[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

A half goof and a goof just showed up, spreading their wisdum again.
Wow SeVeReD
This is an awesome find.
I wish this guy was running for President because I'd vote for him.
You almost are starting to sound like Arsin though. Maybe I should tell you to stfu... dunno though, cause this Rand Paul guy is making a lot of sense. How come you ex-pats are the most patriotic?
The lack of interest in this vid (I watch a few minutes) is only because we know and understand Rand Paul well and this isn't anything new. I'd vote for him too.

o I c, partisanship negates responsibility and the team play is good for rep no?

Doesn't do much for your integrity or putting brakes on the dum around here Fool. You have the ability to lead, you're the wisest person in TW, but you eschew it for what? Popularity?

Not at all. I'm just more likely to engage in conversation with someone I ideologically disagree with than someone I don't. Apparently I get to be held to a higher standard than anyone else.

Not at all. I'm just more likely to engage in conversation with someone I ideologically disagree with than someone I don't. Apparently I get to be held to a higher standard than anyone else.

DocHolliday makes good points :lol: Sorry Fool life is hard at the top :)

Not more likely? is escapist. "Not at all" is more likely and in fact closer to what you do, or don't do as it were. You never or rarely correct those ideological team you're on. Being team less has its' benefits, none that I can enumerate at this time :ugh:

ellen..14 autism shitposts on two pages that no one will read
You've been STEM autistic screeching this for years Pagy. Surely its' time for some medications?

Fwiw, I'm sorry for getting our permanently butt hurt, I'm sorry you don't have the cojones to move on.

Poor Pagy, he hath no friend, only fiend.

california surfing mayor

Kyle-Photo-9.jpg

https://www.bienvenidosapp.com/home/

US President Donald Trump and "coyotes" biggest nightmare is now in lockstep with the technology. The world’s first community-based navigation app for immigration “Bienvenidos” (Welcome) is using crowd sourced data from experienced users. According to the site, Bienvenidos provides real-time info about the best immigration routes to cross the U.S.-Mexico Border.

The app will not only notify the users the most efficient routes and entry points, but will also send alerts on Border Patrol agents, drones, ground sensors, and as reported on their description, information on where hidden cameras are located. Security Immigration and Customs Enforcement is not the problem immigrant are facing while crossing the border, that’s why the app will also warn of hazards and obstacles like heat waves, dangerous river crossings, and wild animals.

Real-time information on the status of the new border wall construction is also available, plus reports on vulnerable areas, fences and barricades, openings, lack of barbed wiring, flimsy construction, tunneling locations and conditions. From the palm of their hands, users are also going to be able to connect with others travelers, giving them, according to the application website, the power to coordinate movements and meet-up locations with friends and families.

The app will be using encrypted information and not everybody will have easy access to it. After following certain protocols, users will get approval. As presented by the website, Mexico and United States won’t be the only countries with access to the app or with routes. The United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Greece and Netherlands are also on the list for upcoming locations.

Find below the official video of "Bienvenidos."

DocHolliday makes good points :lol: Sorry Fool life is hard at the top :)

Not more likely? is escapist. "Not at all" is more likely and in fact closer to what you do, or don't do as it were. You never or rarely correct those ideological team you're on. Being team less has its' benefits, none that I can enumerate at this time :ugh:

When was the last time a leftie corrected a leftie here? Like the dems screaming about raising the deficit. "We would have doubled it but you raised it and you are supposed to be conservative and now we are mad"

Fuck u ellen

Back