11/12

thirteenc.jpg

The heals for shamans are getting a small buff next patch. not sure if that makest them more useful to progression guilds, but it makes a diff for my shaman. finally got geared to get into heroics and it seems like, even in regs, i'm not healing enough and running out of mana quote a bit still. But i haven't respec'd since i hit 85, and i'm sure i have some talents that need to be redone.

You were also the one who assumed the 13th boss was the BH boss. You might not exactly hold much clout in this discussion.

My guild is terribad. Can't even get past Omnitron. :/

I'm one of the tanks and I just watch everyone around me be fuckups. If only I could choke people through the Internet...

You were also the one who assumed the 13th boss was the BH boss. You might not exactly hold much clout in this discussion.

what discussion? I raided 2 weeks now with these guys and they carried me. I'm not very good but it is fun.

Last edited:
timmytown is like a little town in arkansas, all that comes out of it are drooling retards

Anyways, dont feel bad for resto druids, they can just spec boomkin in the same gear and top damage meters. We had a resto druid in for our Sinestra kill and over half of our other hard mode kills, they still excel at certain situations.

The only thing resto shaman are good for is grounding totem.

Last edited:
timmytown is like a little town in arkansas, all that comes out of it are drooling retards

Anyways, dont feel bad for resto druids, they can just spec boomkin in the same gear and top damage meters. We had a resto druid in for our Sinestra kill and over half of our other hard mode kills, they still excel at certain situations.

That'd be awesome, but I'm one of the only reliable healers StK has right now. If we had enough to do 25s and didn't need me to heal, I'd go boom in a second.

The only advice I have for Nef 25m, after 2 days and 18 attempts is to make sure you have the healers needed. It's (so far) the most heal intensive fight. Log your attempts so you can compare in WoL your dps and hps against successful attempts. In a nutshell, you'll need 278,000-280,000 DPS and 77,000 HPS for a kill. These are the average numbers for a kill on World of Logs. We're about 30,000 DPS off and 7,000 HPS off. I feel the DPS will pick up the needed 30k in phase 3 because there's no target switching, but we need the additional 7k HPS to get into phase 3 with enough health to reasonably attempt it.

Right now we're having difficulty living through phase 2.

With server reset today, hopefully we'll pick up the extra gear clearing everything and be better suited for the kill on Nef later this week.

Some advice: If your healers are really good, push another 10% in p2. Myself and a druid can keep up one platform of 8 people with ease. Not having to deal with another 10% in p3 makes it a lot easier.

The only thing resto shaman are good for is grounding totem.
Our guild's old boomkin raids with you now (was Kitem with us, I don't know if he kept the name) and no fucking way in hell would I want to raid 10 hours straight on one boss. Casual is definitely the way to go nowadays.

I'm kinda glad I'm a casual now. Raiding was like a god damn part-time job.
Also, I think nef is my favorite fight atm.

Back