUMP or whatever, but by far one of the highest skill aussie players left in the game regardless of his netsettings. ggs bro :-))

vamp (just realized now I haven't gotten to do a real duel series with this guy, but he's always recently been considered the next player after Izza and a fun player from Guam to hang out with during TD)

natural (don't see this guy very often any more, but he was the man, the myth, and the legend. he is the reason all of us today use the callout "nat! nat!" and this guy set the standard for everybody. can't help but respect the man.)

RepairBot (I really wish I knew where this guy actually came from. He's got a strong disc and a good sense of flag play as if he was a veteran from back in the day, but I just don't know his real history. Anyway, have been playing some dota with this guy and he has turned out to be a class act. Another guy I'd grab a beer with.)

Fis (Usually playing as "Player" now, I think, spends nearly all of his time trying to do high speed front nj's. This guy was always a good player and worthy to pay attention to in pickups. Haven't talked to him much lately as he now just does random front nade jumps, but always a legit player.)

darkpiece (Joe almost never plays anymore -- partied with him in St. Louis with Copro and Vector and everything went normal. this guy's fun to hang out with no matter how trolly he sounds on TW, would enjoy partying with dude again.)

meph (this guy just started playing again recently, and has been fun on the mumble etc, but god damn has he not understood to accept u cant win every game and will sometimes rage quit in the middle of td's. anyway, I think for the amt of time he didn't play, he has gotten back on the horse real quick and has maintained some real good aim recently)

Last edited by rtcll; 04-24-2015 at 12:27..
Sponsored Links
Alarik
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 04-24-2015, 12:02
why

Kismet
Veteran
Old
3 - 04-24-2015, 12:03
becuz high school girls like rtcll get passive aggressive when they dont get the attention they want

rtcll
VeteranX
Old
4 - 04-24-2015, 12:06
after a late night i figured y not

and mike

dont act like u dont wanna come back to grove city and hang

(pls take me to colorado and never let me go)

rtcll
VeteranX
Old
5 - 04-24-2015, 12:09
ill even edit and say sry you aren't real tribe player dare :-)

DaJ4ck3L
VeteranX
Old
6 - 04-24-2015, 12:11
ohhh, this is pretty cool. hitchhikers guide to tribes.

Kismet
Veteran
Old
7 - 04-24-2015, 12:12
ya except it's the aspergers guide to dealing with self esteem issues when you treat tribes like a popularity contest and get made of for being a rager

people usually only made threads like this in 03/04 when they were going to quit too bad that isn't the purpose here and instead its meant for dick sucking

well please enjoy your a-typical female thread be sure to post in gd when you announce your transitioning too

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
8 - 04-24-2015, 12:15
love how dare talks **** about rtcll wanting attention with a "wah give me attention" reply

Kismet
Veteran
Old
9 - 04-24-2015, 12:17
yes my reply really compares to a 10,000 word blow job like the op

very good analysis flordia man

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
10 - 04-24-2015, 12:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet View Post
yes my reply really compares to a 10,000 word blow job like the op

very good analysis flordia man
He left you out to troll you. You bit quick with a cry for attention. umadbro?

rtcll
VeteranX
Old
11 - 04-24-2015, 12:21
you might not seem so obsessive if you weren't so creepy about responding to anything I ever posted like this -- why don't you just remain silent and let some ppl talk? :]

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
12 - 04-24-2015, 12:22
y do chit trieber vetroob pubscrub make lists of Wut dey tink r gud trieb? ??

[meph] still plays
Veteran³
Old
13 - 04-24-2015, 12:22
damn ns rtcll right in my triebs pride

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
14 - 04-24-2015, 12:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcll View Post
you might not seem so obessive if you weren't so creepy about responding to anything I ever posted like this -- why don't you just remain silent and let some ppl talk? :]
because if his life is awful and not worth living, everyone else has to hate their life as well, duh

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
15 - 04-24-2015, 12:24
Sum day da pubscrub vetroobZ of ancient trieb will find Betts gaem for dem 2 success @

Mebz not doe LELZ

rtcll
VeteranX
Old
16 - 04-24-2015, 12:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by [meph] still plays View Post
damn ns rtcll right in my triebs pride
o fuk ill edit u in bro ;D

[meph] still plays
Veteran³
Old
17 - 04-24-2015, 12:27
ya i was like god damn wehre my dossier i deserve a lot of credit for being #9 player of remainging 30 players in just 3 weeks u kno

Kismet
Veteran
Old
18 - 04-24-2015, 12:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandalltheVandal View Post
He left you out to troll you. You bit quick with a cry for attention. umadbro?
right and im glad he left me out, you are reading what im saying wrong

im not mad im left out of some blow job thread (actually im happy because the thread grosses me out)

im pointing out how ****ing weird it is to make the blow job thread i nthe first place and how its because of rtcll's fragile high school girl ego and need for attention

g0d bl3ss

rtcll
VeteranX
Old
19 - 04-24-2015, 12:30
ya meph no worry i got u br0 :]

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
20 - 04-24-2015, 12:30
tl;dr

Page 1 of 7