[NFL] 2019 Playoffs & Offseason

I will never understand how the football coaching world works. Guys like Sark who repeatedly fail keep getting better jobs, and then....surprise...they fail at those.

The NFL is even worse. Every year head coaches and coordinators get fired for sucking and are immediately hired by other teams for the same position. This is, however, the first time I can remember a coach failing at a middle-level college job and then being hired for an NFL job.

G0d dam I love watching the new England super patriots

hell yeah!

lp2nkndbu7a21.png

Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray has declared for the NFL draft.

As of now, consider it a negotiating tactic with the Oakland A's. Major League Baseball is reportedly considering all sorts of gambits as it tries to entice Murray to stick with his MLB commitment. 2018's Heisman Trophy winner, Murray had a jaw-dropping year for the Sooners but even by "small quarterback" standards he would be undersized in the NFL. It's completely unclear which sport Murray will ultimately decide to pursue.

OK guys

I love watching Brees do his thing, but I also like to cheer for the underdogs

is that the Rams in this case, or are they looking like hot shit this year?

Saints looking clearly superior so far, but it's still early and potentially only 2 scores for Rams to get back in it ;o

both teams D are playing hard out

it's been a good game to watch, feel like the next one is gonna be even better though :>

Saints have such great offensive tools, really impressed Rams have stayed in it...

Back